Itinerary in Brief
Day 1: Arriving Egypt
- Meet at Cairo airport then privately drive to your hotel in Cairo
- Revise final arrangements of your holiday itinerary with our rep
- Quickly finish the procedures of check and overnight in Cairo
Day 2: Giza Necropolis
- Breakfast then visit Giza Pyramids, Memphis and Sakkara
- Back to hotel and overnight in Cairo
Day 3: Cairo City Tour
- Breakfast, visit the Egyptian Museum then tour to the Old Cairo
- Evening transfer to train station to get the sleeper train to Aswan
- Overnight in private compartment with breakfast and dinner
Day 4: Abu Simbel tour
- Arrive Aswan station then transfer to hotel for check in and refresh
- Later morning pick up to visit famous Abu Simbel temples
- Evening return to your hotel in Aswan for overnight stay
Day 5: Nile Cruise
- Morning pick up to embark Nile Cruise before lunch time
- Afternoon tour in Aswan to High Dam, Unfinished Obelisk & Philae
- Back to cruise, dinner and overnight onboard
Day 6: Nile Cruise
- Sail to Kom Ombo and stop for a trip to Kom Ombo temple
- Lunch onboard then sailing to Edfu, stop to visit Horus temple
- Afternoon tea during sailing to Esna, dinner and overnight on board
Day 7: Nile Cruise
- Arrive Luxor morning then pay a visit to Luxor West Bank sightseeing
- Back for lunch, dinner on board Overnight in Luxor
Day 8: Disembark Nile Cruise
- Disembark after breakfast then transfer to visit Karnak & Luxor temples
- Transfer to Luxor airport for short flight trip to Sharm El Sheikh
- Arrive Sharm then transfer to Sharm hotel, check in and overnight
Day 9: Red Sea Trip
- Breakfast then transfer for snorkeling in Ras Mohammed National Park
- Back to hotel, free night time and overnight in Sharm
Day 10: Free Day Sharm
- Day at leisure at the sunny beach, Water activities and overnight
- You may also pick one of our optional Sharm El Sheikh Excursions
Day 11: Amman, Jordan
- Check out then transfer to Sharm airport and fly to Amman, Jordan
- Arrive Amman then transfer to hotel for check in & overnight stay
Day 12: Jordan Sightseeing
- Breakfast then trip to visit Mt.Nebo, Madaba and the Dead Sea
- Back to hotel and overnight in Amman
Day 13: Petra Sightseeing
- Breakfast then drive to visit Petra, Siq Canyon and Qasr Al Bent
- Transfer back to hotel in Amman for overnight
Day 14: End the Tour
- Breakfast in hotel then checkout
- Transfer to Amman airport for departure
- Meet & assist in all meeting points
- Our assistance during your vacation
- All transportation by private AC vehicles
- 2 nights in Cairo hotel with breakfast
- 1 night aboard sleeper train including breakfast & dinner
- 1 night in Aswan hotel with breakfast
- 3 nights aboard Nile cruise on full board basis
- 3 nights in Sharm El Sheikh hotel with breakfast
- 3 nights in Amman hotel with breakfast
- All private guided tours in Egypt & Jordan as per itinerary
- All cruise tours sharing group
- Lunch meals during trip in Cairo
- Professional Egyptologist tour guides
- Assistant driver in Dead Sea - Madaba - Nebo
- Spot Local tour guide in Petra
- Entry fees to mentioned sights as per itinerary
- All domestic Flight tickets
- International flight tickets
- All service charges & taxes
- Mobile loan (30 min Local or 2 min. international Calls)
Egypt and Jordan Combined Tours Terms
- 14 Days Egypt and Jordan Combined Tours is available in multiple languages.
- Printable Payment voucher will be provided upon confirmation.
- Contacts of our operators & 24/7 customer care will be provided.
- We book flights from Usa Uk Australia Canada Dubai India & Europe.
- Contact us for any questions about Egypt and Jordan Combined Tours .
- Similar offers to Egypt and Jordan Combined Tours are available.
- Take out good travel insurance to cover any unforeseen circumstances.
- Price is fixed in USD per person includes all items in tour offer.
- Price is valid around the year except for Spring & Christmas seasons.
- Price excludes entry visas and fees of special archaeological sites.
- Egypt and Jordan Combined Tours price excludes personal expenses.
- Children under 2 years old are free of charge in similar packages.
- Children 2 to 5.99 years would pay 25 % of adult package price.
- Children 6 to 11.99 years would pay 50 % of adult package cost.
- Children will be charged for airfare if included in travel package.
- 25 % down payment is required to confirm your vacation package.
- 50 % down payment is required to confirm Easter & Xmas bookings.
- Full payment would be settled in cash or credit card upon arrival.
- We never apply cancellation fees in all ‘force majeure’ cases.
- Cancellation fees are applied in personal & business conditions.
- Tailor made itineraries are available for family and solo travelers.
- Ask about group discounts, loyality cupons & special offers.
- Contact us for special all inclusive and last minute deals.
- Terms apply when you book Egypt and Jordan Combined Tours offer.