Itinerary in Brief
Day 1: Arive Luxor & Esna Tour
Arrive Luxor airport or train station, meet and transfer to Esna. Your tour will begin with a visit to Khnum temple and a walk through streets of textiles and other exotic goods, overnight on board Nour El Nil Dahabiya Nile Cruise.
Day 2: El Kab & Edfu Temples
Sail to El Kab, embark for a walk through fishermen village to visit the necropolis. Afternoon arrive at Edfu, take horse drawn carriage to Horus temple. Set sail for a beautiful island. Second night on board.
Day 3: Enjoy The River Nile
Optional morning walk and breakfast, afternoon stop for a walk or to swim in the Nile. At night, the boat will tie up the foot of floodlit Gebel Silsileh temple.
Day 4: Gebel Silsileh Temple
Morning visit to the small temple of Horemheb and walk through the sandstone quarries you will stop a picturesque café to relish tea and shisha (waterpipe). Sail to a picturesque riverbank for lunch and swimming.
Day 5: Explore Kom Ombo
Morning tour to Kom Ombo town and temple and relish a visit to the Museum of mummified Crocodiles.
Day 6: Aswan & Disembarkation
End of the Nour El Nil Dahabiya journey in Aswan after breakfast on board then transfer to airport or train station for departure.
Nour El Nil Nile Cruise Features:
- Assouan boat includes 2 Panoramic suites and 6 Standard rooms
- El Nil boat includes Panoramic Suites, 7 Luxury Rooms and 1 Standard Room
- Malouka boat includes Panoramic Suites, 8 Luxury Rooms
- Meroe boat includes Panoramic Suites, 8 Luxury Rooms and 1 Standard Room
- All cabins have large, panoramic windows
- Dining facilities, Bars and Reading Lounge.
- Sprinkling System, Anti-Fire treatment and full Fire Safety measures.
- Doctor on call.
- Air Condition on board.
- Private bath/shower with hair dryer
- Accompanying motorboat to pull it in case wind is calm.
- Sun Deck
- Meet and assist service upon arrival & departure
- All transfers by a modern AC deluxe vehicle
- Nour El Nile Cruise booking on FB basis
- All Nile Cruise tours as mentioned in the itinerary
- Entrance fees to all sites between Luxor and Aswan
- Egyptologist guide during your trips
- All service charges and taxes
Places You’ll See
Frequently Asked Questions
Definitely YES! Egypt Nile Cruise is a great way to travel between the cities of Cairo, Luxor and Aswan. it's gorgeous, relaxing and you're doing something that people have done for 5,000 years.
Yes it's very safe to cruise the Nile. There are no travel restrictions whatsoever against travelling to these locations and the tourist areas along the Nile River, including Cairo, Luxor and Aswan, are deemed safe to visit.
To book Nile cruise online you just need to have a look at the prices offered by companies and you’ll probably take a large and sharp inhale! We recommend booking Nile cruise from well established companies which operate private or small group tours.
Classic Nile Cruises, Dahabiya boats and Lake Nasser cruises normally are 3, 4 and 7 nights in length. Differences would be in sites visited, prices, cruise ship facilities and reviews of the ship.
We offer various packages on pretty fine Nile cruise ships start from $320 per perosn on double cabin for 3 nights including all ship facilities, 3 meals and guided tours. Visit us to view our Nile cruise offers from budget to Luxury, 3 to 14 nights, Super long Cairo Luxor Aswan, Classic Nile cruising, Dahabiyas and Lake Nasser Cruise packages.
Choosing the best Nile river cruise ship in Egypt is not easy, There are more than 400 licensed cruise on the Nile! so many levels of luxury and so many tour operators. We offer different river cruises and skilful travel consultants team to help finding the best cruise for your budget and priorities.
The best time to do a Nile cruise is between October and April and it's not recommended to travel during the peak summer months from June through August.
When you’re thinking about what should you take on a Nile cruise; make sure to pack a Good Sunglasses, packable Sunhat, power adapter with USB oorts, bug spray, tissues, small flashlight, digital Camera, binoculars, hand cleanser, anti-diarrhea medicine and walking sandals.
When you’re thinking about what to wear on a Nile cruise; We recommend smart casual for evening meals, comfortable clothes for excursions. Short shorts, see-through clothing or swimwear when on shore excursions are not recommended.
Tipping in Egypt is an appreciated habitual attitude but is Not obligatory. Generally 5 to 10 EGP for small favors is fine for carrying luggage, parking a car or to guys who clean bathrooms. 10 % is fine in restaurant and spa. Tipping your tour guide and vehicle driver should be considered if you're provided with good to great service, feel free to give what you think your experience was worth.
Nour El Nil Dahabiya Nile Cruise Terms
- 6 Days Nour El Nil Dahabiya Nile Cruise is available in multiple languages.
- Printable Payment voucher will be provided upon confirmation.
- Contacts of our operators & 24/7 customer care will be provided.
- We book flights from Usa Uk Australia Canada Dubai India & Europe.
- Contact us for any questions about Nour El Nil Dahabiya Nile Cruise .
- Similar offers to Nour El Nil Dahabiya Nile Cruise are available.
- Take out good travel insurance to cover any unforeseen circumstances.
- Price is fixed in USD per person includes all items in tour offer.
- Price is valid around the year except for Spring & Christmas seasons.
- Price excludes entry visas and fees of special archaeological sites.
- Nour El Nil Dahabiya Nile Cruise price excludes personal expenses.
- Children under 2 years old are free of charge in similar packages.
- Children 2 to 5.99 years would pay 25 % of adult package price.
- Children 6 to 11.99 years would pay 50 % of adult package cost.
- Children will be charged for airfare if included in travel package.
- 25 % down payment is required to confirm your vacation package.
- 50 % down payment is required to confirm Easter & Xmas bookings.
- Full payment would be settled in cash or credit card upon arrival.
- We never apply cancellation fees in all ‘force majeure’ cases.
- Cancellation fees are applied in personal & business conditions.
- Tailor made itineraries are available for family and solo travelers.
- Ask about group discounts, loyality cupons & special offers.
- Contact us for special all inclusive and last minute deals.
- Terms apply when you book Nour El Nil Dahabiya Nile Cruise offer.
Covid 19 Hygiene Measures
- 10 people is the maxium group size in all tours and activities.
- Safe enough distance between people maintained whenever possible.
- Mask is obligatory and will be given to people who do not have it.
- Alcohol gel is available all time before during and after service.
- People running service in hotel and during tours wear mask and gloves.
- hotels and cruises follow safe hygienic practices to ensure your safety.
- Handing out printed materials like maps or brochures will be avoided.
- Temperature and wellness of our staff will be monitored daily.
- Admission will be denied to client with a temperature of 37+ degrees.
- Used transport will be deeply disinfected before and after service.
- The used transport means will be reduced to 50% of its maximum capacity.
- Maximum permitted capacity is 50% in all tourist attractions and museums.