Itinerary in Brief
Day 1: Arrive Madrid
Pick up from Madrid airport to start Spain Morocco Tour Package, transfer to hotel, check in and overnight in Madrid.
Day 2: Caceres – Seville
Morning pick up from the city center to Extremadura region to visit Caceres city founded by the Romans in 25 BC. Transfer After lunch break towards Andalusia and stop in Seville. Dinner and Overnight in Seville.
Day 3: Seville
Breakfast at hotel then pick up for Seville city tour. Visit Maria Luisa Park, Plaza de Espana, Saint Mary Cathedral, Giralda Minaret and Santa Cruz Quarter. Afternoon time at leisure (optional tour to the Reales Alcazares). Dinner and overnight in Seville.
Day 4 : Ronda – Marbella
Breakfast at hotel then transfer to visit the white villaes at the Costa del Sol, explore the the Roman village Ronda, proceed to Marbella costal city with Free sunset time at the beach. Dinner and overnight in Marbella.
Day 5: Marbella – Fez
Breakfast at hotel then transfer to Tarifa Port to get the Ferry through Gibraltar Strait to Tangier, Morocco. Transfer upon arrival to Fez, check in with free evening. Dinner and overnight in Fez.
Day 6: Fez
Breakfast at hotel then pick up for Fez city tours. Stroll Fez corners, mosques, madrasas, fountains, handicraft shops and back to hotel. Free afternoon time to explore on your own. Dinner and overnight in Fez.
Day 7: Meknes – Marrakech
Breakfast at hotel and check out. Transfer to Meknes, Morocco former capital. Enjoy a panoramic city tour of Meknes then transfer to Marrakech. Check in at the hotel. Dinner and overnight in Marrakech.
Day 8: Marrakech
Breakfast then enjoy full day experinece of Marrakech city sightseeings. Explore Koutoubia Mosque, Gemini of Giralda the Seville, the Palace of Bahía, the graves of Saadinas and Djemaa el Fna. Dinner and overnight in Marrakech.
Day 9: Casablanca – Rabat
Breakfast at hotel and heck out. Transfer to Casablanca for a panoramic city tour of this legendary city. Evening transfer to Rabat. Dinner and overnight in Rabat.
Day 10: Rabat – Tangier
Breakfast at hotel then visit Rabat's Royal Palace, Mausoleum of Mohamed V and the Towers of Hassan. Transfer to Tangier for another panoramic city tour, check in at hotel. Dinner and overnight in Tangier.
Day 11: Tangier – Marbella
Breakfast at hotel then transfer to Tangier Port to get the ferry back to the Costa del Sol. Free afternoon time in Marbella. Dinner and overnight in Marbella.
Day 12: Marbella – Granada
Breakfast at hotel then visit the conglomeration of La Alhambra palaces and Gardens. Evening visit to sacrament caves and Zambra flamenco show. Dinner and overnight in Granada.
Day 13: Toledo – Madrid
Breakfast at hotel, check out and transfer to Toledo city. Enjoy morning city sightseeing tour then afternoon transfer to Madrid. Check-in and overnight in Madrid.
Day 14: Arrive Cairo Egypt
Breakfast at hotel, check out and transfer to Madrid airport to get your flight to Cairo Egypt. Meet at Cairo Airport, transfer to hotel, check-in and overnight in Cairo.
Day 15: Cairo City Tour
Breakfast at hotel then visit the Great Pyramids of Giza. Lunch at local restaurant, transfer to the Egyptian Museum & Khan El Khalili bazaar. Back to hotel and overnight in Cairo.
Day 16: Nile Cruise Luxor
Morning check out from hotel, fly to Luxor to board your luxury Nile cruise before lunch. Lunch on board then visit to the Karnak Temple and Luxor Temple. Dinner and overnight on board.
Day 17: Nile Cruise Edfu
Breakfast on board then visit the Valley of the Kings, Hatshepsut Temple and the Colossi of Memnon. Lunch on board then sail to Edfu, dinner and overnight on board.
Day 18: Nile Cruise Kom Ombo
Breakfast on board then visit Horus temple in Edfu. Sail to Kom Ombo to wander Sobek and Horus temple. Lunch on board then sail to Aswan, dinner and overnight on board.
Day 19: Nile Cruise Aswan
Breakfast on board then visit the High Dam, the Unfinished Obelisk and Philae Temple. Lunch, dinner and overnight on board.
Day 20: Fly Back to Cairo
Disembark after breakfast, free time in Aswan (optional trip to Abu Simbel temples). Afternoon flight back to Cairo, check in and overnight.
Day 21: Fly Back Home
Breakfast, check out and free time at leisure then transfer to Cairo airport for flight back home.
- Meet and assist at airports.
- 2 nights BB accommodation in Madrid 4* hotel.
- 2 nights HB accommodation in Seville 4* hotel.
- 2 nights HB accommodation in Marbella 4* hotel.
- 2 nights HB accommodation in Fes 4* hotel.
- 2 nights HB accommodation in Marrakech 4* hotel.
- 1 night HB accommodation in Rabat 4* hotel.
- 1 night HB accommodation in Tangier 4* hotel.
- 1 night HB accommodation in Granada 4* hotel.
- 3 nights BB accommodation in Cairo 5* hotel.
- 4 nights FB accommodation on 5* superior Nile Cruise.
- Guided Tours in Seville Fez Marrakech Rabat Granada and Toledo.
- Entrance fees to Saadian Tombs a7 Summer Royal Palace Marrakech.
- Spanish English speaking tour leader in Spain and Morocco tours.
- Domestic flight tickets Cairo Luxor and Aswan Cairo.
- Group tours in Spain and Morocco.
- Private tours in Cairo as per itinerary.
- Group tours on Nile cruise.
- All transfers in a modern AC Bus.
- Entrance fees to St. Tome Church in Toledo.
- Porter service in Spain (1 suitcase per person).
- Entrance fees to the Medersa in Fez.
- Entrance fees Alhambra in Granada.
- Free Wifi on board in Spain.
- Spot local guides in cities in Spain and Morocco.
Places You’ll See
Good to Know
- 21 Days Spain Morocco Egypt Tour is available in multiple languages.
- We will provide a printable Payment voucher upon confirmation.
- We will provide contacts of our operators & 24/7 customer care agents.
- We book flights from Usa Uk Australia Canada Dubai India & Europe.
- Contact us for any questions about Spain Morocco Egypt Tour.
- Similar offers to Spain Morocco Egypt Tour are available.
- Take out good travel insurance to cover any unforeseen circumstances.
- Price is fixed in USD per person includes all items in the tour offer.
- Price is valid around the year except for Spring & Christmas seasons.
- Price excludes entry visas and fees of particular archaeological sites.
- Spain Morocco Egypt Tour price excludes personal expenses.
- Children under two years old are free of charge in similar packages.
- Children 2 to 5.99 years would pay 25 % of the adult package price.
- Children 6 to 11.99 years would pay 50 % of the adult package cost.
- Children will be charged for airfare if included in the travel package.
- A 25 % down payment is required to confirm your vacation package.
- 50 % down payment is required to confirm Easter & Xmas bookings.
- Full payment would be settled in cash or credit card upon arrival.
- We never apply cancellation fees in all ‘force Majeure cases.
- Cancellation fees are applied in personal & business conditions.
- Tailor-made itineraries are available for family and solo travellers.
- Ask about group discounts, loyalty coupons & special offers.
- Contact us for special all-inclusive and last-minute deals.
- Terms apply when you book the Spain Morocco Egypt Tour offer.