Egypt and Greece Tours Itinerary
Day 1: Arrive Athens
- Arrive at Athens airport, meet and transfer to the hotel.
- Rest of the day at leisure and overnight in Athens.
Day 2: Athens Tours
- Breakfast, full day guided city tour in Athens.
- Rest of the day at leisure.
- Overnight in Athens hotel.
Day 3: Mykonos Tour
- Morning transfer to Piraeus port and epart to Mykonos.
- Arrive and transfer to your hotel. Overnight in Mykonos.
Day 4: Day in Mykonos
- Free day to enjoy Mykonos beaches and nightlife.
- Overnight in Mykonos.
Day 5: Santorini Tours
- Transfer to the port and depart to Santorini.
- Arrive in Santorini and transfer to your hotel.
- Overnight in Santorini.
Day 6: Day in Santorini
- Day at leisure to enjoy Santorini beaches and Fira town.
- Overnight in Santorini.
Day 7: Greece to Egypt
- Check out and transfer to Santorini airport to fly to Cairo.
- Meet in Cairo airport and transfer to your Cairo hotel
- Check in your hotel in Cairo and overnight
Day 8: Cairo Tours
- Guided trip to Giza Pyramids and the Egyptian Museum.
- Back to hotel and overnight in Cairo
Day 9: Nile Cruise Luxor
- Morning transfer to Cairo airport to fly to Luxor
- Meet at airport then transfer to board Nile Cruise before lunch
- Afternoon trip to Karnak and Luxor temple in East Bank
- Back to cruise, dinner and overnight onboard in Luxor
Day 10: Nile Cruise Tours
- Morning trip to Valley of kings, Hatshebsut temple & Memnon Colossi
- Lunch, sail to Edfu with leisurely dinner and overnight on board
Day 11: Edfu - Kom Ombo
- Breakfast then morning trip to Edfu temple and return to cruise for lunch
- Sail to Kom Ombo and stop there for short trip to Kom Ombo temple
- Dinner and overnight onboard cruise sailing to Aswan
Day 12: Nile Cruise Aswan
- Morning trip to High Dam, Philae Temple and the unfinished obelisk
- Back to cruise for lunch, dinner and overnight onboard cruise
Day 13: Back to Cairo
- Breakfast, disembark cruise and transfer to Aswan airport to fly to Cairo
- Meet at Cairo airport then transfer to hotel for overnight stay in Cairo
Day 14: Flight Back Home
- Breakfast in hotel, free time then Check out by midday.
- Transfer to Cairo airport for the flight back home.
Egypt and Greece Tours Inclusions
- Meet and greet at airports
- AC coach for all transfers
- 2 nights BB accommodation in Athens
- 2 nights BB accommodation in Mykonos
- 2 nights BB accommodation in Santorini
- 3 nights BB accommodation in Cairo
- 4 nights FB accommodation on 5 star Nile cruise
- Domestic flight tickets Cairo Aswan and Luxor Cairo
- Ferry tickets Piraeus Mykonos
- High Speed tickets Mykono Santorini
- Sharing group tour in Athens
- private tours in Cairo
- Sharing group Nile Cruise tour
- Entrance fees to sites in itinerary
- English-speaking guide during tours
- All taxes and service charges
Beyond Egypt and Greece Tours
Why Egypt and Greece Tours?
Taking an Egypt and Greece tour will help you discover some of the best places and see the historical landmarks in the Middle East and the Mediterranean region. It includes transportation and entrance fees, sightseeing, a Nile cruise, and professional guidance. Egypt and Greece tour packages are designed for those who want to experience different places on the same vacation.
Egypt is known for its historical sites. The Pyramids of Giza and the Sphinx are two of the most famous places in Egypt. The Sphinx is made of natural yellowish limestone and has been carved to resemble the head of a Pharaoh and the body of a lion. One of the most well-preserved temples in Egypt is the Temple of Edfu. This temple is also known as the Temple of Horus. It is a blend of Pharaonic and Greek architecture.
Another well-preserved temple is the Temple of Hatshepsut. She is the only woman to rule Egypt in Pharaonic history. In Alexandria, you will see the Roman Amphitheater and the Qaitbey Fort. Alexandria is a great city to visit and has a fantastic atmosphere. It has also been ranked as the pearl of the Mediterranean Sea.
Athens is one of the most popular destinations for tourists. It is home to the Acropolis and Parthenon. Known as the classical capital of Europe, Athens is also the birthplace of democracy. You will also visit the city's ancient sites, such as the Olympian Zeus Temple, the Unknown Soldier's Tomb, and the Panathenaic Stadium.
The Egypt and Greece trips are available year-round. The shortest tour is ten days, and the longest is 18 days. The tour will include transportation, entrance fees, and a Nile cruise. It also includes daily trips to top attractions in both countries.
The Nile cruise will provide you with a chance to see the ruins of Ancient Egypt. It will also allow you to explore the legends of Egyptian pharaohs. Uncover the Valley of the Kings and Queens. It will also include a visit to the Egyptian Museum.