Itinerary in Brief
Day 1: Welcome to Egypt
- Meet at Cairo airport then privately transfer with AC van to hotel
- Quick revision of holiday itinerary then check in and overnight
Day 2: Cairo City Tour
- Pay a visit to Giza Pyramids, Egyptian Museum & Old Cairo
- Back to hotel and overnight stay in Cairo
Day 3: Luxor Nile Cruise
- Leave Cairo after breakfast and fly to Luxor
- Arrive Luxor and board cruise before lunch
- Afternoon visit to Karnak & Luxor temples
- Dinner and overnight onboard cruise
Day 4: More Luxor Tours
- Morning sightseeing to Luxor West Bank attractions
- Back to cruise for lunch, dinner and overnight onboard
Day 5: Edfu and Kom Ombo
- Arrive Edfu for sightseeing tour to Horus temple in Edfu
- Lunch onboard while sailing to Kom Ombo
- Arrive Kom Kom Ombo to visit Sobek temple and return
- Dinner, overnight on board while sailing to Aswan
Day 6: Aswan Nile Cruise
- Arrive Aswan then morning sightseeing tour in Aswan
- overnight onboard the cruise parking in Aswan
Day 7: Fly Back to Cairo
- Disembark, transfer to Aswan airport to get the flight to Cairo
- Meet at Cairo airport then transfer to hotel and overnight
Day 8: Arrive Tanzania
- Check out after breakfast for the flight to Kilimanjaro.
- Meet at Kilimanjaro airport then transfer to hotel in Tarangire.
- Revise itinerary with our Rep, Check in & overnight in Tarangire.
Day 9: Tarangire - Karatu
- Breakfast, game drive at Tarangire National Park.
- Afternoon, drive to Karatu (Ngorongoro Highlands)
- Dinner and overnight at Eileen’s Trees Inn.
Day 10: Serengeti National Park
- Breakfast, depart to Serengeti, en-route visit Maasai Village.
- Afternoon game drive in Serengeti National Park
- Dinner and overnight at Thorn Tree Camp
Day 11: Serengeti National Park
- Full day game drive in Serengeti National Park
- All Meals and overnight at Thorn Tree Camp
Day 12: Ngorongoro and Karatu
- Breakfast, drive to Ngorongoro for half day crater tour.
- Afternoon, arrive at your lodge in Karatu.
- Dinner and overnight at Eileen’s Trees Inn.
Day 13: Manyara National Park
- Breakfast, then Manyara National Park game drive.
- Meals and overnight at Migunga Forest Camp
Day 14: Arusha - Fly Back Home
- Breakfast drive to Arusha for lunch.
- Afternoon transfer to airport for your flight back home.
- Fast Track service upon arrival at airports.
- 24/7 guest relations during your stay
- All transfers by private AC vehicle
- Domestic flights Cairo Luxor & Aswan Cairo
- Sharing group tours on Nile cruise
- 3 nights BB accommodation in Cairo
- 4 nights FB accommodation on 5* Nile Cruise
- 1 night BB accommodation in Whistling Thorn Camp
- 1 night FB accommodation in Migunga Forest Camp
- 2 nights FB accommodation in Eileen's Trees Inn
- 2 nights FB accommodation in Thorn Tree Camp
- Private tours in Cairo
- Bottled water during outings
- Entrance fees to sites in itinerary
- 8 seats 4x4 safari vehicle
- Tourism Development Levy
- VAT on Ground Transport & Crater Service Fee
- Game drives & Park Entry Fees
- Game drives and park entry fees
- Local English speaking guide
- Portage as needed
- All taxes and service charges
Places You’ll See
Frequently Asked Questions
Egypt is safe country to visit with notable low crime rate, tourist attractions are well secured and there is no common negative attitude towards foreigners, with some sensible precautions and preparations you will feel at home and as safe as you'll ever be.
There is no special dress code when visiting Egypt tourist sites, modest dress is recommended in less tourist sites and there is no special concern for women traveling alone.
Egyptian Arabic is the most commonly spoken language in Egypt, it is also the national language in the country but Egyptians speak and understand English as they study it in school. Fewer Egyptians can speak other languages like French, Italian, Spanish, and German. Egyptians working in tourism sector are accustomed to speak enough English and other languages to fulfill the needs of most travelers.
Egypt is very connected to the world, it has many direct flights with Africa, Asia, European Union and United States. Visit Cairo Airport website for a full list of Airlines that fly to Egypt.
Duty free allowances on arrival to Egypt are 1L alcohol, 1L perfume, and either 200 cigarettes, 25 cigars or 200g tobacco. Duty free shops are available in Egypt airports and major tourist cities (Cairo, Luxor, Hurghada, El Gouna and Sharm El Sheikh).
Giza Pyramids and most monuments and Museums in Egypt open between 8 Am to 5 Pm. During Ramadan, the holy month of the Islamic calendar, be aware that these hours will change significantly.
Shops and stores in Egypt are usually opened from 10 Am to 10 Pm however in major cities it opens much later and some are open 24 hours.
Visitors are welcome in most mosques throughout the year. Modest dress is recommended, women should cover their hair, arms and legs. Both Women and men will remove their shoes before entering.
Taking pictures for people and streets is fine after people permission While Taking pictures for official type or army structures is not permitted. In most historical sites and museums in Egypt it is allowed to use camera, some of them may charge you for camera but at the Egyptian Museum and some similar historical sites it is prohibited and you will be asked to leave camera at reception before entering.
Egypt enjoys big hotel variety from world class luxury to simple hostel accommodations; Check in time in most hotels in Egypt is around midday, 12 or 1 PM.
There in no health concerns or vaccinations required to visit Egypt but we recommend to check with your own doctor, he knows you and your medical history best.
The currency in Egypt is the Egyptian pound (LE), it is about ,06 to USD. Money exchange is widely available, Credit cards are largely used in Egypt major cities and tourist spots.
We do not recommend the public buses in big cities. Taxi and limousine service are fine every where but price is negotiable. Trains go to all big cities in Egypt except Sinai and the Red Sea. Flights from / to tourist cities are always available.
Tipping in Egypt is an appreciated habitual attitude but is Not obligatory. Generally 5 to 10 EGP for small favors is fine for carrying luggage, parking a car or to guys who clean bathrooms. 10 % is fine in restaurant and spa. Tipping your tour guide and vehicle driver should be considered if you're provided with good to great service, feel free to give what you think your experience was worth.
Being one of the leading players in travel industry since 1955, we offer a wide range of Egypt packages. Ensuring that your Egypt tour with us would be a lifetime experience with flexible Egypt tour itineraries, competitive prices, excellent customer service and multiple payment facilities. If you plan a tour to Egypt, here is the place you better look in. Whatever your Egypt travel plans, you will find range of Egypt holiday packages. Whether you plan for tour packages to Egypt for small group, singles, solo traveler, private, family or a couple, whether you need escorted Egypt tour packages for your parents or an unusual Egypt holidays and package for yourself, we can help you to tailor your holiday in Egypt as we offer many tour packages to Egypt with prices starting from 300 Usd. Uncover a set of Egypt holiday itineraries and pick from best Egypt travel packages with flights and without. Remeber to add more activities to your choosen Egypt tours and packages, we also categorize holiday packages to Egypt by topic to find your suitable interest. Whether you look for adventure Egypt packages or romantic vacations in Egypt, you will find it here. Being short trip to Egypt or long stay Egypt holiday we have the right Egypt vacation packages for you to select from. Planning Egypt cheap tours or luxury holiday in Egypt? browse our collection of vacation packages to Egypt to indulge you on your Egypt vacations and package at your desired budget. Browse Egypt Packages from Usa, Uk, Canada, Austraia, India, Europe, Aisa and Africa. Get prepared for your Egypt vacation reading our tips about the best time to visit Egypt, Egypt tourism & things to do in Egypt.
In Cairo, visit the Egyptian Museum, Pyramids of Giza, the Sphinx, Khan El Khalili Bazaar and relish a walking tour on foot in Old Cairo. In Luxor visit the impressive Luxor temple, Hatshepsut temple, Valley of the Kings and Karnak temple. Aswan tours go to Philae Temple, Edfu, Kom Ombo and Abu Simbel temples. Uncover the Western Desert oases like Siwa and Bahariya. Diving or snorkeling in the magic waters of Red Sea and Sinai beaches like Sharm El Sheikh, Dahab, Taba, Hurghada and Marsa Alam to explore the magic of the underwater world. Board a Nile Cruise from Luxor to Aswan or vise versa, Lake Nasser Cruise from Aswan to Abu Simbel or vise versa and Cruise from Cairo to Aswan or vise versa.
Egypt and Tanzania Tours Terms
- 14 Days Egypt and Tanzania Tours is available in multiple languages.
- Printable Payment voucher will be provided upon confirmation.
- Contacts of our operators & 24/7 customer care will be provided.
- We book flights from Usa Uk Australia Canada Dubai India & Europe.
- Contact us for any questions about Egypt and Tanzania Tours .
- Similar offers to Egypt and Tanzania Tours are available.
- Take out good travel insurance to cover any unforeseen circumstances.
- Price is fixed in USD per person includes all items in tour offer.
- Price is valid around the year except for Spring & Christmas seasons.
- Price excludes entry visas and fees of special archaeological sites.
- Egypt and Tanzania Tours price excludes personal expenses.
- Children under 2 years old are free of charge in similar packages.
- Children 2 to 5.99 years would pay 25 % of adult package price.
- Children 6 to 11.99 years would pay 50 % of adult package cost.
- Children will be charged for airfare if included in travel package.
- 25 % down payment is required to confirm your vacation package.
- 50 % down payment is required to confirm Easter & Xmas bookings.
- Full payment would be settled in cash or credit card upon arrival.
- We never apply cancellation fees in all ‘force majeure’ cases.
- Cancellation fees are applied in personal & business conditions.
- Tailor made itineraries are available for family and solo travelers.
- Ask about group discounts, loyality cupons & special offers.
- Contact us for special all inclusive and last minute deals.
- Terms apply when you book Egypt and Tanzania Tours offer.
Covid 19 Hygiene Measures
- 10 people is the maxium group size in all tours and activities.
- Safe enough distance between people maintained whenever possible.
- Mask is obligatory and will be given to people who do not have it.
- Alcohol gel is available all time before during and after service.
- People running service in hotel and during tours wear mask and gloves.
- hotels and cruises follow safe hygienic practices to ensure your safety.
- Handing out printed materials like maps or brochures will be avoided.
- Temperature and wellness of our staff will be monitored daily.
- Admission will be denied to client with a temperature of 37+ degrees.
- Used transport will be deeply disinfected before and after service.
- The used transport means will be reduced to 50% of its maximum capacity.
- Maximum permitted capacity is 50% in all tourist attractions and museums.