Itinerary in Brief
Day 1: Arrive Madrid
Pick up from Madrid airport to start Spain Morocco Tour Package, transfer to hotel, check in and overnight in Madrid.
Day 2: Caceres – Seville
Morning pick up from the city center to Extremadura region to visit Caceres city founded by the Romans in 25 BC. Transfer After lunch break towards Andalusia and stop in Seville. Dinner and Overnight in Seville.
Day 3: Seville
Breakfast at hotel then pick up for Seville city tour. Visit Maria Luisa Park, Plaza de Espana, Saint Mary Cathedral, Giralda Minaret and Santa Cruz Quarter. Afternoon time at leisure (optional tour to the Reales Alcazares). Dinner and overnight in Seville.
Day 4 : Ronda – Marbella
Breakfast at hotel then transfer to visit the white villaes at the Costa del Sol, explore the the Roman village Ronda, proceed to Marbella costal city with Free sunset time at the beach. Dinner and overnight in Marbella.
Day 5: Marbella – Fez
Breakfast at hotel then transfer to Tarifa Port to get the Ferry through Gibraltar Strait to Tangier, Morocco. Transfer upon arrival to Fez, check in with free evening. Dinner and overnight in Fez.
Day 6: Fez
Breakfast at hotel then pick up for Fez city tours. Stroll Fez corners, mosques, madrasas, fountains, handicraft shops and back to hotel. Free afternoon time to explore on your own. Dinner and overnight in Fez.
Day 7: Meknes – Marrakech
Breakfast at hotel and check out. Transfer to Meknes, Morocco former capital. Enjoy a panoramic city tour of Meknes then transfer to Marrakech. Check in at the hotel. Dinner and overnight in Marrakech.
Day 8: Marrakech
Breakfast then enjoy full day experinece of Marrakech city sightseeings. Explore Koutoubia Mosque, Gemini of Giralda the Seville, the Palace of Bahía, the graves of Saadinas and Djemaa el Fna. Dinner and overnight in Marrakech.
Day 9: Casablanca – Rabat
Breakfast at hotel and heck out. Transfer to Casablanca for a panoramic city tour of this legendary city. Evening transfer to Rabat. Dinner and overnight in Rabat.
Day 10: Rabat – Tangier
Breakfast at hotel then visit Rabat's Royal Palace, Mausoleum of Mohamed V and the Towers of Hassan. Transfer to Tangier for another panoramic city tour, check in at hotel. Dinner and overnight in Tangier.
Day 11: Tangier – Marbella
Breakfast at hotel then transfer to Tangier Port to get the ferry back to the Costa del Sol. Free afternoon time in Marbella. Dinner and overnight in Marbella.
Day 12: Marbella – Granada
Breakfast at hotel then visit the conglomeration of La Alhambra palaces and Gardens. Evening visit to sacrament caves and Zambra flamenco show. Dinner and overnight in Granada.
Day 13: Toledo – Madrid
Breakfast at hotel, check out and transfer to Toledo city. Enjoy morning city sightseeing tour then afternoon transfer to Madrid. Check-in and overnight in Madrid.
Day 14: Arrive Cairo Egypt
Breakfast at hotel, check out and transfer to Madrid airport to get your flight to Cairo Egypt. Meet at Cairo Airport, transfer to hotel, check-in and overnight in Cairo.
Day 15: Cairo City Tour
Breakfast at hotel then visit the Great Pyramids of Giza. Lunch at local restaurant, transfer to the Egyptian Museum & Khan El Khalili bazaar. Back to hotel and overnight in Cairo.
Day 16: Nile Cruise Luxor
Morning check out from hotel, fly to Luxor to board your luxury Nile cruise before lunch. Lunch on board then visit to the Karnak Temple and Luxor Temple. Dinner and overnight on board.
Day 17: Nile Cruise Edfu
Breakfast on board then visit the Valley of the Kings, Hatshepsut Temple and the Colossi of Memnon. Lunch on board then sail to Edfu, dinner and overnight on board.
Day 18: Nile Cruise Kom Ombo
Breakfast on board then visit Horus temple in Edfu. Sail to Kom Ombo to wander Sobek and Horus temple. Lunch on board then sail to Aswan, dinner and overnight on board.
Day 19: Nile Cruise Aswan
Breakfast on board then visit the High Dam, the Unfinished Obelisk and Philae Temple. Lunch, dinner and overnight on board.
Day 20: Fly Back to Cairo
Disembark after breakfast, free time in Aswan (optional trip to Abu Simbel temples). Afternoon flight back to Cairo, check in and overnight.
Day 21: Fly Back Home
Breakfast, check out and free time at leisure then transfer to Cairo airport for flight back home.
- Meet and assist at airports.
- 2 nights BB accommodation in Madrid 4* hotel.
- 2 nights HB accommodation in Seville 4* hotel.
- 2 nights HB accommodation in Marbella 4* hotel.
- 2 nights HB accommodation in Fes 4* hotel.
- 2 nights HB accommodation in Marrakech 4* hotel.
- 1 night HB accommodation in Rabat 4* hotel.
- 1 night HB accommodation in Tangier 4* hotel.
- 1 night HB accommodation in Granada 4* hotel.
- 3 nights BB accommodation in Cairo 5* hotel.
- 4 nights FB accommodation on 5* superior Nile Cruise.
- Guided Tours in Seville Fez Marrakech Rabat Granada and Toledo.
- Entrance fees to Saadian Tombs a7 Summer Royal Palace Marrakech.
- Spanish English speaking tour leader in Spain and Morocco tours.
- Domestic flight tickets Cairo Luxor and Aswan Cairo.
- Group tours in Spain and Morocco.
- Private tours in Cairo as per itinerary.
- Group tours on Nile cruise.
- All transfers in a modern AC Bus.
- Entrance fees to St. Tome Church in Toledo.
- Porter service in Spain (1 suitcase per person).
- Entrance fees to the Medersa in Fez.
- Entrance fees Alhambra in Granada.
- Free Wifi on board in Spain.
- Spot local guides in cities in Spain and Morocco.
Places You’ll See
Frequently Asked Questions
Egypt is safe country to visit with notable low crime rate, tourist attractions are well secured and there is no common negative attitude towards foreigners, with some sensible precautions and preparations you will feel at home and as safe as you'll ever be.
There is no special dress code when visiting Egypt tourist sites, modest dress is recommended in less tourist sites and there is no special concern for women traveling alone.
Egyptian Arabic is the most commonly spoken language in Egypt, it is also the national language in the country but Egyptians speak and understand English as they study it in school. Fewer Egyptians can speak other languages like French, Italian, Spanish, and German. Egyptians working in tourism sector are accustomed to speak enough English and other languages to fulfill the needs of most travelers.
Egypt is very connected to the world, it has many direct flights with Africa, Asia, European Union and United States. Visit Cairo Airport website for a full list of Airlines that fly to Egypt.
Duty free allowances on arrival to Egypt are 1L alcohol, 1L perfume, and either 200 cigarettes, 25 cigars or 200g tobacco. Duty free shops are available in Egypt airports and major tourist cities (Cairo, Luxor, Hurghada, El Gouna and Sharm El Sheikh).
Giza Pyramids and most monuments and Museums in Egypt open between 8 Am to 5 Pm. During Ramadan, the holy month of the Islamic calendar, be aware that these hours will change significantly.
Shops and stores in Egypt are usually opened from 10 Am to 10 Pm however in major cities it opens much later and some are open 24 hours.
Visitors are welcome in most mosques throughout the year. Modest dress is recommended, women should cover their hair, arms and legs. Both Women and men will remove their shoes before entering.
Taking pictures for people and streets is fine after people permission While Taking pictures for official type or army structures is not permitted. In most historical sites and museums in Egypt it is allowed to use camera, some of them may charge you for camera but at the Egyptian Museum and some similar historical sites it is prohibited and you will be asked to leave camera at reception before entering.
Egypt enjoys big hotel variety from world class luxury to simple hostel accommodations; Check in time in most hotels in Egypt is around midday, 12 or 1 PM.
There in no health concerns or vaccinations required to visit Egypt but we recommend to check with your own doctor, he knows you and your medical history best.
The currency in Egypt is the Egyptian pound (LE), it is about ,06 to USD. Money exchange is widely available, Credit cards are largely used in Egypt major cities and tourist spots.
We do not recommend the public buses in big cities. Taxi and limousine service are fine every where but price is negotiable. Trains go to all big cities in Egypt except Sinai and the Red Sea. Flights from / to tourist cities are always available.
Tipping in Egypt is an appreciated habitual attitude but is Not obligatory. Generally 5 to 10 EGP for small favors is fine for carrying luggage, parking a car or to guys who clean bathrooms. 10 % is fine in restaurant and spa. Tipping your tour guide and vehicle driver should be considered if you're provided with good to great service, feel free to give what you think your experience was worth.
Being one of the leading players in travel industry since 1955, we offer a wide range of Egypt packages. Ensuring that your Egypt tour with us would be a lifetime experience with flexible Egypt tour itineraries, competitive prices, excellent customer service and multiple payment facilities. If you plan a tour to Egypt, here is the place you better look in. Whatever your Egypt travel plans, you will find range of Egypt holiday packages. Whether you plan for tour packages to Egypt for small group, singles, solo traveler, private, family or a couple, whether you need escorted Egypt tour packages for your parents or an unusual Egypt holidays and package for yourself, we can help you to tailor your holiday in Egypt as we offer many tour packages to Egypt with prices starting from 300 Usd. Uncover a set of Egypt holiday itineraries and pick from best Egypt travel packages with flights and without. Remeber to add more activities to your choosen Egypt tours and packages, we also categorize holiday packages to Egypt by topic to find your suitable interest. Whether you look for adventure Egypt packages or romantic vacations in Egypt, you will find it here. Being short trip to Egypt or long stay Egypt holiday we have the right Egypt vacation packages for you to select from. Planning Egypt cheap tours or luxury holiday in Egypt? browse our collection of vacation packages to Egypt to indulge you on your Egypt vacations and package at your desired budget. Browse Egypt Packages from Usa, Uk, Canada, Austraia, India, Europe, Aisa and Africa. Get prepared for your Egypt vacation reading our tips about the best time to visit Egypt, Egypt tourism & things to do in Egypt.
Valid Passport with 6 months validity beyond your travel schedule is a must. Visitors frm United States of America, Canada, United Kingdom, Australia, Denmark, Netherlands, New Zealand, and Switzerland can enter without visa. Entry visa with USD 27 per passport is available upon arrival in Morocco airports for specific nationalities or you can obtain a visa from Morocco Consulate before departure.
The currency in Morocco is the Moroccan Dirham (MAD), it is about 0.10 to USD. Money exchange is widely available and Credit cards are largely used.
In Cairo, visit the Egyptian Museum, Pyramids of Giza, the Sphinx, Khan El Khalili Bazaar and relish a walking tour on foot in Old Cairo. In Luxor visit the impressive Luxor temple, Hatshepsut temple, Valley of the Kings and Karnak temple. Aswan tours go to Philae Temple, Edfu, Kom Ombo and Abu Simbel temples. Uncover the Western Desert oases like Siwa and Bahariya. Diving or snorkeling in the magic waters of Red Sea and Sinai beaches like Sharm El Sheikh, Dahab, Taba, Hurghada and Marsa Alam to explore the magic of the underwater world. Board a Nile Cruise from Luxor to Aswan or vise versa, Lake Nasser Cruise from Aswan to Abu Simbel or vise versa and Cruise from Cairo to Aswan or vise versa.
Being one of the leading players in travel industry since 1955, we offer a wide range of Egypt and Morocco packages. Ensuring that your Egypt Morocco tour with us would be a life time experience with flexible Egypt and Morocco tour itineraries, competitive prices, excellent customer service and multiple payment facilities. If you plan a tour to Egypt and Morocco, here is the place you better look in. Whatever your Egypt Morocco travel plans, you will find range of Egypt and Morocco holiday packages. Whether you plan for tour packages to Egypt and Morocco for small group, singles, solo traveler, private, family or a couple, whether you need escorted Egypt and Morocco tour packages for your parents or an unusual Egypt Morocco holidays and package for yourself, we can help you to tailor your holiday in Egypt and Morocco as we offer many tour packages to Egypt and Morocco with prices starting from 500 Usd. Uncover a set of Egypt and Morocco holiday itineraries and pick from best Egypt and Morocco travel packages with flights and without. Remeber to add more activities to your choosen Egypt Morocco tours and packages, we also categorize holiday packages to Egypt and Morocco by topic to find your suitable interest. Whether you look for adventure Egypt and Morocco packages or romantic vacations in Egypt and Morocco, you will find it here. Being short trip to Egypt and Morocco or long stay Egypt and Morocco holiday we have the right Egypt Morocco vacation packages for you to select from. Planning Egypt and Morocco cheap tours or luxury holiday in Egypt and Morocco? browse our collection of vacation packages to Egypt and Morocco to indulge you on your Egypt Morocco vacations and package at your desired budget. Browse Egypt and Morocco Packages from Usa, Uk, Canada, Austraia, India, Europe, Aisa and Africa. Get prepared for your Egypt and Morocco vacation reading our tips about the best time to visit Egypt and Morocco, Egypt and Morocco tourism & things to do in Egypt and Morocco.
Good to know
- Spain, Morocco and Egypt Tours is available in multiple languages
- Package prices are fixed in USD but you can pay with any other currency.
- Package price is always valid except for Spring & Christmas seasons.
- Package prices are per person per trip including all items in tour offer.
- Package price does NOT include entry visa to the served destination.
- Package price does NOT include fees of any special archaeological sites.
- Spain, Morocco and Egypt Tours price excludes personal expenses.
- Package prices are updated always to give you the best possible price.
- Prices would NOT be changed once you have holiday package confirmed.
- Children under 2 years old are free of charge in similar trip packages.
- Children between 5 and 5.99 years would pay 25 % of adult package price.
- Children between 6 and 11.99 years would pay 50 % of adult package cost.
- Children will be charged in case your travel package includes any airfare.
- 25 % down payment is required to get your vacation package confirmed.
- 50 % down payment is required to confirm Easter & Xmas bookings.
- Full payment should be settled in cash or credit card upon arrival.
- Custom tailor made itineraries are available for family and solo traveler.
- Ask our agents about group discounts, loyality cupons & special offers.
- Printable Payment voucher & confirmation would be emailed to you.
- You will get our contacts list (operators & 24/7 customer care).
- We never apply cancellation fees in all ‘force majeure’ cases.
- Cancellation fees are applied in personal & business conditions.
- We book flights from Usa Uk Australia Canada Dubai India & Europe.
- We recommend you to buy good travel insurance as we do Not offer.
- Spain, Morocco and Egypt Tours with airfare is availabe on demand.
- Feel free to contact us for custom all inclusive & last minute deal.
- Terms apply when you book Spain, Morocco and Egypt Tours offer.
Covid 19 Hygiene Measures
- 10 people is the maxium group size in all tours and activities.
- Safe enough distance between people maintained whenever possible.
- Mask is obligatory and will be given to people who do not have it.
- Alcohol gel is available all time before during and after service.
- People running service in hotel and during tours wear mask and gloves.
- hotels and cruises follow safe hygienic practices to ensure your safety.
- Handing out printed materials like maps or brochures will be avoided.
- Temperature and wellness of our staff will be monitored daily.
- Admission will be denied to client with a temperature of 37+ degrees.
- Used transport will be deeply disinfected before and after service.
- The used transport means will be reduced to 50% of its maximum capacity.
- Maximum permitted capacity is 50% in all tourist attractions and museums.