Itinerary in Brief
Day 1: Welcome to Dubai
- Meet in Dubai airport then transfer to Dubai hotel.
- Your tour manager will revise procedures of your holiday.
- Overnight in Dubai hotel.
Day 2: Dubai Tours
- Morning pick up to enjoy half day traditional Dubai city tour.
- Back to hotel and overnight in Duabi hotel.
Day 3: More Dubai Tours
- Morning pick up to enjoy half day modern Dubai city tour.
- Back to your hotel and overnight in Duabi.
Day 4: Abu Dhabi Tour
- Morning pick up to visit top tourist attractions in Abu Dhabi.
- Back to your hotel and overnight in Duabi.
Day 5: Fly to Cairo
- Breakfast then transfer to airport for the fligh to Cairo.
- Arrive Cairo, meet and transfer to hotel, overnight stay.
Day 6: Giza Pyramids Tour
- Morning visit to Giza Giza Pyramids, Sakkara & Memphis
- Back to your hotel and overnight in Cairo
Day 7: Cairo City Tour
- Full day tour to the Egyptian Museum, Saladdin Citadel & Khan El Khalili.
- Back to your hotel and overnight in Cairo
Day 8: Back Home
- Check out from hotel after breakfast
- Transfer to Cairo airport to fly back home
- Meet and greet service in all airports
- All transport by modern AC vehicle
- 4 nights hotel in Dubai including breakfast
- 3 nights in Cairo including breakfast
- All guided tours as mentioned in itinerary
- expert tour guide during tours
- Entry fees to all sites as indicated in itinerary
- All service charges & taxes
- Phone loan with 30 min local / 2 min. international calls
Places You’ll See
Frequently Asked Questions
Egypt is safe country to visit with notable low crime rate, tourist attractions are well secured and there is no common negative attitude towards foreigners, with some sensible precautions and preparations you will feel at home and as safe as you'll ever be.
There is no special dress code when visiting Egypt tourist sites, modest dress is recommended in less tourist sites and there is no special concern for women traveling alone.
Egyptian Arabic is the most commonly spoken language in Egypt, it is also the national language in the country but Egyptians speak and understand English as they study it in school. Fewer Egyptians can speak other languages like French, Italian, Spanish, and German. Egyptians working in tourism sector are accustomed to speak enough English and other languages to fulfill the needs of most travelers.
Egypt is very connected to the world, it has many direct flights with Africa, Asia, European Union and United States. Visit Cairo Airport website for a full list of Airlines that fly to Egypt.
The currency in Egypt is the Egyptian pound (LE), it is about ,06 to USD. Money exchange is widely available, Credit cards are largely used in Egypt major cities and tourist spots.
Being one of the leading players in travel industry since 1955, we offer a wide range of Egypt packages. Ensuring that your Egypt tour with us would be a lifetime experience with flexible Egypt tour itineraries, competitive prices, excellent customer service and multiple payment facilities. If you plan a tour to Egypt, here is the place you better look in. Whatever your Egypt travel plans, you will find range of Egypt holiday packages. Whether you plan for tour packages to Egypt for small group, singles, solo traveler, private, family or a couple, whether you need escorted Egypt tour packages for your parents or an unusual Egypt holidays and package for yourself, we can help you to tailor your holiday in Egypt as we offer many tour packages to Egypt with prices starting from 300 Usd. Uncover a set of Egypt holiday itineraries and pick from best Egypt travel packages with flights and without. Remeber to add more activities to your choosen Egypt tours and packages, we also categorize holiday packages to Egypt by topic to find your suitable interest. Whether you look for adventure Egypt packages or romantic vacations in Egypt, you will find it here. Being short trip to Egypt or long stay Egypt holiday we have the right Egypt vacation packages for you to select from. Planning Egypt cheap tours or luxury holiday in Egypt? browse our collection of vacation packages to Egypt to indulge you on your Egypt vacations and package at your desired budget. Browse Egypt Packages from Usa, Uk, Canada, Austraia, India, Europe, Aisa and Africa. Get prepared for your Egypt vacation reading our tips about the best time to visit Egypt, Egypt tourism & things to do in Egypt.
Valid Passport with 6 months validity beyond your travel schedule is a must. Visitors to Dubai from Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, and Saudi Arabia Do not need a visa for Dubai. Visitors from Australia, Andorra, Austria, Brunei, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Monaco, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Portugal, San Marino, Singapore, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, United States of America and The Vatican can purchase a one month visa upon arrival. Travelers from other countries must arrange for a visa before they travel and will be required to have a sponsor for their visa application.
Burj Khalifa; The tallest man-made structure in the World. Dubai Mall; The World largest shopping mall. Dubai Museum in Al Fahidi Fort; the oldest existing building in Dubai. Jumeirah Mosque; highlighting the The UAE attractions with a capacity of 1,200 worshippers. Dubai Creek; The historic focal point of The United Arab Emirates flows between Bur Dubai and Deira. Palm Jumeirah; the first offshore development of its kind and is the 8th Wonder of the World.
The currency in Dubai is the Dirham (AED), it is about 0.27 to USD. Money exchange is widely available and Credit cards are largely used.
In Cairo, visit the Egyptian Museum, Pyramids of Giza, the Sphinx, Khan El Khalili Bazaar and relish a walking tour on foot in Old Cairo. In Luxor visit the impressive Luxor temple, Hatshepsut temple, Valley of the Kings and Karnak temple. Aswan tours go to Philae Temple, Edfu, Kom Ombo and Abu Simbel temples. Uncover the Western Desert oases like Siwa and Bahariya. Diving or snorkeling in the magic waters of Red Sea and Sinai beaches like Sharm El Sheikh, Dahab, Taba, Hurghada and Marsa Alam to explore the magic of the underwater world. Board a Nile Cruise from Luxor to Aswan or vise versa, Lake Nasser Cruise from Aswan to Abu Simbel or vise versa and Cruise from Cairo to Aswan or vise versa.
Being one of the leading players in travel industry since 1955, we offer a wide range of Egypt and Dubai packages. Ensuring that your Egypt Dubai tour with us would be a life time experience with flexible Egypt and Dubai tour itineraries, competitive prices, excellent customer service and multiple payment facilities. If you plan a tour to Egypt and Dubai, here is the place you better look in. Whatever your Egypt Dubai travel plans, you will find range of Egypt and Dubai holiday packages. Whether you plan for tour packages to Egypt and Dubai for small group, singles, solo traveler, private, family or a couple, whether you need escorted Egypt and Dubai tour packages for your parents or an unusual Egypt Dubai holidays and package for yourself, we can help you to tailor your holiday in Egypt and Dubai as we offer many tour packages to Egypt and Dubai with prices starting from 500 Usd. Uncover a set of Egypt and Dubai holiday itineraries and pick from best Egypt and Dubai travel packages with flights and without. Remeber to add more activities to your choosen Egypt Dubai tours and packages, we also categorize holiday packages to Egypt and Dubai by topic to find your suitable interest. Whether you look for adventure Egypt and Dubai packages or romantic vacations in Egypt and Dubai, you will find it here. Being short trip to Egypt and Dubai or long stay Egypt and Dubai holiday we have the right Egypt Dubai vacation packages for you to select from. Planning Egypt and Dubai cheap tours or luxury holiday in Egypt and Dubai? browse our collection of vacation packages to Egypt and Dubai to indulge you on your Egypt Dubai vacations and package at your desired budget. Browse Egypt and Dubai Packages from Usa, Uk, Canada, Austraia, India, Europe, Aisa and Africa. Get prepared for your Egypt and Dubai vacation reading our tips about the best time to visit Egypt and Dubai, Egypt and Dubai tourism & things to do in Egypt and Dubai.
Egypt and Dubai Tours Terms
- 8 Days Egypt and Dubai Tours is available in multiple languages.
- Printable Payment voucher will be provided upon confirmation.
- Contacts of our operators & 24/7 customer care will be provided.
- We book flights from Usa Uk Australia Canada Dubai India & Europe.
- Contact us for any questions about Egypt and Dubai Tours .
- Similar offers to Egypt and Dubai Tours are available.
- Take out good travel insurance to cover any unforeseen circumstances.
- Price is fixed in USD per person includes all items in tour offer.
- Price is valid around the year except for Spring & Christmas seasons.
- Price excludes entry visas and fees of special archaeological sites.
- Egypt and Dubai Tours price excludes personal expenses.
- Children under 2 years old are free of charge in similar packages.
- Children 2 to 5.99 years would pay 25 % of adult package price.
- Children 6 to 11.99 years would pay 50 % of adult package cost.
- Children will be charged for airfare if included in travel package.
- 25 % down payment is required to confirm your vacation package.
- 50 % down payment is required to confirm Easter & Xmas bookings.
- Full payment would be settled in cash or credit card upon arrival.
- We never apply cancellation fees in all ‘force majeure’ cases.
- Cancellation fees are applied in personal & business conditions.
- Tailor made itineraries are available for family and solo travelers.
- Ask about group discounts, loyality cupons & special offers.
- Contact us for special all inclusive and last minute deals.
- Terms apply when you book Egypt and Dubai Tours offer.
Covid 19 Hygiene Measures
- 10 people is the maxium group size in all tours and activities.
- Safe enough distance between people maintained whenever possible.
- Mask is obligatory and will be given to people who do not have it.
- Alcohol gel is available all time before during and after service.
- People running service in hotel and during tours wear mask and gloves.
- hotels and cruises follow safe hygienic practices to ensure your safety.
- Handing out printed materials like maps or brochures will be avoided.
- Temperature and wellness of our staff will be monitored daily.
- Admission will be denied to client with a temperature of 37+ degrees.
- Used transport will be deeply disinfected before and after service.
- The used transport means will be reduced to 50% of its maximum capacity.
- Maximum permitted capacity is 50% in all tourist attractions and museums.