Itinerary in Brief
Day 1: Welcome to Istanbul
- Meet in Istanbul airport then transfer to your hotel in Istanbul.
- Your tour manager will provide quick revision of holiday schedule.
- Overnight in Istanbul hotel.
Day 2: Istanbul Sightseeing
- Breakfast in hotel then enjoy half day city tour in Istanbul.
- Afternoon flight to Cappadocia, dinner & Overnight in Cappadocia.
Day 3: Cappadocia Tours
- Visit Goremeand, Uchisar, Pasabag Valley and Avanos.
- Dinner and Overnight stay in Cappadocia hotel.
Day 4: Cappadocia and Izmir
- Visit KIZILCUKUR, CAVUSIN, UNDERGROUND CITY and PIGEON HOUSE.
- Afternoon flight to Izmir , dinner & Overnight in Kusadasi hotel.
Day 5: Pamukkale and Hierapolis
- Breakfast, Full day tour of Pamukkale and Hierapolis.
- Dinner and overnight in Kusadasi hotel.
Day 6: Ephesus to Istanbul
- Visit Ephesus library, theater, temples, Virgin Mary’s House & St. John Basilica.
- Transfer to Izmir airport flying back to Istanbul.
- Meet & transfer to hotel for an overnight stay in Istanbul.
Day 7: Arrive Athens
- Breakfast, free time then transfer to Istanbul airport .
- Arrive at Athens airport, meet and transfer to the hotel.
- Rest of the day at leisure and overnight in Athens.
Day 8: Athens City Tour
- Breakfast, full day guided city tour in Athens.
- Rest of the day at leisure.
- Overnight in Athens hotel.
Day 9: Athens to Mykonos
- Morning transfer to Piraeus port and epart to Mykonos.
- Arrive and transfer to your hotel. Overnight in Mykonos.
Day 10: Free Day in Mykonos
- Free day to enjoy Mykonos beaches and nightlife.
- Overnight in Mykonos.
Day 11: Mykonos to Santorini
- Transfer to the port and depart to Santorini.
- Arrive in Santorini and transfer to your hotel.
- Overnight in Santorini.
Day 12: Free Day in Santorini
- Day at leisure to enjoy Santorini beaches and Fira town.
- Overnight in Santorini.
Day 13: Arrive Cairo Egypt
- Check out and transfer to Santorini airport to fly to Cairo.
- Meet in Cairo airport and transfer to your Cairo hotel
- Check in your hotel in Cairo and overnight
Day 14: Giza Sightseeing Trips
- Guided trip to Giza Pyramids and the Egyptian Museum.
- Back to hotel and overnight in Cairo
Day 15: Aswan Nile Cruise
- Check out after breakfast and fly to Aswan to board the Nile Cruise
- Guided trip to the High Dam, the Unfinished Obelisk & Philae Temple
- Dinner on board with Nubian Folkloric show and Overnight in Aswan
Day 16: Kom Ombo and Edfu
- Breakfast on board and pay a visit to Kom Ombo temple.
- Lunch, afrternoon tea then visit Horus temple in Edfu.
- Dinner and overnight on board at Edfu
Day 17: Luxor Sightseeing Trip
- Full day Guided trip to Luxor East and West Bank temples and tombs.
- Back to cruise for lunch and the afternoon tea
- Dinner on board with Belly Dance show and overnight in Luxor
Day 18: Disembark Nile Cruise
- Disembark and transfer to Luxor airport to fly to Cairo.
- Arrive Cairo, Check in and overnight in Cairo hotel.
Day 19: Flight Back Home
- Breakfast in hotel, free time then Check out by midday.
- Transfer to Cairo airport for the flight back home.
- Meet and greet at airports
- AC coach for all transfers
- 2 nights BB accommodation in Istanbul
- 2 nights HB accommodation in Cappadocia
- 2 nights HB accommodation in Kusadasi
- 2 nights BB accommodation in Athens
- 2 nights BB accommodation in Mykonos
- 2 nights BB accommodation in Santorini
- 3 nights BB accommodation in Cairo
- 3 nights FB accommodation on 5 star Nile cruise
- Domestic flight tickets Cairo Aswan and Luxor Cairo
- Domestic flights Istanbul Cappadocia Izmir Istanbul
- Ferry tickets Piraeus Mykonos
- High Speed tickets Mykono Santorini
- Sharing group tours in Istanbul
- Private tours in Cappadocia
- Sharing group tour in Athens
- private tours in Cairo
- Sharing group Nile Cruise tour
- Entrance fees to sites in itinerary
- English-speaking guide during tours
- All taxes and service charges
Places You’ll See
Frequently Asked Questions
Egypt is safe country to visit with notable low crime rate, tourist attractions are well secured and there is no common negative attitude towards foreigners, with some sensible precautions and preparations you will feel at home and as safe as you'll ever be.
There is no special dress code when visiting Egypt tourist sites, modest dress is recommended in less tourist sites and there is no special concern for women traveling alone.
Egyptian Arabic is the most commonly spoken language in Egypt, it is also the national language in the country but Egyptians speak and understand English as they study it in school. Fewer Egyptians can speak other languages like French, Italian, Spanish, and German. Egyptians working in tourism sector are accustomed to speak enough English and other languages to fulfill the needs of most travelers.
Egypt is very connected to the world, it has many direct flights with Africa, Asia, European Union and United States. Visit Cairo Airport website for a full list of Airlines that fly to Egypt.
Duty free allowances on arrival to Egypt are 1L alcohol, 1L perfume, and either 200 cigarettes, 25 cigars or 200g tobacco. Duty free shops are available in Egypt airports and major tourist cities (Cairo, Luxor, Hurghada, El Gouna and Sharm El Sheikh).
Giza Pyramids and most monuments and Museums in Egypt open between 8 Am to 5 Pm. During Ramadan, the holy month of the Islamic calendar, be aware that these hours will change significantly.
Shops and stores in Egypt are usually opened from 10 Am to 10 Pm however in major cities it opens much later and some are open 24 hours.
Visitors are welcome in most mosques throughout the year. Modest dress is recommended, women should cover their hair, arms and legs. Both Women and men will remove their shoes before entering.
Taking pictures for people and streets is fine after people permission While Taking pictures for official type or army structures is not permitted. In most historical sites and museums in Egypt it is allowed to use camera, some of them may charge you for camera but at the Egyptian Museum and some similar historical sites it is prohibited and you will be asked to leave camera at reception before entering.
Egypt enjoys big hotel variety from world class luxury to simple hostel accommodations; Check in time in most hotels in Egypt is around midday, 12 or 1 PM.
There in no health concerns or vaccinations required to visit Egypt but we recommend to check with your own doctor, he knows you and your medical history best.
The currency in Egypt is the Egyptian pound (LE), it is about ,06 to USD. Money exchange is widely available, Credit cards are largely used in Egypt major cities and tourist spots.
We do not recommend the public buses in big cities. Taxi and limousine service are fine every where but price is negotiable. Trains go to all big cities in Egypt except Sinai and the Red Sea. Flights from / to tourist cities are always available.
Tipping in Egypt is an appreciated habitual attitude but is Not obligatory. Generally 5 to 10 EGP for small favors is fine for carrying luggage, parking a car or to guys who clean bathrooms. 10 % is fine in restaurant and spa. Tipping your tour guide and vehicle driver should be considered if you're provided with good to great service, feel free to give what you think your experience was worth.
Good to know
- The Turkey, Greece and Egypt Tours is available in multiple languages
- Package prices are fixed in USD but you can pay with any other currency.
- Package price is always valid except for Easter & Christmas periods.
- Package prices are per person per trip including all items in tour offer.
- Package price does NOT include entry visa to the served destination.
- Package price does NOT include fees of any special archaeological sites.
- Turkey, Greece and Egypt Tours price does NOT include personal expenses.
- Package prices are updated always to give you the best possible price.
- Prices would NOT be changed once you have tour package confirmed.
- Children under 2 years old are free of charge in similar tour packages.
- Children between 5 and 5.99 years would pay 25 % of adult package price.
- Children between 6 and 11.99 years would pay 50 % of adult package price.
- Children will be charged in case your tour package includes any airfare.
- 25 % down payment is required to get your tour package booking confirmed.
- 50 % down payment is required to confirm Easter & Xmas package bookings.
- Full payment should be settled in cash or credit card upon arrival.
- Turkey, Greece and Egypt Tours is operated privately unless mentioned.
- Printable Payment voucher & confirmation would be emailed to you.
- You will get our contacts list (operators & 24/7 customer care).
- We never apply cancellation fees in all ‘force majeure’ cases.
- Cancellation fees are applied in personal & business conditions.
- We book airlines from Usa Uk Australia Canada Uae Ksa India & Europe.
- We recommend you to buy good travel insurance as we do Not offer.
- Ask our agents about group discounts and cancellation penalties.
- Terms apply when you book our Turkey, Greece and Egypt Tours offer.