Morocco Egypt and Jordan Tour Itinerary
Day 1: Arrive Casablanca
- Meet at Casablanca then transfer to your Casablanca hotel.
- Overnight in Casablanca.
Day 2: Casablanca & Rabat
- Tour to visit the sighseeing in Casablanca and Rabat.
- Overnight in Rabat.
Day 3: Meknes & Fez Tours
- Full day of sightseeing in Meknes & Volubilis then transfer to Fez.
- Overnight in Fez.
Day 4: Fez City Tours
- Full day touring Fez sightseeings & Historic attractions.
- Overnight in your hotel in Fez.
Day 5: Travel to Marrakech
- Depart to Marrakech viewing the High Atlas Mountains landscapes.
- Arrive Marrakech and overnight in Marrakech hotel.
Day 6: Marrakech Full Experience
- Full day of sightseeing in Marrakech famous attractions.
- Overnight in Marrakech hotel.
Day 7: Back to Casablanca
- Morning at leisure time in hotel or optional activity.
- Afternoon transfer to Casablanca & overnight.
Day 8: Arrive Cairo
- Check out from after breakfast for your flight to Cairo.
- Meet at Cairo airport then transfer to your hotel in Cairo.
- Revise itinerary with our Rep, Check in & overnight.
Day 9: Cairo Tour
- Breakfast, trip to Giza Pyramids, Egyptian Museum & Old Cairo.
- Back to hotel and overnight in Cairo.
Day 10: Nile Cruise
- Morning transfer to Cairo airport to fly to Luxor.
- Meet at airport then transfer to board Nile Cruise before lunch.
- Afternoon trip to Karnak and Luxor temple in East Bank.
- Back to cruise, dinner and overnight onboard in Luxor.
Day 11: Nile Cruise
- Morning trip to Valley of kings, Hatshebsut temple & Memnon Colossi.
- Lunch, sail to Edfu with leisurely dinner and overnight on board.
Day 12: Nile Cruise
- Breakfast then morning trip to Edfu temple and return to cruise for lunch.
- Sail to Kom Ombo and stop there for short trip to Kom Ombo temple.
- Dinner and overnight onboard cruise sailing to Aswan.
Day 13: Nile Cruise
- Morning trip to High Dam, Philae Temple and the unfinished obelisk.
- Back to cruise for lunch, dinner and overnight onboard cruise.
Day 14: Back to Cairo
- Breakfast, disembark cruise and transfer to Aswan airport to fly to Cairo.
- Meet at Cairo airport then transfer to hotel for overnight stay in Cairo.
Day 15: Arrive Amman
- Check out after breakfast for the flight to Amman.
- Meet at Queen Alia airport then transfer to hotel.
- Revise itinerary with our Rep, Check in & overnight in Amman.
Day 16: Jordan Tours
- Breakfast then Morning trip to Umm Qais, Jerash and Ajloun
- Back to Amman and overnight stay in hotel
Day 17: Jordan Tours
- Breakfast then trip to Mt. Nebo, Madaba and the Dead Sea
- Back to Amman and overnight stay in hotel
Day 18: Jordan Tours
- Breakfast then travel to visit the famous Petra Red Rose City
- Transfer back to Amman and overnight stay
Day 19: Fly Back Home
- Check out after breakfast in hotel
- Transfer to Queen Alia airport for departure
Morocco Egypt and Jordan Tour Inclusions
- Meet and assist at all airports
- Guest relations assistance during your stay
- 7 nights accommodation in Morocco including breakfast
- 3 nights accommodation in Cairo including breakfast
- 4 nights accommodation on 5 star Superior Nile Cruise on full board
- 4 nights Accommodation for in Amman including breakfast
- AC coach transfers to/from airport and hotel
- Domestic flight ticket Cairo Luxor and Aswan Cairo
- Private guided tours except the Nile cruise tours in Egypt
- English speaking guides for Morocco tours
- English speaking guides for Egypt tours
- English speaking guides in Petra and Jerash Jordan
- English speaking driver in Dead Sea Madaba and Nebo Jordan
- Short horse ride in Petra is included in ticket
- English speaking drivers for all the trip
- Entrance fees to all sites as per itinerary
- Bottled water during trips
- Free WiFi in the vehicles in Egypt and Morocco hotels
- All taxes and service charges
Beyond Morocco Egypt and Jordan Tour
Why Morocco Egypt and Jordan Tour?
Enjoy a magical journey to Egypt, Jordan, and Morocco. You'll visit ancient pyramids and museums, the Dead Sea, Morocco's Imperial cities and the spectacular rose-red city of Petra. Throughout the trip, you'll experience the Middle East's culture, cuisine, and lifestyle. With a carefully planned itinerary, you can create your unique holiday. Whether you're a family on vacation or a group of friends, you'll find something to love about this exciting tour.
In Egypt, you'll start your tour in Cairo and visit the Giza Plateau, home to the Great Pyramids of Chephren, Mykerinus, and Cheops. You'll also visit the Egyptian Museum and the Sphinx. In Jordan, you'll visit the Roman ruins of Jerash, the Crusader castles, and the stunning desert landscape of Wadi Rum. You'll also enjoy some of the country's best Middle Eastern cuisine. Your Egypt, Morocco and Jordan holidays will include a Nile cruise between Aswan and Luxor, where you'll take a boat cruise through the temples and tombs in ancient Egypt.
Egypt, Jordan, and Morocco Tours are the perfect combination of guided excursions and free time to explore independently. You'll see the ancient pyramids and museums, the Valley of the Kings, and Petra. You'll have the opportunity to go swimming and relax in the sun on the beach. In addition, you'll explore the country's bustling cities and medinas of Morocco.
You'll have the opportunity to experience the culture of Morocco, Egypt and Jordan, and you'll be able to choose from various accommodations, transport, and activities. You can customize your trip to fit your needs to get the most out of your journey. You can also do extra activities, such as scuba diving or snorkelling. If you're interested in learning about the history of these countries, you can also visit archaeological sites and learn about the region's religions.