Kasr Ibrim Lake Nasser Cruise Itinerary
Day 1: Abu Simbel Temples
Meet and assist upon your arrival at Abu Simbel airport by our REP and transfer to board Kasr Ibrim Lake Nasser Cruise. Lunch served aboard before your visit to the Temples of Abu Simbel. Back to the ship for dinner and overnight aboard.
Day 2: Kasr Ibrim Citadel
Cruise to Kasr Ibrim, tour conducted from the ship deck as entrance to the site of is not permitted. Continue to visit the temples of Amada, Derr & Penout tomb. Afternoon sail to Wadi El Seboua to explore Wadi El Seboua, Dakka & Meharakka temples. Dinner and overnight on board.
Day 3: Wadi El Seboua
Sail to Aswan with breakfast on board, A cocktail is served when passing the Tropic of Cancer then lunch on board. Afternoon visit to Kalabsha temple, Beit El Wali and the Kiosk of Kertassi. Dinner and overnight on board.
Day 4: Disembarkation
Disembark Kasr Ibrim Cruise after breakfast, transfer to Aswan Airport / train terminal to travel back.
Kasr Ibrim Nile Cruise Features:
- Large Panoramic Window which opens into a balcony
- Sauna & oriental steam bath
- Private bath with bath tub, hair dryer
- All ten suites have bathrooms with jacuzzi
- Colored TV with in house music and video channels
- Dedicated movie channel
- Mini Bar
- First aid box
- Individually controlled Air Condition
- International telephone in Cabins
- Safety Box
- Luggage Rack
- Doctor available 24 hours around the clock
- Internet and fax availability
- Visa and MasterCard accepted
Kasr Ibrim Lake Nasser Cruise Inclusions
- Meet and assist service upon arrival & departure
- All transfers by a modern AC vehicle
- Kasr Ibrim Cruise Ship on FB basis
- Nile Cruise tours & Entrance fees to all sights
- Egyptologist guide during your tours
- All service charges and taxes
Beyond Kasr Ibrim Lake Nasser Cruise
Before You Book Kasr Ibrim Lake Nasser Cruise
How much does it cost to book Kasr Ibrim cruise?
3 nights Ms Kasr Ibrim Lake Nasser cruise itinerary starts from 525 Usd while the 4 Nights starts from 705 Usd.
When Kasr Ibrim Lake Nasser cruise was built?
Ms Kasr Ibrim cruise was built in 1997
How is Ms Kasr Ibrim Lake Nasser cruise deck plan?
Kasr Ibrim cruise has 75 cabins for maximum 130 passengers
What are Ms Kasr Ibrim sailing dates?
Kasr Ibrim Lake Nasser cruise sails every Wednesday from Abu Simbel and Saturday from Aswan.