Egypt Jordan and Dubai Tours Itinerary
Day 1: Arrive Cairo
Meet and assist at Cairo Airport, AC coach transfer to hotel, smooth check-in and overnight in Cairo.
Day 2: Cairo Tours
Breakfast at hotel then visit the Great Pyramids of Giza. Lunch at local restaurant, transfer to the Egyptian Museum & Khan El Khalili bazaar. Back to hotel and overnight in Cairo.
Day 3: Nile Cruise
Morning check out from hotel, fly to Luxor to board your luxury Nile cruise before lunch. Lunch on board then visit to the Karnak Temple and Luxor Temple. Dinner and overnight on board.
Day 4: Nile Cruise
Breakfast on board then visit the Valley of the Kings, Hatshepsut Temple and the Colossi of Memnon. Lunch on board then sail to Edfu, dinner and overnight on board.
Day 5: Nile Cruise
Breakfast on board then visit Horus temple in Edfu. Sail to Kom Ombo to wander Sobek and Horus temple. Lunch on board then sail to Aswan, dinner and overnight on board.
Day 6: Nile Cruise
Breakfast on board then visit the High Dam, the Unfinished Obelisk and Philae Temple. Lunch, dinner and overnight on board.
Day 7: Aswan to Cairo
Disembark after breakfast, free time in Aswan (optional trip to Abu Simbel temples). Afternoon flight back to Cairo, check in and overnight.
Day 8: Cairo to Amman
Breakfast, check out and fly to Amman. Meet and assist at Queen Alia Airport, AC coach transfer to hotel, smooth check-in and overnight in Amman.
Day 9: Jerash & Dead Sea
Breakfast then full day visit to Jerash and the Dead Sea. Drive back to Amman and Overnight.
Day 10: Petra Tours
Breakfast then full day visit to Petra. Drive back to Amman and Overnight.
Day 11: Amman to Dubai
Breakfast, check out and fly to Dubai. Meet and assist at Airport, AC coach transfer to hotel, smooth check-in and overnight in Dubai.
Day 12: Dubai Tours
Breakfast then pick up from Dubai city tour, back to hotel then pick up evening for Dhow cruise dinner Dubai Creek. Overnight in Dubai.
Day 13: Abu Dhabi Tours
Breakfast then full day visit to Abu Dhabi city sightseeings including Louver Museum. Transferred back to hotel. Overnight in Dubai.
Day 14: Dubai Tours
Breakfast and free morning at leisure. Afternoon pick up for Sand Dune advenutre and BBQ Dinner Safari in Dubai desert. Back to hotel. Overnight in Dubai.
Day 15: Fly Back Home
Breakfast, check out and free time at leisure then transfer to Dubai Airport for flight back home.
Egypt Jordan and Dubai Tours Inclusions
- Meet and assist at Cairo Dubai and Amman airports
- Guest relations Assistance during your full stay
- Airport transfers by an air-conditioned vehicle
- Domestic flight ticket Cairo Luxor / Aswan Cairo
- 3 nights accommodation in Cairo including breakfast
- 4 nights accommodation on Cruise including full board
- 4 nights accommodation in Dubai including breakfast
- 3 nights accommodation in Amman including breakfast
- Pyramids of Giza & Egyptian Museum Tour in Cairo
- Karnak temples and Luxor temple tour in Luxor
- Valley of Kings / Hatshepsut temple / Memnon Colossi tour
- Tour to Kom Ombo and Edfu Temples
- Philae Temple / High Dam / Unfinished Obelisk Tour in Aswan
- Dubai Museum / Bastakiya / Spices and Gold Souq Tour in Dubai
- Dubai dinner cruise onboard Dhow cruise in Dubai Creek
- Sheikh Zayed Mosque and Louver Museum Tour in Abu Dhabi
- Dubai adventure desert Safari trip with Barbecue Dinner
- Private vehicle & privately guided tours in Cairo Egypt
- Sharing small group in Egypt Nile Cruise tours
- Sharing small group in Dubai UAE tour
- English speaking spot guide in Petra (about 2-3 hours)
- English speaking spot guide in Jerash (about 1 hour)
- English speaking driver in the Dead Sea
- Short horse ride in Petra included in your entry ticket
- Entrance fees to all sites as per above itinerar
- All taxes and service charges
Best Egypt Jordan and Dubai Tours Fit
Why Egypt Jordan and Dubai Tours?
During Egypt, Jordan, and Dubai tours, you will have the opportunity to explore the wonders of Egypt, Jordan's timelessness, and Dubai's magnificence. You will experience the rich cultural traditions of the three countries and enjoy a unique combination of history and modern attractions. You will also be able to experience the natural beauty of the Middle East.
In Cairo, you will visit the Giza pyramids, Sakkara, and Memphis n a private guided day trip. Next day you will head up to the Egyptian Museum, which houses the world's largest collection of Ancient Egyptian artifacts. You will also have the chance to visit the Mummies Room and Tutankhamun collection. You will also have the chance to tour the Old Cairo bazaar, Khan El Khalili Bazaar, with many other Coptic, Jewish and Islamic attractions.
The Nile cruise between Luxor and Aswan is an awesome experience in Egypt Nile. Embark on a luxury cruise ship equipped with all amenities and pass through the beautiful landscape on the Nile valley and pass through ancient Egypt temples and tombs along the journey from Luxor, Edfu, Kom Ombo, Aswan, and Abu Simbel.
Jordan tour begins with a transfer from Amman Airport to your hotel. Our tour manager will assist you with the immigration procedures. Explore Amman city sightseeing, including the Byzantine Church, the Roman Amphitheatre, and the Ummayad Palace. You will also have the chance to visit Petra, Wadi Rum, and the magnificent new world wonder of Petra.
You will also have the chance to enjoy the nightlife of Dubai and shopping its world class Malls and theme parks. Experience Burj Al Arab, Dubai Museum, and the world's tallest Burj Khalifa building. You will also have the chance to experience a desert safari in a Hummer, viewing many breathtaking sights in the Arabian desert of Dubai. Abu Dhabi is also present in our tour itinerary with lovely visits to Sheikh Zayed Mosque, Ferrari world theme park, and many other wonders to enjoy.
Egypt, Jordan, and Dubai tours are a rich experience full of several ancient wonders of the Middle East region. You can do the tour in less time, skipping any part of the trip, and it could also be extended to cover more destinations or countries.