Ms Eugenie Lake Nasser Cruise Itinerary
Day 1: Aswan City Tour
Arrival in Aswan to board MS Eugenie Lake Nasser Cruise Ship. Lunch served on board. Visit to Kalabsha temple, Beit El Wali, and the kiosk of Kertassi. Afternoon tea is served in the lounge Dinner and overnight on board in the Aswan Harbour.
Day 2: Wadi El Seboua
Sailing to Wadi El Seboua and cocktail while passing the Tropic of Cancer Lunch served on board. Visit to Wadi El Seboua temple, the temple of Dakka and temple of Meharakka. Sail to Amada. Dinner and overnight aboard.
Day 3: Kasr Ibrim & Amada
Breakfast followed by morning visit to the temples of Amada and Derr as well as the tomb of Penout. Sail to Kasr Ibrim. Visit the citadel of Kasr Ibrim. (Tour is conducted from the ship’s sundeck as entrance to the site is not permitted). Sailing to Abu Simbel. Lunch served on board. Visit the Abu Simbel temples. Candlelight dinner on board and overnight.
Day 4:Abu Simbel Temples
Breakfast on board MS Eugenie Lake Cruise and for those who wish, the possibility of a second visit to Abu Simbel (entrance ticket is not included).
MS Eugenie Lake Nasser Nile Cruise Features:
- Large Panoramic Window which opens into a balcony
- Sauna & oriental steam bath
- Private bath with bath tub, hair dryer
- Colored TV with in house music and video channels
- Dedicated movie channel
- Mini Bar
- First aid box
- Individually controlled Air Condition
- International telephone in Cabins
- State-of-the-art water filtration systems
- Safety Box
- Luggage Rack
- Doctor available 24 hours around the clock.
- Internet and fax availability
- Visa and MasterCard accepted
Ms Eugenie Lake Nasser Cruise Inclusions
- Meet and assist service upon arrival & departure
- All transfers by a modern AC vehicle
- MS Eugenie Lake Nasser Cruise booking on FB basis
- Nile Cruise tours & Entrance fees to all sights
- Egyptologist guide during your tours
- All service charges and taxes
Beyond Ms Eugenie Lake Nasser Cruise
Before You Book Ms Eugenie Lake Nasser Cruise
How much does it cost to book Eugenie Lake Nasser cruise?
3 nights Eugenie Nile cruise itinerary starts from 525 Usd while the 4 Nights starts from 705 Usd.
When Ms Eugenie Lake Nasser cruise was built?
Eugenie Lake Nasser cruise was built in 1993
How is Eugenie Nile cruise deck plan?
Ms Eugenie cruise has 52 cabins and 2 luxurious suites for maximum 104 passengers
What are Ms Eugenie sailing dates?
Ms Eugenie Lake Nasser cruise sails every Monday from Abu Simbel and Friday from Aswan.