Prince Abbas Lake Nasser Cruise Itinerary
Day 1: Aswan City Tour
Meet at Aswan Airport or train station then transfer to Mövenpick Ms Prince Abbas Lake Cruise. Lunch on board then an relish a trip to Kalabsha temple, Beit El Wali, and the kiosk of Kertassi. Afternoon tea, dinner and overnight on board.
Day 2: Wadi El Seboua
Cruise to Wadi El Seboua, breakfast and cocktail when crossing the Tropic of Cancer. Lunch, Dinner and overnight on board.
Day 3: Dakka & Amada
Breakfast then enjoy morning trip to Wadi El Seboua, Dakka temple and the temple of Meharakka. Get the lunch meal on board while heading to Amada. Uncover Amada and of Derr temples and Penout tomb. Dinner and overnight on board.
Day 4: Abu Simbel
Continue to Kasr Ibrim. Breakfast on board then morning tour Kasr Ibrim citadel. Cruise to to Abu Simbel. Lunch meal on board you will enjoy a guided visit to the Abu Simbel Temples. Candlelight dinner and overnight on board.
Day 5: Disembarkation
Disembark Ms Prince Abbas Lake Cruise after breakfast.
Mövenpick MS Prince Abbas Lake Nasser Cruise Features:
- Large Panoramic Window which opens into a balcony
- Sauna & oriental steam bath
- Private bath with hair dryer
- Colored TV within house music and video channels
- Dedicated movie channel
- Mini Bar
- First aid box
- Individually controlled Air Condition
- International telephone in Cabins
- State-of-the-art water filtration systems
- Safety Box
- Luggage Rack
- Doctor available 24 hours around the clock.
- Internet and fax availability
- Visa and MasterCard accepted
Prince Abbas Lake Nasser Cruise Inclusions
- Meet and assist service upon arrival & departure
- All transfers by a modern AC vehicle
- Mövenpick Ms Prince Abbas Lake Nasser Cruise booking FB basis
- Nile Cruise tours & Entrance fees to all sights
- Egyptologist guide during your tours
- All service charges and taxes
Beyond Prince Abbas Lake Nasser Cruise
Before You Book Prince Abbas Lake Nasser Cruise
How much does it cost to book Ms Prince Abbas?
3 nights Movenpick Prince Abbas Lake Nasser cruise itinerary starts from 555 Usd while the 4 Nights starts from 745 Usd.
When Movenpick Prince Abbas was built?
Prince Abbas Nile cruise was built in 1998.
How is Prince Abbas cruise deck plan?
Movenpick Prince Abbas Lake cruise has 6 decks with 65 cabins for maximum 130 passengers.
What are Prince Abbas Lake Nasser cruise sailing dates?
Mövenpick Ms Prince Abbas sails every Friday from Abu Simbel and Monday from Aswan.