Cairo to Petra Tour Itinerary
Day 1: Welcome to Cairo Egypt
Our representative will meet and assist you at Cairo Airport and then take you to the hotel with a deluxe AC vehicle. Quick check-in process, then you will go over the tour itinerary to determine and confirm pickup times for every tour. Overnight in Cairo.
Day 2: Egypt Pyramids Tour
Breakfast at the Hotel followed by a tour of the Great Pyramids of Cheops, Chefren and Mykerinus, The Famous Sphinx, and Valley Temple with the statue of Cheops. A second visit is for The Solar Boat Museum in front of Cheops Pyramid (ticket at an extra cost). Proceed to Saqqara Complex. Saqqara Complex and the very first Pyramid constructed (Djoser Pyramid). Transfer to Memphis, the capital of the Old Kingdom and the world-famous Necropolis. Retire to your hotel and spend the night in Cairo.
Day 3: Cairo Sightseeing Tours
After breakfast, you'll start another excellent sightseeing tour to the Egyptian Museum, where you can be able to view a myriad of interesting artifacts. An additional visit is to the Mummification Room in the Museum (extra cost). Lunch during the tour at a local restaurant before heading to the Salah El Din Citadel, including Mohamed Ali Alabaster Mosque within the walls). Continue to Coptic Cairo to see The Hanging Church and Ben Ezra Jewish Synagogue. Continue your journey towards Islamic Cairo, where you can explore Khan El Khalili, Cairo's oldest bazaar. You will then be transferred to your hotel to spend the night in Cairo.
Day 4: From Cairo to Amman Jordan
Breakfast, then transfer to Cairo International Airport for your flight to Amman. After arriving at Queen Alia Airport, our Rep will be waiting to assist you with the immigration and customs process. Then transfer to your Hotel in Amman for a night stay.
Day 5: Madaba - Dead Sea Tour
After breakfast, drive to Mount Nebo, where Prophet Moses was looking towards the Promised Land. Then travel to Madaba, where you can discover the famous mosaic of the 6th-century plan that depicts Palestine within St. George's Church. Then we head through the Dead Sea for a swim and relax in the mud before returning to Amman. Overnight in Amman.
Day 6: Ancient City of Petra Tour
Pick up from the hotel and travel for about 2.5 hours to Petra. Start at the visitor's center, then experience the 700 meters walk to the Siq entrance to arrive at the stunning Petra treasury. Spend some time exploring the site before you return to Amman.
Day 7: Amman - Fly Back Home
After breakfast, transfer to Queen Alia Airport for final departure.
Cairo to Petra Tour Inclusions
- Meet and Assist during your tours
- Transfers with private AC vehicle
- Three nights in Cairo Hotel with breakfast
- Stay for three nights at Amman Hotel with breakfast
- Short Horseback Rides in Petra
- Lunch meals during tours in Giza/Cairo/Petra/Amman
- Bottled water on board the vehicle during Egypt tours
- Fees for entry to the sites in Egypt and Jordan
- English-speaking Guide in Cairo and Giza in Egypt
- An English-speaking spot Guide in Petra
- English-speaking Driver in Madaba / Mt. Nebo / Dead Sea
- Taxes and service charges
Cairo to Petra Tour Highlights
- Discover the ancient wonders of Egypt with a visit to the Great Pyramids of Cheops, Chefren, and Mykerinus, as well as the famous Sphinx and Valley Temple.
- Explore the rich history and artifacts of Egypt at the Egyptian Museum, including the option to visit the Mummification Room.
- Immerse yourself in the cultural heritage of Cairo with visits to the Salah El Din Citadel, Mohamed Ali Alabaster Mosque, Coptic Cairo, and Khan El Khalili Bazaar.
- Embark on a journey to Jordan and marvel at the mosaic of the 6th-century map in Madaba and take a dip in the therapeutic waters of the Dead Sea.
- Visit the ancient city of Petra, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, and explore its magnificent carved architecture, including the famous Treasury.
- Experience the breathtaking views of Mount Nebo, where Prophet Moses gazed upon the Promised Land.
- Enjoy comfortable accommodations and seamless transfers throughout the trip, ensuring a hassle-free travel experience.
- Learn about the fascinating history and culture of the region with knowledgeable guides and informative tours.
- Relax and unwind with leisure time to swim in the Dead Sea and soak up the sun.
- Create unforgettable memories as you explore these remarkable destinations and bid farewell to the Middle East with a smooth departure from Queen Alia Airport.
Best Cairo to Petra Tour
Egypt and Petra Tours Budget
Marrakech Cairo Petra Tours
Cairo Petra and Dubai Tours
Morocco Egypt Petra Dubai Tours
Egypt and Petra Tour Packages
Cairo Petra Tours with Nile Cruise
Cairo Petra Jerusalem Tours
Cairo and Petra Luxury Tours
Istanbul Cairo Petra Tours
Cairo to Petra Tour FAQs
When is the best time for the Egypt and Jordan tours?
The optimal time for private tours Egypt and Jordan is from October to April. For personalized advice based on your travel dates and preferences, please consult with us.
How much for the Egypt and Jordan tours with Nile cruise?
The Egypt Jordan tour packages starts at 975$, inclusive of all mentioned services and without hidden fees. For pricing and optional activities, please contact us.
Are airfare included in the Egypt and Petra tours?
International airfare is not included, but domestic flights are covered. We're pleased to help with booking your flights or tailor your Egypt and Jordan combined tours experience to suit your preferences.
Personalize Cairo to Petra Tour
- Complete the form to request an offer for Tour to Petra and Cairo.
- Specify the airport for the all-inclusive Combined Egypt Tours with airfare.
- Once satisfied with the deal, proceed to book Cairo to Petra Tour.