Nour El Nil Itinerary
Day 1: Arive Luxor & Esna Tour
Arrive Luxor airport or train station, meet and transfer to Esna. Your tour will begin with a visit to Khnum temple and a walk through streets of textiles and other exotic goods, overnight on board Nour El Nil Dahabiya Nile Cruise.
Day 2: El Kab & Edfu Temples
Sail to El Kab, embark for a walk through fishermen village to visit the necropolis. Afternoon arrive at Edfu, take horse drawn carriage to Horus temple. Set sail for a beautiful island. Second night on board.
Day 3: Enjoy The River Nile
Optional morning walk and breakfast, afternoon stop for a walk or to swim in the Nile. At night, the boat will tie up the foot of floodlit Gebel Silsileh temple.
Day 4: Gebel Silsileh Temple
Morning visit to the small temple of Horemheb and walk through the sandstone quarries you will stop a picturesque café to relish tea and shisha (waterpipe). Sail to a picturesque riverbank for lunch and swimming.
Day 5: Explore Kom Ombo
Morning tour to Kom Ombo town and temple and relish a visit to the Museum of mummified Crocodiles.
Day 6: Aswan & Disembarkation
End of the Nour El Nil Dahabiya in Aswan after breakfast on board then transfer to airport or train station for departure.
Nour El Nil Dahabiya Features:
- Assouan boat includes 2 Panoramic suites and 6 Standard rooms
- El Nil boat includes Panoramic Suites, 7 Luxury Rooms and 1 Standard Room
- Malouka boat includes Panoramic Suites, 8 Luxury Rooms
- Meroe boat includes Panoramic Suites, 8 Luxury Rooms and 1 Standard Room
- All cabins have large, panoramic windows
- Dining facilities, Bars and Reading Lounge.
- Sprinkling System, Anti-Fire treatment and full Fire Safety measures.
- Doctor on call.
- Air Condition on board.
- Private bath/shower with hair dryer
- Accompanying motorboat to pull it in case wind is calm.
- Sun Deck
Nour El Nil Inclusions
- Meet and assist service upon arrival & departure
- All transfers by a modern AC deluxe vehicle
- Nour El Nil Dahabiya booking on FB basis
- All Nile Cruise tours as mentioned in the itinerary
- Entrance fees to all sites between Luxor and Aswan
- Egyptologist guide during your trips
- All service charges and taxes
Beyond Nour El Nil
Before You Book Nour El Nil
How much does it cost to book Nour El Nil Dahabiya?
5 nights Dahabiya Nour El Nil itinerary starts from 1469 Usd
When Nour El Nil Dahabiya Nile cruise was built?
Nour El Nile Dahabiya cruise was built in 2006.
How is Nour El Nile Dahabiya cruise plan?
Nour El Nil Dahabiya Nile cruise has 10 cabins for maximum 20 guests
What are Dahabiya Nour El Nil sailing dates?
Noor El Nil cruise sails every Monday from Aswan