Friday: From Luxor to Esna
Arrive Luxor airport or train station, meet and transfer to visit the Valley of the kings, Hatshepsut Temple, Memenon Colossi and Karnak Temples. Move to Esna to embark Ms Donia Dahabiya Nile Cruise Boat and overnight in Esna.
Saturday: Horus Temple
Breakfast while sail to visit Edfu Temple. Set sail for "El Fouza" island where we will disembark for dinner on the edge of the River Nile.
Sunday: El Silsila Temple
Visit Gebel el Silsila temple, if possible you will get dinner served in the grounds of the illuminated temple or on the upper deck of Boat relishing the tranquil atmosphere.
Monday: Kom Ombo Temple
Breakfast as boat sails on to Kom Ombo to visit the town and the temple before getting lunch meal served as we head for a small island to enjoy dinner at atmospheric location.
Tuesday: Aswan Sightseeing
Sail to Aswan and arrive there around 10 am, visit Philae Temple, Aswan Souk and the Unfinished. Enjoy an Egyptian night with Arabic Music & Gallabeyah.
After breakfast, we bid farewell to the crew. Your luggage will be collected and will be ready for you, move to Aswan station or Airport for final departure.
Ms Donia Dahabiya Nile River Cruise Features:
- Large window to enjoy a great view of the Nile in the privacy of their room.
- Donia Dahabeya has 4 Cabins and 1 Suite:
- 4 double cabins (ca. 11 sqm) with twin or large bed,
- 1 Suite (ca. 22 sqm)
- Private bathrooms are all equipped with shower, toilet, washing basin and hairdryer.
- Air conditioning,
- International Telephone
- Private shower, hairdryer
- Satellite-TV, DVD player
- Laundry service & housekeeping
- Oriental seating area
- Internet access.
- Water filters
- Voltage 220. 24 hrs electric power supply
- Accompanying motorboat to pull it in case wind is calm.
- Meet and assist service upon arrival & departure
- All transfers by a modern AC deluxe vehicle
- Ms Donia Dahabiya Nile Cruise on FB basis
- All Nile Cruise tours as mentioned in the itinerary
- Entrance fees to all sites between Luxor and Aswan
- Egyptologist guide during your trips
- All service charges and taxes
- To get 5 Night Ms Donia Dahabiya Nile Cruise booked and confirmed
- Fill and submit the form and expect soon reply with your quote.
- We speak Italian - German - Spanish - French - Chinese - Russian.
- All packages are operated privately unless mentioned in itinerary.
- Package price always excludes personal expenses & optional activities.
- Package prices are fixed in USD but you can pay with any other currency.
- Package prices are per person per trip including all items in tour offer
- Package price is always valid except for Easter & Christmas periods.
- Package price does NOT include Entry visas to any of served destinations.
- Package price does Not include fees of any special archaeological sites.
- Package prices are updated always to give you the best possible price.
- Prices would NOT be changed once you have tour package confirmed.
- Children under 2 years old are free of charge in similar tour packages.
- Children between 5 and 5.99 years would pay 25 % of adult package price.
- Children between 6 and 11.99 years would pay 50 % of adult package price.
- Children will be charged in case your tour package includes any airfare.
- 25 % down payment is required to get your tour package booking confirmed.
- 50 % down payment is required to confirm Easter & Xmas package bookings.
- Full payment should be settled in cash or credit card upon arrival.
- You can pay by any debit or credit card via our secured system.
- Printable Payment voucher & confirmation would be emailed to you.
- You will get our contacts list (operators & 24/7 customer care).
- We never apply cancellation fees in all ‘force majeure’ cases.
- Cancellation fees are applied in personal & business conditions.
- We book airlines from Usa Uk Australia Canada Uae Ksa India & Europe.
- We recommend you to buy good travel insurance as we do Not offer.
- Ask our agents about group discounts and cancellation penalties.
Before You Book
- Things to know before you Book 5 Night Ms Donia Dahabiya Nile Cruise
- Egypt is always safe country to visit with notable low crime rates
- Tourist attractions are well secured and far from any unrest points
- There is no negative attitude towards foreigners been ever reported
- No special concern for women traveling alone to Egypt touristy sites
- Modest dress is recommended in less tourist sites for men & women
- Valid Passport with 6 month beyond your travel schedule is a must
- Egypt entry visa costs 25 Usd & available in any of Egypt Embassies
- Few nationalities can obtain Egypt entry visa upon their arrival
- Obtaining Sinai Visa only would not permit you to get out of Sinai
- Egypt has many direct flights with European Union & United States
- Duty free shops are available in Egypt airports & major tourist cities
- Egyptians speak & understand English as they study it in school
- Most monuments & Museums in Egypt open between 8 Am to 5 Pm
- Shops and stores in Egypt are usually opened from 10 Am to 10 Pm
- Non Muslims can easily visit all religious historical sites in Egypt
- Taking pictures for people & streets is fine after people permission
- Taking pictures for official type or army structures is not permitted
- Egypt has big hotel variety; Check in by midday & check out 2 pm
- There in no health concerns or vaccinations required to visit Egypt
- The Pound is the official currency & money exchange is widely available
- Credit cards are largely used in Egypt major cities & tourist spots
- Stay away from the public buses in big cities like Cairo & Alexandria
- Taxi and limousine service are fine every where but price is negotiable
- Trains are going to all big cities in Egypt except Sinai & Red Sea
- Tipping is an appreciated habitual attitude but is Not obligatory