Lake Nasser Cruises Packages Overview
This is where the Lake Nasser Cruises Packages really pay off! There are some of most luxurious cruise ships sail from Aswan to Abu Simble and vice versa.
Offering the best facilities and the highest standards of services, these journeys are quite recommended for any tourists having splendid holidays in Egypt who are fond of history, nature, and charm.
After the construction of the High Dam in Aswan, the Lake Nasser was formed by the stored waters of the River Nile. This is why today, there are a number of monuments that are difficult to reach except by boat. This is why many tourists began preferring to book Lake Nasser Cruises Packages in the past few years.
The monuments included in Abu Simbel Cruise are the breathtaking Temple of Abu Simble, the Kalabsha Temple, Wadi El Sebuoa, Amada Temple, the Tomb of Der, the Tomb of Pennut, Qasr Ibrim, plus some of the monuments of Aswan that might include the Temple of Philae, the Unfinished Obelisk, and the High Dam.
Other than the best facilities and services, there are many other reasons why tourists choose Nile Cruise Abu Simbel. The guests would enjoy their evenings in various activities including cocktail parties, a Nubian show, and many other interesting activities.
Lake Nasser Cruises Packages 2021
Lake Nasser Cruises Packages Facts
- Combined Lake Nasser Cruises Packages with airfare are upon inquiry.
- We custom all itineraries for small groups and private individuals.
- Prices are valid during the year, excluding Easter and Christmas.
- Lake Nasser Cruises Packages itinerary is escorted by professional guides.
- Ready-made programs are available for solo travellers and families.
- Luxury, classic, cheap and budget trips have same service standards.
- Subscribe for all-inclusive Lake Nasser Cruises Packages & last-minute deals.
- We book Usa, Australia, Uk, Singapore, Canada, India & Dubai flights.
- Contact us for discounts, special offers, coupons and tours on sale.