Itinerary in Brief
Friday: From Luxor to Esna
Arrive Luxor airport or train station, meet and transfer to visit the Valley of the kings, Hatshepsut Temple, Memenon Colossi and Karnak Temples. Move to Esna to embark Ms Donia Dahabiya Nile Cruise Boat and overnight in Esna.
Saturday: Horus Temple
Breakfast while sail to visit Edfu Temple. Set sail for "El Fouza" island where we will disembark for dinner on the edge of the River Nile.
Sunday: El Silsila Temple
Visit Gebel el Silsila temple, if possible you will get dinner served in the grounds of the illuminated temple or on the upper deck of Boat relishing the tranquil atmosphere.
Monday: Kom Ombo Temple
Breakfast as boat sails on to Kom Ombo to visit the town and the temple before getting lunch meal served as we head for a small island to enjoy dinner at atmospheric location.
Tuesday: Aswan Sightseeing
Sail to Aswan and arrive there around 10 am, visit Philae Temple, Aswan Souk and the Unfinished. Enjoy an Egyptian night with Arabic Music & Gallabeyah.
After breakfast, we bid farewell to the crew. Your luggage will be collected and will be ready for you, move to Aswan station or Airport for final departure.
Ms Donia Dahabiya Nile River Cruise Features:
- Large window to enjoy a great view of the Nile in the privacy of their room.
- Donia Dahabeya has 4 Cabins and 1 Suite:
- 4 double cabins (ca. 11 sqm) with twin or large bed,
- 1 Suite (ca. 22 sqm)
- Private bathrooms are all equipped with shower, toilet, washing basin and hairdryer.
- Air conditioning,
- International Telephone
- Private shower, hairdryer
- Satellite-TV, DVD player
- Laundry service & housekeeping
- Oriental seating area
- Internet access.
- Water filters
- Voltage 220. 24 hrs electric power supply
- Accompanying motorboat to pull it in case wind is calm.
- Meet and assist service upon arrival & departure
- All transfers by a modern AC deluxe vehicle
- Ms Donia Dahabiya Nile Cruise on FB basis
- All Nile Cruise tours as mentioned in the itinerary
- Entrance fees to all sites between Luxor and Aswan
- Egyptologist guide during your trips
- All service charges and taxes
Places You’ll See
Good to Know
- 6 Days Ms Donia Dahabiya Nile Cruise is available in multiple languages.
- We will provide a printable Payment voucher upon confirmation.
- We will provide contacts of our operators & 24/7 customer care agents.
- We book flights from Usa Uk Australia Canada Dubai India & Europe.
- Contact us for any questions about Ms Donia Dahabiya Nile Cruise.
- Similar offers to Ms Donia Dahabiya Nile Cruise are available.
- Take out good travel insurance to cover any unforeseen circumstances.
- Price is fixed in USD per person includes all items in the tour offer.
- Price is valid around the year except for Spring & Christmas seasons.
- Price excludes entry visas and fees of particular archaeological sites.
- Ms Donia Dahabiya Nile Cruise price excludes personal expenses.
- Children under two years old are free of charge in similar packages.
- Children 2 to 5.99 years would pay 25 % of the adult package price.
- Children 6 to 11.99 years would pay 50 % of the adult package cost.
- Children will be charged for airfare if included in the travel package.
- A 25 % down payment is required to confirm your vacation package.
- 50 % down payment is required to confirm Easter & Xmas bookings.
- Full payment would be settled in cash or credit card upon arrival.
- We never apply cancellation fees in all ‘force Majeure cases.
- Cancellation fees are applied in personal & business conditions.
- Tailor-made itineraries are available for family and solo travellers.
- Ask about group discounts, loyalty coupons & special offers.
- Contact us for special all-inclusive and last-minute deals.
- Terms apply when you book the Ms Donia Dahabiya Nile Cruise offer.