Itinerary in Brief
Day 1: Arrive Cairo
Meet and assist at Cairo Airport, AC coach transfer to hotel, smooth check-in and overnight in Cairo.
Day 2: Cairo City Tour
Breakfast at hotel then visit the Great Pyramids of Giza. Lunch at local restaurant, transfer to the Egyptian Museum & Khan El Khalili bazaar. Back to hotel and overnight in Cairo.
Day 3: Nile Cruise Luxor
Morning check out from hotel, fly to Luxor to board your luxury Nile cruise before lunch. Lunch on board then visit to the Karnak Temple and Luxor Temple. Dinner and overnight on board.
Day 4: Nile Cruise Edfu
Breakfast on board then visit the Valley of the Kings, Hatshepsut Temple and the Colossi of Memnon. Lunch on board then sail to Edfu, dinner and overnight on board.
Day 5: Nile Cruise Kom Ombo
Breakfast on board then visit Horus temple in Edfu. Sail to Kom Ombo to wander Sobek and Horus temple. Lunch on board then sail to Aswan, dinner and overnight on board.
Day 6: Nile Cruise Aswan
Breakfast on board then visit the High Dam, the Unfinished Obelisk and Philae Temple. Lunch, dinner and overnight on board.
Day 7: Fly Back to Cairo
Disembark after breakfast, free time in Aswan (optional trip to Abu Simbel temples). Afternoon flight back to Cairo, check in and overnight.
Day 8: Arrive Amman
Breakfast, check out and fly to Amman. Meet and assist at Queen Alia Airport, AC coach transfer to hotel, smooth check-in and overnight in Amman.
Day 9: Jerash & Dead Sea
Breakfast then full day visit to Jerash and the Dead Sea. Drive back to Amman and Overnight.
Day 10: Petra Tour
Breakfast then full day visit to Petra. Drive back to Amman and Overnight.
Day 11: Arrive Dubai
Breakfast, check out and fly to Dubai. Meet and assist at Airport, AC coach transfer to hotel, smooth check-in and overnight in Dubai.
Day 12: Dubai City Tour
Breakfast then pick up from Dubai city tour, back to hotel then pick up evening for Dhow cruise dinner Dubai Creek. Overnight in Dubai.
Day 13: Abu Dhabi City Tour
Breakfast then full day visit to Abu Dhabi city sightseeings including Louver Museum. Transferred back to hotel. Overnight in Dubai.
Day 14: Sand Dune Dinner Safari
Breakfast and free morning at leisure. Afternoon pick up for Sand Dune advenutre and BBQ Dinner Safari in Dubai desert. Back to hotel. Overnight in Dubai.
Day 15: Fly Back Home
Breakfast, check out and free time at leisure then transfer to Dubai Airport for flight back home.
- Meet and assist at Cairo Dubai and Amman airports
- Guest relations Assistance during your full stay
- Airport transfers by an air-conditioned vehicle
- Domestic flight ticket Cairo Luxor / Aswan Cairo
- 3 nights accommodation in Cairo including breakfast
- 4 nights accommodation on Cruise including full board
- 4 nights accommodation in Dubai including breakfast
- 3 nights accommodation in Amman including breakfast
- Pyramids of Giza & Egyptian Museum Tour in Cairo
- Karnak temples and Luxor temple tour in Luxor
- Valley of Kings / Hatshepsut temple / Memnon Colossi tour
- Tour to Kom Ombo and Edfu Temples
- Philae Temple / High Dam / Unfinished Obelisk Tour in Aswan
- Dubai Museum / Bastakiya / Spices and Gold Souq Tour in Dubai
- Dubai dinner cruise onboard Dhow cruise in Dubai Creek
- Sheikh Zayed Mosque and Louver Museum Tour in Abu Dhabi
- Dubai adventure desert Safari trip with Barbecue Dinner
- Private vehicle & privately guided tours in Cairo Egypt
- Sharing small group in Egypt Nile Cruise tours
- Sharing small group in Dubai UAE tour
- English speaking spot guide in Petra (about 2-3 hours)
- English speaking spot guide in Jerash (about 1 hour)
- English speaking driver in the Dead Sea
- Short horse ride in Petra included in your entry ticket
- Entrance fees to all sites as per above itinerar
- All taxes and service charges
Places You’ll See
Frequently Asked Questions
Egypt is safe country to visit with notable low crime rate, tourist attractions are well secured and there is no common negative attitude towards foreigners, with some sensible precautions and preparations you will feel at home and as safe as you'll ever be.
There is no special dress code when visiting Egypt tourist sites, modest dress is recommended in less tourist sites and there is no special concern for women traveling alone.
Egyptian Arabic is the most commonly spoken language in Egypt, it is also the national language in the country but Egyptians speak and understand English as they study it in school. Fewer Egyptians can speak other languages like French, Italian, Spanish, and German. Egyptians working in tourism sector are accustomed to speak enough English and other languages to fulfill the needs of most travelers.
Egypt is very connected to the world, it has many direct flights with Africa, Asia, European Union and United States. Visit Cairo Airport website for a full list of Airlines that fly to Egypt.
Duty free allowances on arrival to Egypt are 1L alcohol, 1L perfume, and either 200 cigarettes, 25 cigars or 200g tobacco. Duty free shops are available in Egypt airports and major tourist cities (Cairo, Luxor, Hurghada, El Gouna and Sharm El Sheikh).
Giza Pyramids and most monuments and Museums in Egypt open between 8 Am to 5 Pm. During Ramadan, the holy month of the Islamic calendar, be aware that these hours will change significantly.
Shops and stores in Egypt are usually opened from 10 Am to 10 Pm however in major cities it opens much later and some are open 24 hours.
Visitors are welcome in most mosques throughout the year. Modest dress is recommended, women should cover their hair, arms and legs. Both Women and men will remove their shoes before entering.
Taking pictures for people and streets is fine after people permission While Taking pictures for official type or army structures is not permitted. In most historical sites and museums in Egypt it is allowed to use camera, some of them may charge you for camera but at the Egyptian Museum and some similar historical sites it is prohibited and you will be asked to leave camera at reception before entering.
Egypt enjoys big hotel variety from world class luxury to simple hostel accommodations; Check in time in most hotels in Egypt is around midday, 12 or 1 PM.
There in no health concerns or vaccinations required to visit Egypt but we recommend to check with your own doctor, he knows you and your medical history best.
The currency in Egypt is the Egyptian pound (LE), it is about ,06 to USD. Money exchange is widely available, Credit cards are largely used in Egypt major cities and tourist spots.
We do not recommend the public buses in big cities. Taxi and limousine service are fine every where but price is negotiable. Trains go to all big cities in Egypt except Sinai and the Red Sea. Flights from / to tourist cities are always available.
Tipping in Egypt is an appreciated habitual attitude but is Not obligatory. Generally 5 to 10 EGP for small favors is fine for carrying luggage, parking a car or to guys who clean bathrooms. 10 % is fine in restaurant and spa. Tipping your tour guide and vehicle driver should be considered if you're provided with good to great service, feel free to give what you think your experience was worth.
Good to know
- Egypt, Jordan and Dubai Tours is available in multiple languages
- Package prices are fixed in USD but you can pay with any other currency.
- Package price is always valid except for Spring & Christmas seasons.
- Package prices are per person per trip including all items in tour offer.
- Package price does NOT include entry visa to the served destination.
- Package price does NOT include fees of any special archaeological sites.
- Egypt, Jordan and Dubai Tours price excludes personal expenses.
- Package prices are updated always to give you the best possible price.
- Prices would NOT be changed once you have holiday package confirmed.
- Children under 2 years old are free of charge in similar trip packages.
- Children between 5 and 5.99 years would pay 25 % of adult package price.
- Children between 6 and 11.99 years would pay 50 % of adult package cost.
- Children will be charged in case your travel package includes any airfare.
- 25 % down payment is required to get your vacation package confirmed.
- 50 % down payment is required to confirm Easter & Xmas bookings.
- Full payment should be settled in cash or credit card upon arrival.
- Custom tailor made itineraries are available for family and solo traveler.
- Ask our agents about group discounts, loyality cupons & special offers.
- Printable Payment voucher & confirmation would be emailed to you.
- You will get our contacts list (operators & 24/7 customer care).
- We never apply cancellation fees in all ‘force majeure’ cases.
- Cancellation fees are applied in personal & business conditions.
- We book flights from Usa Uk Australia Canada Dubai India & Europe.
- We recommend you to buy good travel insurance as we do Not offer.
- Egypt, Jordan and Dubai Tours with airfare is availabe on demand.
- Feel free to contact us for custom all inclusive & last minute deal.
- Terms apply when you book Egypt, Jordan and Dubai Tours offer.
Covid 19 Hygiene Measures
- 10 people is the maxium group size in all tours and activities.
- Safe enough distance between people maintained whenever possible.
- Mask is obligatory and will be given to people who do not have it.
- Alcohol gel is available all time before during and after service.
- People running service in hotel and during tours wear mask and gloves.
- hotels and cruises follow safe hygienic practices to ensure your safety.
- Handing out printed materials like maps or brochures will be avoided.
- Temperature and wellness of our staff will be monitored daily.
- Admission will be denied to client with a temperature of 37+ degrees.
- Used transport will be deeply disinfected before and after service.
- The used transport means will be reduced to 50% of its maximum capacity.
- Maximum permitted capacity is 50% in all tourist attractions and museums.