Itinerary in Brief
Day 1: Arive Luxor & Esna Tour
Arrive Luxor airport or train station, meet and transfer to Esna. Your tour will begin with a visit to Khnum temple and a walk through streets of textiles and other exotic goods, overnight on board Nour El Nil Dahabiya Nile Cruise.
Day 2: El Kab & Edfu Temples
Sail to El Kab, embark for a walk through fishermen village to visit the necropolis. Afternoon arrive at Edfu, take horse drawn carriage to Horus temple. Set sail for a beautiful island. Second night on board.
Day 3: Enjoy The River Nile
Optional morning walk and breakfast, afternoon stop for a walk or to swim in the Nile. At night, the boat will tie up the foot of floodlit Gebel Silsileh temple.
Day 4: Gebel Silsileh Temple
Morning visit to the small temple of Horemheb and walk through the sandstone quarries you will stop a picturesque café to relish tea and shisha (waterpipe). Sail to a picturesque riverbank for lunch and swimming.
Day 5: Explore Kom Ombo
Morning tour to Kom Ombo town and temple and relish a visit to the Museum of mummified Crocodiles.
Day 6: Aswan & Disembarkation
End of the Nour El Nil Dahabiya journey in Aswan after breakfast on board then transfer to airport or train station for departure.
Nour El Nil Nile Cruise Features:
- Assouan boat includes 2 Panoramic suites and 6 Standard rooms
- El Nil boat includes Panoramic Suites, 7 Luxury Rooms and 1 Standard Room
- Malouka boat includes Panoramic Suites, 8 Luxury Rooms
- Meroe boat includes Panoramic Suites, 8 Luxury Rooms and 1 Standard Room
- All cabins have large, panoramic windows
- Dining facilities, Bars and Reading Lounge.
- Sprinkling System, Anti-Fire treatment and full Fire Safety measures.
- Doctor on call.
- Air Condition on board.
- Private bath/shower with hair dryer
- Accompanying motorboat to pull it in case wind is calm.
- Sun Deck
- Meet and assist service upon arrival & departure
- All transfers by a modern AC deluxe vehicle
- Nour El Nile Cruise booking on FB basis
- All Nile Cruise tours as mentioned in the itinerary
- Entrance fees to all sites between Luxor and Aswan
- Egyptologist guide during your trips
- All service charges and taxes
Places You’ll See
Good to Know
- 6 Days Nour El Nil Dahabiya Nile Cruise is available in multiple languages.
- We will provide a printable Payment voucher upon confirmation.
- We will provide contacts of our operators & 24/7 customer care agents.
- We book flights from Usa Uk Australia Canada Dubai India & Europe.
- Contact us for any questions about Nour El Nil Dahabiya Nile Cruise.
- Similar offers to Nour El Nil Dahabiya Nile Cruise are available.
- Take out good travel insurance to cover any unforeseen circumstances.
- Price is fixed in USD per person includes all items in the tour offer.
- Price is valid around the year except for Spring & Christmas seasons.
- Price excludes entry visas and fees of particular archaeological sites.
- Nour El Nil Dahabiya Nile Cruise price excludes personal expenses.
- Children under two years old are free of charge in similar packages.
- Children 2 to 5.99 years would pay 25 % of the adult package price.
- Children 6 to 11.99 years would pay 50 % of the adult package cost.
- Children will be charged for airfare if included in the travel package.
- A 25 % down payment is required to confirm your vacation package.
- 50 % down payment is required to confirm Easter & Xmas bookings.
- Full payment would be settled in cash or credit card upon arrival.
- We never apply cancellation fees in all ‘force Majeure cases.
- Cancellation fees are applied in personal & business conditions.
- Tailor-made itineraries are available for family and solo travellers.
- Ask about group discounts, loyalty coupons & special offers.
- Contact us for special all-inclusive and last-minute deals.
- Terms apply when you book the Nour El Nil Dahabiya Nile Cruise offer.