Itinerary in Brief
Day 1: Abu Simbel Temples
Meet and assist upon your arrival at Abu Simbel airport by our REP and transfer to board SAI Dahabeya. Lunch served aboard before your visit to the Temples of Abu Simbel. Back to the ship for dinner and overnight aboard.
Day 2: Kasr Ibrim Citadel
Cruise to Kasr Ibrim, tour conducted from the ship deck as entrance to the site of is not permitted. Continue to visit the temples of Amada, Derr & Penout tomb. Afternoon sail to Wadi El Seboua to explore Wadi El Seboua, Dakka & Meharakka temples. Dinner and overnight on board.
Day 3: Wadi El Seboua
Sail to Aswan with breakfast on board, A cocktail is served when passing the Tropic of Cancer then lunch on board. Afternoon visit to Kalabsha temple, Beit El Wali and the Kiosk of Kertassi. Dinner and overnight on board.
Day 4: Disembarkation
After breakfast, transfer to Aswan Airport / train terminal to travel back.
SAI Dahabiya Cruise Features:
- Large Panoramic Window which opens into a balcony
- All cabins are fully air conditioned with individual control
- Private bath with bath tub, hair dryer
- Colored TV within house music and video channels
- Dedicated movie channel
- Mini Bar
- International telephone in Cabins
- Safety Box
- Luggage Rack
- Doctor available 24 hours around the clock
- Internet access
- Swimming Pool
- Laundry service & housekeeping
- All major credit cards accepted
- Meet and assist service upon arrival & departure
- All transfers by a modern AC vehicle
- SAI Dahabeya Lake Cruise booking on FB basis
- Nile Cruise tours & Entrance fees to all sights
- Egyptologist guide during your tours
- All service charges and taxes
Sai Lake Cruise Terms
- 4 Days Sai Lake Cruise is available in multiple languages.
- Printable Payment voucher will be provided upon confirmation.
- Contacts of our operators & 24/7 customer care will be provided.
- We book flights from Usa Uk Australia Canada Dubai India & Europe.
- Contact us for any questions about Sai Lake Cruise .
- Similar offers to Sai Lake Cruise are available.
- Take out good travel insurance to cover any unforeseen circumstances.
- Price is fixed in USD per person includes all items in tour offer.
- Price is valid around the year except for Spring & Christmas seasons.
- Price excludes entry visas and fees of special archaeological sites.
- Sai Lake Cruise price excludes personal expenses.
- Children under 2 years old are free of charge in similar packages.
- Children 2 to 5.99 years would pay 25 % of adult package price.
- Children 6 to 11.99 years would pay 50 % of adult package cost.
- Children will be charged for airfare if included in travel package.
- 25 % down payment is required to confirm your vacation package.
- 50 % down payment is required to confirm Easter & Xmas bookings.
- Full payment would be settled in cash or credit card upon arrival.
- We never apply cancellation fees in all ‘force majeure’ cases.
- Cancellation fees are applied in personal & business conditions.
- Tailor made itineraries are available for family and solo travelers.
- Ask about group discounts, loyality cupons & special offers.
- Contact us for special all inclusive and last minute deals.
- Terms apply when you book Sai Lake Cruise offer.