Ms Donia Dahabiya Nile Cruise Itinerary
Friday: Luxor to Esna
Arrive Luxor airport or train station, meet and transfer to visit the Valley of the kings, Hatshepsut Temple, Memenon Colossi and Karnak Temples. Move to Esna to embark Ms Donia Dahabiya Nile Cruise Boat and overnight in Esna.
Saturday: Horus Temple
Breakfast while sail to visit Edfu Temple. Set sail for "El Fouza" island where we will disembark for dinner on the edge of the River Nile.
Sunday: El Silsila Temple
Visit Gebel el Silsila temple, if possible you will get dinner served in the grounds of the illuminated temple or on the upper deck of Boat relishing the tranquil atmosphere.
Monday: Kom Ombo Temple
Breakfast as boat sails on to Kom Ombo to visit the town and the temple before getting lunch meal served as we head for a small island to enjoy dinner at atmospheric location.
Tuesday: Aswan Sightseeing
Sail to Aswan and arrive there around 10 am, visit Philae Temple, Aswan Souk and the Unfinished. Enjoy an Egyptian night with Arabic Music & Gallabeyah.
After breakfast, we bid farewell to Donia Dahabiya crew. Your luggage will be collected and will be ready for you, move to Aswan station or Airport for final departure.
Princess Donia Dahabiya Nile Cruise Features:
- Large window to enjoy a great view of the Nile in the privacy of their room.
- Donia Dahabeya has 4 Cabins and 1 Suite:
- 4 double cabins (ca. 11 sqm) with twin or large bed,
- 1 Suite (ca. 22 sqm)
- Private bathrooms are all equipped with shower, toilet, washing basin and hairdryer.
- Air conditioning,
- International Telephone
- Private shower, hairdryer
- Satellite-TV, DVD player
- Laundry service & housekeeping
- Oriental seating area
- Internet access.
- Water filters
- Voltage 220. 24 hrs electric power supply
- Accompanying motorboat to pull it in case wind is calm.
Ms Donia Dahabiya Nile Cruise Inclusions
- Meet and assist service upon arrival & departure
- All transfers by a modern AC deluxe vehicle
- Ms Donia Dahabiya Nile Cruise on FB basis
- All Nile Cruise tours as mentioned in the itinerary
- Entrance fees to all sites between Luxor and Aswan
- Egyptologist guide during your trips
- All service charges and taxes
Beyond Ms Donia Dahabiya Nile Cruise
Before You Book Ms Donia Dahabiya Nile Cruise
How much does it cost to book Ms Donia Dahabiya Nile cruise?
The 5 nights Princess Donia Dahabiya itinerary starts from 1165 Usd.
When was Dahabeya Princess Donia built?
Ms Donia Dahabiya Nile cruise was built in 2005
How is Princess Donia Dahabiya plan?
Dahabeya Princess Donia has 5 cabins for maximum 10 guests.
What are Dahabeya Princess Donia sailing dates?
Princess Donia Dahabiya sails every Friday from Esna