Itinerary in Brief
Day 1: Arrive Casablanca
- Meet at Casablanca then transfer to your Casablanca hotel.
- Overnight in Casablanca.
Day 2: Casablanca & Rabat
- Tour to visit the sighseeing in Casablanca and Rabat.
- Overnight in Rabat.
Day 3: Meknes & Fez Tours
- Full day of sightseeing in Meknes & Volubilis then transfer to Fez.
- Overnight in Fez.
Day 4: Fez City Tours
- Full day touring Fez sightseeings & Historic attractions.
- Overnight in your hotel in Fez.
Day 5: Travel to Marrakech
- Depart to Marrakech viewing the High Atlas Mountains landscapes.
- Arrive Marrakech and overnight in Marrakech hotel.
Day 6: Marrakech Full Experience
- Full day of sightseeing in Marrakech famous attractions.
- Overnight in Marrakech hotel.
Day 7: Back to Casablanca
- Morning at leisure time in hotel or optional activity.
- Afternoon transfer to Casablanca & overnight.
Day 8: Arrive Cairo
- Check out from after breakfast for your flight to Cairo.
- Meet at Cairo airport then transfer to your hotel in Cairo.
- Revise itinerary with our Rep, Check in & overnight.
Day 9: Cairo Tour
- Breakfast, trip to Giza Pyramids, Egyptian Museum & Old Cairo.
- Back to hotel and overnight in Cairo.
Day 10: Nile Cruise
- Morning transfer to Cairo airport to fly to Luxor.
- Meet at airport then transfer to board Nile Cruise before lunch.
- Afternoon trip to Karnak and Luxor temple in East Bank.
- Back to cruise, dinner and overnight onboard in Luxor.
Day 11: Nile Cruise
- Morning trip to Valley of kings, Hatshebsut temple & Memnon Colossi.
- Lunch, sail to Edfu with leisurely dinner and overnight on board.
Day 12: Nile Cruise
- Breakfast then morning trip to Edfu temple and return to cruise for lunch.
- Sail to Kom Ombo and stop there for short trip to Kom Ombo temple.
- Dinner and overnight onboard cruise sailing to Aswan.
Day 13: Nile Cruise
- Morning trip to High Dam, Philae Temple and the unfinished obelisk.
- Back to cruise for lunch, dinner and overnight onboard cruise.
Day 14: Back to Cairo
- Breakfast, disembark cruise and transfer to Aswan airport to fly to Cairo.
- Meet at Cairo airport then transfer to hotel for overnight stay in Cairo.
Day 15: Arrive Amman
- Check out after breakfast for the flight to Amman.
- Meet at Queen Alia airport then transfer to hotel.
- Revise itinerary with our Rep, Check in & overnight in Amman.
Day 16: Jordan Tours
- Breakfast then Morning trip to Umm Qais, Jerash and Ajloun
- Back to Amman and overnight stay in hotel
Day 17: Jordan Tours
- Breakfast then trip to Mt. Nebo, Madaba and the Dead Sea
- Back to Amman and overnight stay in hotel
Day 18: Jordan Tours
- Breakfast then travel to visit the famous Petra Red Rose City
- Transfer back to Amman and overnight stay
Day 19: Fly Back Home
- Check out after breakfast in hotel
- Transfer to Queen Alia airport for departure
- Meet and assist at all airports
- Guest relations assistance during your stay
- 7 nights accommodation in Morocco including breakfast
- 3 nights accommodation in Cairo including breakfast
- 4 nights accommodation on 5 star Superior Nile Cruise on full board
- 4 nights Accommodation for in Amman including breakfast
- AC coach transfers to/from airport and hotel
- Domestic flight ticket Cairo Luxor and Aswan Cairo
- Private guided tours except the Nile cruise tours in Egypt
- English speaking guides for Morocco tours
- English speaking guides for Egypt tours
- English speaking guides in Petra and Jerash Jordan
- English speaking driver in Dead Sea Madaba and Nebo Jordan
- Short horse ride in Petra is included in ticket
- English speaking drivers for all the trip
- Entrance fees to all sites as per itinerary
- Bottled water during trips
- Free WiFi in the vehicles in Egypt and Morocco hotels
- All taxes and service charges
Morocco Egypt and Jordan Tour Terms
- 19 Days Morocco Egypt and Jordan Tour is available in multiple languages.
- Printable Payment voucher will be provided upon confirmation.
- Contacts of our operators & 24/7 customer care will be provided.
- We book flights from Usa Uk Australia Canada Dubai India & Europe.
- Contact us for any questions about Morocco Egypt and Jordan Tour .
- Similar offers to Morocco Egypt and Jordan Tour are available.
- Take out good travel insurance to cover any unforeseen circumstances.
- Price is fixed in USD per person includes all items in tour offer.
- Price is valid around the year except for Spring & Christmas seasons.
- Price excludes entry visas and fees of special archaeological sites.
- Morocco Egypt and Jordan Tour price excludes personal expenses.
- Children under 2 years old are free of charge in similar packages.
- Children 2 to 5.99 years would pay 25 % of adult package price.
- Children 6 to 11.99 years would pay 50 % of adult package cost.
- Children will be charged for airfare if included in travel package.
- 25 % down payment is required to confirm your vacation package.
- 50 % down payment is required to confirm Easter & Xmas bookings.
- Full payment would be settled in cash or credit card upon arrival.
- We never apply cancellation fees in all ‘force majeure’ cases.
- Cancellation fees are applied in personal & business conditions.
- Tailor made itineraries are available for family and solo travelers.
- Ask about group discounts, loyality cupons & special offers.
- Contact us for special all inclusive and last minute deals.
- Terms apply when you book Morocco Egypt and Jordan Tour offer.