Sai Lake Cruise Itinerary
Day 1: Abu Simbel Temples
Meet and assist upon your arrival at Abu Simbel airport by our REP and transfer to board SAI Dahabiya. Lunch served aboard before your visit to the Temples of Abu Simbel. Back to the ship for dinner and overnight aboard.
Day 2: Kasr Ibrim Citadel
Cruise to Kasr Ibrim, tour conducted from the ship deck as entrance to the site of is not permitted. Continue to visit the temples of Amada, Derr & Penout tomb. Afternoon sail to Wadi El Seboua to explore Wadi El Seboua, Dakka & Meharakka temples. Dinner and overnight on board.
Day 3: Wadi El Seboua
Sail to Aswan with breakfast on board, A cocktail is served when passing the Tropic of Cancer then lunch on board. Afternoon visit to Kalabsha temple, Beit El Wali and the Kiosk of Kertassi. Dinner and overnight on board.
Day 4: Disembarkation
Disembark SAI Lake Cruise after breakfast, transfer to Aswan Airport / train terminal to travel back.
SAI Lake Nasser Cruise Features:
- Large Panoramic Window which opens into a balcony
- All cabins are fully air conditioned with individual control
- Private bath with bath tub, hair dryer
- Colored TV within house music and video channels
- Dedicated movie channel
- Mini Bar
- International telephone in Cabins
- Safety Box
- Luggage Rack
- Doctor available 24 hours around the clock
- Internet access
- Swimming Pool
- Laundry service & housekeeping
- All major credit cards accepted
Sai Lake Cruise Inclusions
- Meet and assist service upon arrival & departure
- All transfers by a modern AC vehicle
- SAI Dahabiya Lake Cruise booking on FB basis
- Nile Cruise tours & Entrance fees to all sights
- Egyptologist guide during your tours
- All service charges and taxes
Beyond Sai Lake Cruise
Before You Book Sai Lake Cruise
How much does it cost to book Sai Lake cruise?
Sai Dahabiya Lake cruise 3 nights from Aswan starts from 945 Usd while the 4 nights program starts from 1319 Usd.
How is Sai Dahabiya Lake cruise deck plan?
Sai Lake Nasser cruise has 8 cabins for maximum 16 guests
What are Sai Lake Nasser cruise sailing dates?
Sai Lake cruise sails weekly on Monday from Aswan and Friday from Abu Simbel.