Places You’ll See
Itinerary in Brief
Day 1: Arrive Cairo
Meet and assist at Cairo Airport, AC coach transfer to hotel, smooth check-in and overnight in Cairo.
Day 2: Cairo City Tour
Breakfast at hotel then visit the Great Pyramids of Giza. Lunch at local restaurant, transfer to the Egyptian Museum & Khan El Khalili bazaar. Back to hotel and overnight in Cairo.
Day 3: Nile Cruise Luxor
Morning check out from hotel, fly to Luxor to board your luxury Nile cruise before lunch. Lunch on board then visit to the Karnak Temple and Luxor Temple. Dinner and overnight on board.
Day 4: Nile Cruise Edfu
Breakfast on board then visit the Valley of the Kings, Hatshepsut Temple and the Colossi of Memnon. Lunch on board then sail to Edfu, dinner and overnight on board.
Day 5: Nile Cruise Kom Ombo
Breakfast on board then visit Horus temple in Edfu. Sail to Kom Ombo to wander Sobek and Horus temple. Lunch on board then sail to Aswan, dinner and overnight on board.
Day 6: Nile Cruise Aswan
Breakfast on board then visit the High Dam, the Unfinished Obelisk and Philae Temple. Lunch, dinner and overnight on board.
Day 7: Fly Back to Cairo
Disembark after breakfast, free time in Aswan (optional trip to Abu Simbel temples). Afternoon flight back to Cairo, check in and overnight.
Day 8: Arrive Nairobi
Breakfast in hotel. check out and transfer to airport. Meet at Nairobi airport then privately transfer with AC van to hotel, quick revision of holiday itinerary then check in and overnight
Day 9: Amboseli National Park
Breakfast then depart to Amboseli National Park. Arrive before lunch then game viewing drive in the park at the foot of the snow-capped Mount Kilimanjaro. By sun sets you will be transferred back to Amboseli Serena Safari Lodge for dinner and overnight.
Day 10: Amboseli National Park
Morning game drive, get close to the mighty elephant, spot Cape buffalo, zebra, wild dog, and others. Relax at the lodge then relish an afternoon game viewing drive. Meals and overnight at the lodge.
Day 11: Lake Elementaita
Breakfast then depart to Elementaita, stop en route at Nairobi for lunch arrive Elementaita late afternoon. Spend the rest of the day at leisure. Dinner and overnight at Lake Elementaita Serena Camp.
Day 12: Lake Nakuru National Park
Enjoy a full day game viewing drive at Lake Nakuru National Park, known for its huge concentration of flamingos. Meals and Overnight at Lake Nakuru Sopa Lodge.
Day 13: Maasai Mara National Reserve
Mid morning game viewing drive in Nakuru. Then proceed onto Maasai Mara wildlife reserve. Afternoon Embarkation on a game viewing drive on arrival as you are transferred to your camp for dinner and overnight.
Day 14: On safari in Maasai Mara Park
Relish another sunup game drive after muffins and coffee. Return to lodge for lunch then enjoy late afternoon game drive. Stop for drink and watch nightfall. Meals and Overnight at Maasai Mara.
Day 15: Fly Back Home
Check out after breakfast then transfer to Nairobi. Get afternoon flight from Nairobi back home
- Fast Track service upon arrival at Cairo Airport
- 24/7 stand-by contact number during your stay.
- All transfers via private air-conditioned vehicle
- Domestic flights Cairo Luxor and Aswan Cairo
- 3 nights accommodation in Cairo including breakfast
- 4 nights FB accommodation on 5* superior Nile Cruise
- 1 night accommodation in Nairobi Serena with breakfast
- 2 nights FB accommodation in Amboseli Serena Safari Lodge
- 2 nights FB accommodation in Mara Serena Safari Lodge
- 1 night FB accommodation in Lake Nakuru Sopa Lodge
- 1 night FB accommodation in Lake Elementaita Serena
- Local English speaking tour guide
- Private tours in Cairo as listed in itinerary
- Sharing group tours on the Egypt Nile cruise
- Entrance fees to all sites in itinerary
- Bottled water during outings
- chauffeur driven 4 x 4 land cruiser with a pop up roof
- Long range high frequency radio communication in vehicle
- On safari accessories
- All game viewing drives by Land Cruiser
- All parks entrance fees as indicated in itinerary.
- Portage when needed
- All taxes and service charges
Good to Know
- Egypt and Kenya Tours with airfare is available upon request.
- Private itineraries are available for small groups and individuals.
- Skilful multilingual tour guides escort all Kenya and Egypt tours.
- Prices are valid throughout the year except for Easter and Christmas.
- We custom Egypt Kenya programs for families and Solo travellers.
- Service standards are the same for Classic Luxury budget & cheap tours.
- We Book Usa Canada Australia Uk Dubai India Kenya and Egypt flights.
- Email us for last-minute deals and all-inclusive special offers.
- Subscribe below for discount coupons and Kenya Egypt tours on sale.
- Book Egypt and Kenya Tours at low deposit & flexible cancelation.