Itinerary in Brief
Day 1: Arrive Casablanca
- Meet at Casablanca then transfer to your Casablanca hotel.
- Overnight in Casablanca.
Day 2: Casablanca & Rabat
- Tour to visit the sighseeing in Casablanca and Rabat.
- Overnight in Rabat.
Day 3: Meknes & Fez Tours
- Full day of sightseeing in Meknes & Volubilis then transfer to Fez.
- Overnight in Fez.
Day 4: Fez City Tours
- Full day touring Fez sightseeings & Historic attractions.
- Overnight in your hotel in Fez.
Day 5: Travel to Marrakech
- Depart to Marrakech viewing the High Atlas Mountains landscapes.
- Arrive Marrakech and overnight in Marrakech hotel.
Day 6: Marrakech Full Experience
- Full day of sightseeing in Marrakech famous attractions.
- Overnight in Marrakech hotel.
Day 7: Back to Casablanca
- Morning at leisure time in hotel or optional activity.
- Afternoon transfer to Casablanca & overnight.
Day 8: Arrive Cairo
- Check out from after breakfast for your flight to Cairo.
- Meet at Cairo airport then transfer to your hotel in Cairo.
- Revise itinerary with our Rep, Check in & overnight.
Day 9: Cairo Tour
- Breakfast, trip to Giza Pyramids, Egyptian Museum & Old Cairo.
- Back to hotel and overnight in Cairo.
Day 10: Nile Cruise
- Morning transfer to Cairo airport to fly to Luxor.
- Meet at airport then transfer to board Nile Cruise before lunch.
- Afternoon trip to Karnak and Luxor temple in East Bank.
- Back to cruise, dinner and overnight onboard in Luxor.
Day 11: Nile Cruise
- Morning trip to Valley of kings, Hatshebsut temple & Memnon Colossi.
- Lunch, sail to Edfu with leisurely dinner and overnight on board.
Day 12: Nile Cruise
- Breakfast then morning trip to Edfu temple and return to cruise for lunch.
- Sail to Kom Ombo and stop there for short trip to Kom Ombo temple.
- Dinner and overnight onboard cruise sailing to Aswan.
Day 13: Nile Cruise
- Morning trip to High Dam, Philae Temple and the unfinished obelisk.
- Back to cruise for lunch, dinner and overnight onboard cruise.
Day 14: Back to Cairo
- Breakfast, disembark cruise and transfer to Aswan airport to fly to Cairo.
- Meet at Cairo airport then transfer to hotel for overnight stay in Cairo.
Day 15: Arrive Amman
- Check out after breakfast for the flight to Amman.
- Meet at Queen Alia airport then transfer to hotel.
- Revise itinerary with our Rep, Check in & overnight in Amman.
Day 16: Jordan Tours
- Breakfast then Morning trip to Umm Qais, Jerash and Ajloun
- Back to Amman and overnight stay in hotel
Day 17: Jordan Tours
- Breakfast then trip to Mt. Nebo, Madaba and the Dead Sea
- Back to Amman and overnight stay in hotel
Day 18: Jordan Tours
- Breakfast then travel to visit the famous Petra Red Rose City
- Transfer back to Amman and overnight stay
Day 19: Fly Back Home
- Check out after breakfast in hotel
- Transfer to Queen Alia airport for departure
- Meet and assist at all airports
- Guest relations assistance during your stay
- 7 nights accommodation in Morocco including breakfast
- 3 nights accommodation in Cairo including breakfast
- 4 nights accommodation on 5 star Superior Nile Cruise on full board
- 4 nights Accommodation for in Amman including breakfast
- AC coach transfers to/from airport and hotel
- Domestic flight ticket Cairo Luxor and Aswan Cairo
- Private guided tours except the Nile cruise tours in Egypt
- English speaking guides for Morocco tours
- English speaking guides for Egypt tours
- English speaking guides in Petra and Jerash Jordan
- English speaking driver in Dead Sea Madaba and Nebo Jordan
- Short horse ride in Petra is included in ticket
- English speaking drivers for all the trip
- Entrance fees to all sites as per itinerary
- Bottled water during trips
- Free WiFi in the vehicles in Egypt and Morocco hotels
- All taxes and service charges
Places You’ll See
Frequently Asked Questions
Egypt is safe country to visit with notable low crime rate, tourist attractions are well secured and there is no common negative attitude towards foreigners, with some sensible precautions and preparations you will feel at home and as safe as you'll ever be.
There is no special dress code when visiting Egypt tourist sites, modest dress is recommended in less tourist sites and there is no special concern for women traveling alone.
Egyptian Arabic is the most commonly spoken language in Egypt, it is also the national language in the country but Egyptians speak and understand English as they study it in school. Fewer Egyptians can speak other languages like French, Italian, Spanish, and German. Egyptians working in tourism sector are accustomed to speak enough English and other languages to fulfill the needs of most travelers.
Egypt is very connected to the world, it has many direct flights with Africa, Asia, European Union and United States. Visit Cairo Airport website for a full list of Airlines that fly to Egypt.
Duty free allowances on arrival to Egypt are 1L alcohol, 1L perfume, and either 200 cigarettes, 25 cigars or 200g tobacco. Duty free shops are available in Egypt airports and major tourist cities (Cairo, Luxor, Hurghada, El Gouna and Sharm El Sheikh).
Giza Pyramids and most monuments and Museums in Egypt open between 8 Am to 5 Pm. During Ramadan, the holy month of the Islamic calendar, be aware that these hours will change significantly.
Shops and stores in Egypt are usually opened from 10 Am to 10 Pm however in major cities it opens much later and some are open 24 hours.
Visitors are welcome in most mosques throughout the year. Modest dress is recommended, women should cover their hair, arms and legs. Both Women and men will remove their shoes before entering.
Taking pictures for people and streets is fine after people permission While Taking pictures for official type or army structures is not permitted. In most historical sites and museums in Egypt it is allowed to use camera, some of them may charge you for camera but at the Egyptian Museum and some similar historical sites it is prohibited and you will be asked to leave camera at reception before entering.
Egypt enjoys big hotel variety from world class luxury to simple hostel accommodations; Check in time in most hotels in Egypt is around midday, 12 or 1 PM.
There in no health concerns or vaccinations required to visit Egypt but we recommend to check with your own doctor, he knows you and your medical history best.
The currency in Egypt is the Egyptian pound (LE), it is about ,06 to USD. Money exchange is widely available, Credit cards are largely used in Egypt major cities and tourist spots.
We do not recommend the public buses in big cities. Taxi and limousine service are fine every where but price is negotiable. Trains go to all big cities in Egypt except Sinai and the Red Sea. Flights from / to tourist cities are always available.
Tipping in Egypt is an appreciated habitual attitude but is Not obligatory. Generally 5 to 10 EGP for small favors is fine for carrying luggage, parking a car or to guys who clean bathrooms. 10 % is fine in restaurant and spa. Tipping your tour guide and vehicle driver should be considered if you're provided with good to great service, feel free to give what you think your experience was worth.
Good to know
- The Egypt Jordan and Morocco Tours is available in multiple languages
- Package prices are fixed in USD but you can pay with any other currency.
- Package price is always valid except for Easter & Christmas periods.
- Package prices are per person per trip including all items in tour offer.
- Package price does NOT include entry visa to the served destination.
- Package price does NOT include fees of any special archaeological sites.
- Egypt Jordan and Morocco Tours price does NOT include personal expenses.
- Package prices are updated always to give you the best possible price.
- Prices would NOT be changed once you have tour package confirmed.
- Children under 2 years old are free of charge in similar tour packages.
- Children between 5 and 5.99 years would pay 25 % of adult package price.
- Children between 6 and 11.99 years would pay 50 % of adult package price.
- Children will be charged in case your tour package includes any airfare.
- 25 % down payment is required to get your tour package booking confirmed.
- 50 % down payment is required to confirm Easter & Xmas package bookings.
- Full payment should be settled in cash or credit card upon arrival.
- Egypt Jordan and Morocco Tours is operated privately unless mentioned.
- Printable Payment voucher & confirmation would be emailed to you.
- You will get our contacts list (operators & 24/7 customer care).
- We never apply cancellation fees in all ‘force majeure’ cases.
- Cancellation fees are applied in personal & business conditions.
- We book airlines from Usa Uk Australia Canada Uae Ksa India & Europe.
- We recommend you to buy good travel insurance as we do Not offer.
- Ask our agents about group discounts and cancellation penalties.
- Terms apply when you book our Egypt Jordan and Morocco Tours offer.