Places You’ll See
Itinerary in Brief
Day 1: Aswan City Tour
Arrival in Aswan to board MS Eugenie Lake Nasser Cruise Ship. Lunch served on board. Visit to Kalabsha temple, Beit El Wali, and the kiosk of Kertassi. Afternoon tea is served in the lounge Dinner and overnight on board in the Aswan Harbour.
Day 2: Wadi El Seboua
Sailing to Wadi El Seboua and cocktail while passing the Tropic of Cancer Lunch served on board. Visit to Wadi El Seboua temple, the temple of Dakka and temple of Meharakka. Sail to Amada. Dinner and overnight aboard.
Day 3: Kasr Ibrim & Amada
Breakfast followed by morning visit to the temples of Amada and Derr as well as the tomb of Penout. Sail to Kasr Ibrim. Visit the citadel of Kasr Ibrim. (Tour is conducted from the ship’s sundeck as entrance to the site is not permitted). Sailing to Abu Simbel. Lunch served on board. Visit the Abu Simbel temples. Candlelight dinner on board and overnight.
Day 4:Abu Simbel Temples
Breakfast on board and for those who wish, the possibility of a second visit to Abu Simbel (entrance ticket is not included). Disembarkation.
MS Eugenie Lake Nasser Cruise Features:
- Large Panoramic Window which opens into a balcony
- Sauna & oriental steam bath
- Private bath with bath tub, hair dryer
- Colored TV with in house music and video channels
- Dedicated movie channel
- Mini Bar
- First aid box
- Individually controlled Air Condition
- International telephone in Cabins
- State-of-the-art water filtration systems
- Safety Box
- Luggage Rack
- Doctor available 24 hours around the clock.
- Internet and fax availability
- Visa and MasterCard accepted
- Meet and assist service upon arrival & departure
- All transfers by a modern AC vehicle
- MS Eugenie Lake Nasser Cruise booking on FB basis
- Nile Cruise tours & Entrance fees to all sights
- Egyptologist guide during your tours
- All service charges and taxes
About Ms Eugenie Lake Nasser Cruise
- 4 Days Ms Eugenie Lake Nasser Cruise is available in multiple languages.
- We will provide a printable Payment voucher upon confirmation.
- We will provide contacts of our operators & 24/7 customer care agents.
- We book flights from Usa Uk Australia Canada Dubai India & Europe.
- Contact us for any questions about Ms Eugenie Lake Nasser Cruise.
- Similar offers to Ms Eugenie Lake Nasser Cruise are available.
- Take out good travel insurance to cover any unforeseen circumstances.
- Price is fixed in USD per person includes all items in the tour offer.
- Price is valid around the year except for Spring & Christmas seasons.
- Price excludes entry visas and fees of particular archaeological sites.
- Ms Eugenie Lake Nasser Cruise price excludes personal expenses.
- Children under two years old are free of charge in similar packages.
- Children 2 to 5.99 years would pay 25 % of the adult package price.
- Children 6 to 11.99 years would pay 50 % of the adult package cost.
- Children will be charged for airfare if included in the travel package.
- A 25 % down payment is required to confirm your vacation package.
- 50 % down payment is required to confirm Easter & Xmas bookings.
- Full payment would be settled in cash or credit card upon arrival.
- We never apply cancellation fees in all ‘force Majeure cases.
- Cancellation fees are applied in personal & business conditions.
- Tailor-made itineraries are available for family and solo travellers.
- Ask about group discounts, loyalty coupons & special offers.
- Contact us for special all-inclusive and last-minute deals.
- Terms apply when you book the Ms Eugenie Lake Nasser Cruise offer.