Places You’ll See
Itinerary in Brief
Day 1: Luxor Tour & Embarkation
Enjoy sightseeing tour in Luxor to visit the Valley of the kings, Hatshepsut Temple, Memenon Colossi , Karnak Temple , then transfer to Esna and board Dahabiya Amoura. The crew will welcome you on board and have your bags taken to your cabins. Have a charming sail to Aswan. Overnight close to El Hegz Island.
Day 2: Edfu Temple & Till Silsela
Enjoy breakfast at your leisure, sailing to Edfu , arrive around noon time. Visit Edfu Temple by horse carriage, one of the largest and most intact of Egypt's monuments. Two beautiful granite statues of the Falcon God Horus flank the entrance. After your visit to the temple, either ride or walk through the bazaar, this is an extensive bazaar where you can barter for souvenirs, spices and perfumes. Lunch on Board then continue Sailing till Silsela Hormoheb Temple , Dinner will be served in the grounds of the Temple or in an island or on the upper deck of Boat whilst soaking up the tranquil atmosphere with music to match the mood.
Day 3: Kom Ombo to Aswan
Breakfast at your leisure, sailing to Kom Ombo Temple, visit to the Greaco Roman Temple Kom Ombo. Enjoy sailing to Aswan and listen to the sounds of the water buffalo as they wade in the shallow water while you wil see the Donkeys on the banks of the Nile as they go about their day to day business and the various bird life of the river. Overnight close to the doors of Aswan city.
Day 4: Aswan City Sightseeing
Breakfast on Board , pick up by private bus to visit the Philae Temple, The High Dam enjoy walking in Aswan Bazzar , In the evening and enjoy Egyptian evening of Fun with Egyptian Cuisine at this atmospheric location in Aswan.
Day 5 : Disembarkation & Depart
After breakfast, we bid farewell to the crew. Your luggage will be collected and will be ready for you to travel to your next destination.
Ms Dahabiya Amoura Features:
- 6 double cabins (ca. 13 sqm) with twin or large bed,
- 1 Suite (ca. 21 sqm) with large bed, private terrace,
- Each cabin is measuring 13sqm, has a large bed or twin beds with Egyptian cotton
- Large window with a great view of the Nile in the privacy of their room.
- All cabins have large, panoramic windows
- All cabins are air-conditioned
- Private bath/shower with hair dryer
- Room service
- International Telephone
- Safe box
- Laundry service & housekeeping
- Accompanying motorboat to pull it in case wind is calm
- Sun Deck
- Satellite-TV, DVD player
- Oriental seating area
- Internet access.
- Water filter
- Voltage 220. 24 hrs electric power supply
- Accompanying motorboat to pull it in case wind is cal
- Meet and assist service upon arrival & departure
- All transfers by a modern AC deluxe vehicle
- Dahabiya Amoura Nile Cruise booking on FB basis
- All Nile Cruise tours as mentioned in the itinerary
- Entrance fees to all sites between Luxor and Aswan
- Egyptologist guide during your trips
- All service charges and taxes
Amoura Dahabiya Nile Cruise Facts
- Amoura Dahabiya Nile Cruise with airfare is available upon request.
- Licensed Egyptologist guides escort all Dahabiya Nile cruise tours.
- We operate all private individuals and small group Dahabiya Nile cruises.
- Custom Amoura Nile cruise itinerary is available for solo travellers & families.
- Amoura Nile cruise price is around the year except for Easter & Christmas.
- Classic luxury or budget cheap cruise enjoy same service standards.
- We book Usa Canada Uk Australia India Dubai & Singapore flights.
- Contact us for Dahabiya Nile cruises on sale - discounts and loyalty coupons.
- Subscribe below for special offers - all inclusive - last minute deals.