Turkey Greece Egypt Tour Itinerary
Day 1: Welcome to Istanbul
- Meet in Istanbul airport then transfer to your hotel in Istanbul.
- Your tour manager will provide quick revision of holiday schedule.
- Overnight in Istanbul hotel.
Day 2: Istanbul Tours
- Breakfast in hotel then enjoy half day city tour in Istanbul.
- Afternoon flight to Cappadocia, dinner & Overnight in Cappadocia.
Day 3: Cappadocia Tours
- Visit Goremeand, Uchisar, Pasabag Valley and Avanos.
- Dinner and Overnight stay in Cappadocia hotel.
Day 4: Cappadocia & Izmir
- Visit KIZILCUKUR, CAVUSIN, UNDERGROUND CITY and PIGEON HOUSE.
- Afternoon flight to Izmir , dinner & Overnight in Kusadasi hotel.
Day 5: Pamukkale & Hierapolis
- Breakfast, Full day tour of Pamukkale and Hierapolis.
- Dinner and overnight in Kusadasi hotel.
Day 6: Ephesus to Istanbul
- Visit Ephesus library, theater, temples, Virgin Mary’s House & St. John Basilica.
- Transfer to Izmir airport flying back to Istanbul.
- Meet & transfer to hotel for an overnight stay in Istanbul.
Day 7: Arrive Athens
- Breakfast, free time then transfer to Istanbul airport .
- Arrive at Athens airport, meet and transfer to the hotel.
- Rest of the day at leisure and overnight in Athens.
Day 8: Athens Tours
- Breakfast, full day guided city tour in Athens.
- Rest of the day at leisure.
- Overnight in Athens hotel.
Day 9: Mykonos Tours
- Morning transfer to Piraeus port and epart to Mykonos.
- Arrive and transfer to your hotel. Overnight in Mykonos.
Day 10: Day in Mykonos
- Free day to enjoy Mykonos beaches and nightlife.
- Overnight in Mykonos.
Day 11: Santorini Tours
- Transfer to the port and depart to Santorini.
- Arrive in Santorini and transfer to your hotel.
- Overnight in Santorini.
Day 12: Day in Santorini
- Day at leisure to enjoy Santorini beaches and Fira town.
- Overnight in Santorini.
Day 13: Cairo Egypt
- Check out and transfer to Santorini airport to fly to Cairo.
- Meet in Cairo airport and transfer to your Cairo hotel
- Check in your hotel in Cairo and overnight
Day 14: Cairo Tours
- Guided trip to Giza Pyramids and the Egyptian Museum.
- Back to hotel and overnight in Cairo
Day 15: Aswan Nile Cruise
- Check out after breakfast and fly to Aswan to board the Nile Cruise
- Guided trip to the High Dam, the Unfinished Obelisk & Philae Temple
- Dinner on board with Nubian Folkloric show and Overnight in Aswan
Day 16: Nile Cruise Tours
- Breakfast on board and pay a visit to Kom Ombo temple.
- Lunch, afrternoon tea then visit Horus temple in Edfu.
- Dinner and overnight on board at Edfu
Day 17: Nile Cruise Tours
- Full day Guided trip to Luxor East and West Bank temples and tombs.
- Back to cruise for lunch and the afternoon tea
- Dinner on board with Belly Dance show and overnight in Luxor
Day 18: Luxor Nile Cruise
- Disembark and transfer to Luxor airport to fly to Cairo.
- Arrive Cairo, Check in and overnight in Cairo hotel.
Day 19: Flight Back Home
- Breakfast in hotel, free time then Check out by midday.
- Transfer to Cairo airport for the flight back home.
Turkey Greece Egypt Tour Inclusions
- Meet and greet at airports
- AC coach for all transfers
- 2 nights BB accommodation in Istanbul
- 2 nights HB accommodation in Cappadocia
- 2 nights HB accommodation in Kusadasi
- 2 nights BB accommodation in Athens
- 2 nights BB accommodation in Mykonos
- 2 nights BB accommodation in Santorini
- 3 nights BB accommodation in Cairo
- 3 nights FB accommodation on 5 star Nile cruise
- Domestic flight tickets Cairo Aswan and Luxor Cairo
- Domestic flights Istanbul Cappadocia Izmir Istanbul
- Ferry tickets Piraeus Mykonos
- High Speed tickets Mykono Santorini
- Sharing group tours in Istanbul
- Private tours in Cappadocia
- Sharing group tour in Athens
- private tours in Cairo
- Sharing group Nile Cruise tour
- Entrance fees to sites in itinerary
- English-speaking guide during tours
- All taxes and service charges
Beyond Turkey Greece Egypt Tour
Why Turkey Greece Egypt Tour?
You will experience these great countries' rich cultures and history during a Turkey Greece Egypt tour. You will see the magnificent monuments and ancient wonders that have been left behind.
In Cairo, you will visit the Egyptian Museum, which will give you a glimpse into the ancient civilization of Egypt. You will also enjoy a tour of the Great Pyramid of Giza. This is one of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World. It was built during the reign of Pharaoh Khufu. The Great Sphinx is a mythological figure made in the Old Kingdom. It is believed to have been constructed as a tomb for the 4th dynasty Egyptian Pharaoh Chefren. The Great Sphinx is depicted as a recumbent lion with a human head.
While Enjoying the luxury cruise on the Nile from Luxor to Aswan, you will pass through some of ancient Egypt's major attractions, from the temples of Luxor, Karnak, Philae, and Abu Simbel to The Valley of the Kings. It contains the tombs of the pharaohs who buried their wives and royalty in excavated tombs on the mountain rocks.
The Grand Bazaar of Istanbul is one of the largest covered markets in the world. This market is also known for its carpet shops and spice stores. The Grand Bazaar attracts around 250,000 to half a million visitors daily. The Grand Bazaar is considered one of Istanbul's most visited tourist attractions. You will be able to experience the best of Turkish culture during Turkey Greece and Egypt tour package. You can participate in the dervish show, which features a spectacular performance of Turkish music and dance. You will also visit Izmir, Capadoccia, Pamukkale & Hierapolis.
The Turkey Greece and Egypt tours will also include visiting Athens, Mykonos, and Santorini and sightseeing to all tourist attractions, including guidance and transfers.