Itinerary in Brief
Day 1: Arrive Cairo
Meet and assist at Cairo Airport, AC coach transfer to hotel, smooth check-in and overnight in Cairo.
Day 2: Cairo City Tour
Breakfast at hotel then visit the Great Pyramids of Giza. Lunch at local restaurant, transfer to the Egyptian Museum & Khan El Khalili bazaar. Back to hotel and overnight in Cairo.
Day 3: Nile Cruise Luxor
Morning check out from hotel, fly to Luxor to board your luxury Nile cruise before lunch. Lunch on board then visit to the Karnak Temple and Luxor Temple. Dinner and overnight on board.
Day 4: Nile Cruise Edfu
Breakfast on board then visit the Valley of the Kings, Hatshepsut Temple and the Colossi of Memnon. Lunch on board then sail to Edfu, dinner and overnight on board.
Day 5: Nile Cruise Kom Ombo
Breakfast on board then visit Horus temple in Edfu. Sail to Kom Ombo to wander Sobek and Horus temple. Lunch on board then sail to Aswan, dinner and overnight on board.
Day 6: Nile Cruise Aswan
Breakfast on board then visit the High Dam, the Unfinished Obelisk and Philae Temple. Lunch, dinner and overnight on board.
Day 7: Fly Back to Cairo
Disembark after breakfast, free time in Aswan (optional trip to Abu Simbel temples). Afternoon flight back to Cairo, check in and overnight.
Day 8: Arrive Nairobi
Breakfast in hotel. check out and transfer to airport. Meet at Nairobi airport then privately transfer with AC van to hotel, quick revision of holiday itinerary then check in and overnight
Day 9: Amboseli National Park
Breakfast then depart to Amboseli National Park. Arrive before lunch then game viewing drive in the park at the foot of the snow-capped Mount Kilimanjaro. By sun sets you will be transferred back to Amboseli Serena Safari Lodge for dinner and overnight.
Day 10: Amboseli National Park
Morning game drive, get close to the mighty elephant, spot Cape buffalo, zebra, wild dog, and others. Relax at the lodge then relish an afternoon game viewing drive. Meals and overnight at the lodge.
Day 11: Lake Elementaita
Breakfast then depart to Elementaita, stop en route at Nairobi for lunch arrive Elementaita late afternoon. Spend the rest of the day at leisure. Dinner and overnight at Lake Elementaita Serena Camp.
Day 12: Lake Nakuru National Park
Enjoy a full day game viewing drive at Lake Nakuru National Park, known for its huge concentration of flamingos. Meals and Overnight at Lake Nakuru Sopa Lodge.
Day 13: Maasai Mara National Reserve
Mid morning game viewing drive in Nakuru. Then proceed onto Maasai Mara wildlife reserve. Afternoon Embarkation on a game viewing drive on arrival as you are transferred to your camp for dinner and overnight.
Day 14: On safari in Maasai Mara Park
Relish another sunup game drive after muffins and coffee. Return to lodge for lunch then enjoy late afternoon game drive. Stop for drink and watch nightfall. Meals and Overnight at Maasai Mara.
Day 15: Fly Back Home
Check out after breakfast then transfer to Nairobi. Get afternoon flight from Nairobi back home
- Fast Track service upon arrival at Cairo Airport
- 24/7 stand-by contact number during your stay.
- All transfers via private air-conditioned vehicle
- Domestic flights Cairo Luxor and Aswan Cairo
- 3 nights accommodation in Cairo including breakfast
- 4 nights FB accommodation on 5* superior Nile Cruise
- 1 night accommodation in Nairobi Serena with breakfast
- 2 nights FB accommodation in Amboseli Serena Safari Lodge
- 2 nights FB accommodation in Mara Serena Safari Lodge
- 1 night FB accommodation in Lake Nakuru Sopa Lodge
- 1 night FB accommodation in Lake Elementaita Serena
- Local English speaking tour guide
- Private tours in Cairo as listed in itinerary
- Sharing group tours on the Egypt Nile cruise
- Entrance fees to all sites in itinerary
- Bottled water during outings
- chauffeur driven 4 x 4 land cruiser with a pop up roof
- Long range high frequency radio communication in vehicle
- On safari accessories
- All game viewing drives by Land Cruiser
- All parks entrance fees as indicated in itinerary.
- Portage when needed
- All taxes and service charges
Places You’ll See
Frequently Asked Questions
Egypt is safe country to visit with notable low crime rate, tourist attractions are well secured and there is no common negative attitude towards foreigners, with some sensible precautions and preparations you will feel at home and as safe as you'll ever be.
There is no special dress code when visiting Egypt tourist sites, modest dress is recommended in less tourist sites and there is no special concern for women traveling alone.
Egyptian Arabic is the most commonly spoken language in Egypt, it is also the national language in the country but Egyptians speak and understand English as they study it in school. Fewer Egyptians can speak other languages like French, Italian, Spanish, and German. Egyptians working in tourism sector are accustomed to speak enough English and other languages to fulfill the needs of most travelers.
Egypt is very connected to the world, it has many direct flights with Africa, Asia, European Union and United States. Visit Cairo Airport website for a full list of Airlines that fly to Egypt.
Duty free allowances on arrival to Egypt are 1L alcohol, 1L perfume, and either 200 cigarettes, 25 cigars or 200g tobacco. Duty free shops are available in Egypt airports and major tourist cities (Cairo, Luxor, Hurghada, El Gouna and Sharm El Sheikh).
Giza Pyramids and most monuments and Museums in Egypt open between 8 Am to 5 Pm. During Ramadan, the holy month of the Islamic calendar, be aware that these hours will change significantly.
Shops and stores in Egypt are usually opened from 10 Am to 10 Pm however in major cities it opens much later and some are open 24 hours.
Visitors are welcome in most mosques throughout the year. Modest dress is recommended, women should cover their hair, arms and legs. Both Women and men will remove their shoes before entering.
Taking pictures for people and streets is fine after people permission While Taking pictures for official type or army structures is not permitted. In most historical sites and museums in Egypt it is allowed to use camera, some of them may charge you for camera but at the Egyptian Museum and some similar historical sites it is prohibited and you will be asked to leave camera at reception before entering.
Egypt enjoys big hotel variety from world class luxury to simple hostel accommodations; Check in time in most hotels in Egypt is around midday, 12 or 1 PM.
There in no health concerns or vaccinations required to visit Egypt but we recommend to check with your own doctor, he knows you and your medical history best.
The currency in Egypt is the Egyptian pound (LE), it is about ,06 to USD. Money exchange is widely available, Credit cards are largely used in Egypt major cities and tourist spots.
We do not recommend the public buses in big cities. Taxi and limousine service are fine every where but price is negotiable. Trains go to all big cities in Egypt except Sinai and the Red Sea. Flights from / to tourist cities are always available.
Tipping in Egypt is an appreciated habitual attitude but is Not obligatory. Generally 5 to 10 EGP for small favors is fine for carrying luggage, parking a car or to guys who clean bathrooms. 10 % is fine in restaurant and spa. Tipping your tour guide and vehicle driver should be considered if you're provided with good to great service, feel free to give what you think your experience was worth.
Good to know
- Egypt and Kenya Tours is available in multiple languages
- Package prices are fixed in USD but you can pay with any other currency.
- Package price is always valid except for Spring & Christmas seasons.
- Package prices are per person per trip including all items in tour offer.
- Package price does NOT include entry visa to the served destination.
- Package price does NOT include fees of any special archaeological sites.
- Egypt and Kenya Tours price excludes personal expenses.
- Package prices are updated always to give you the best possible price.
- Prices would NOT be changed once you have holiday package confirmed.
- Children under 2 years old are free of charge in similar trip packages.
- Children between 5 and 5.99 years would pay 25 % of adult package price.
- Children between 6 and 11.99 years would pay 50 % of adult package cost.
- Children will be charged in case your travel package includes any airfare.
- 25 % down payment is required to get your vacation package confirmed.
- 50 % down payment is required to confirm Easter & Xmas bookings.
- Full payment should be settled in cash or credit card upon arrival.
- Custom tailor made itineraries are available for family and solo traveler.
- Ask our agents about group discounts, loyality cupons & special offers.
- Printable Payment voucher & confirmation would be emailed to you.
- You will get our contacts list (operators & 24/7 customer care).
- We never apply cancellation fees in all ‘force majeure’ cases.
- Cancellation fees are applied in personal & business conditions.
- We book flights from Usa Uk Australia Canada Dubai India & Europe.
- We recommend you to buy good travel insurance as we do Not offer.
- Egypt and Kenya Tours with airfare is availabe on demand.
- Feel free to contact us for custom all inclusive & last minute deal.
- Terms apply when you book Egypt and Kenya Tours offer.
Covid 19 Hygiene Measures
- 10 people is the maxium group size in all tours and activities.
- Safe enough distance between people maintained whenever possible.
- Mask is obligatory and will be given to people who do not have it.
- Alcohol gel is available all time before during and after service.
- People running service in hotel and during tours wear mask and gloves.
- hotels and cruises follow safe hygienic practices to ensure your safety.
- Handing out printed materials like maps or brochures will be avoided.
- Temperature and wellness of our staff will be monitored daily.
- Admission will be denied to client with a temperature of 37+ degrees.
- Used transport will be deeply disinfected before and after service.
- The used transport means will be reduced to 50% of its maximum capacity.
- Maximum permitted capacity is 50% in all tourist attractions and museums.