Itinerary in Brief
Day 1: Arriving Egypt
- Meet at Cairo airport then privately drive to your hotel in Cairo
- Revise final arrangements of your holiday itinerary with our rep
- Quickly finish the procedures of check and overnight in Cairo
Day 2: Giza Necropolis
- Breakfast then visit Giza Pyramids, Memphis and Sakkara
- Back to hotel and overnight in Cairo
Day 3: Cairo City Tour
- Breakfast, visit the Egyptian Museum then tour to the Old Cairo
- Evening transfer to train station to get the sleeper train to Aswan
- Overnight in private compartment with breakfast and dinner
Day 4: Abu Simbel tour
- Arrive Aswan station then transfer to hotel for check in and refresh
- Later morning pick up to visit famous Abu Simbel temples
- Evening return to your hotel in Aswan for overnight stay
Day 5: Nile Cruise
- Morning pick up to embark Nile Cruise before lunch time
- Afternoon tour in Aswan to High Dam, Unfinished Obelisk & Philae
- Back to cruise, dinner and overnight onboard
Day 6: Nile Cruise
- Sail to Kom Ombo and stop for a trip to Kom Ombo temple
- Lunch onboard then sailing to Edfu, stop to visit Horus temple
- Afternoon tea during sailing to Esna, dinner and overnight on board
Day 7: Nile Cruise
- Arrive Luxor morning then pay a visit to Luxor West Bank sightseeing
- Back for lunch, dinner on board Overnight in Luxor
Day 8: Disembark Nile Cruise
- Disembark after breakfast then transfer to visit Karnak & Luxor temples
- Transfer to Luxor airport for short flight trip to Sharm El Sheikh
- Arrive Sharm then transfer to Sharm hotel, check in and overnight
Day 9: Red Sea Trip
- Breakfast then transfer for snorkeling in Ras Mohammed National Park
- Back to hotel, free night time and overnight in Sharm
Day 10: Free Day Sharm
- Day at leisure at the sunny beach, Water activities and overnight
- You may also pick one of our optional Sharm El Sheikh Excursions
Day 11: Amman, Jordan
- Check out then transfer to Sharm airport and fly to Amman, Jordan
- Arrive Amman then transfer to hotel for check in & overnight stay
Day 12: Jordan Sightseeing
- Breakfast then trip to visit Mt.Nebo, Madaba and the Dead Sea
- Back to hotel and overnight in Amman
Day 13: Petra Sightseeing
- Breakfast then drive to visit Petra, Siq Canyon and Qasr Al Bent
- Transfer back to hotel in Amman for overnight
Day 14: End the Tour
- Breakfast in hotel then checkout
- Transfer to Amman airport for departure
- Meet & assist in all meeting points
- Our assistance during your vacation
- All transportation by private AC vehicles
- 2 nights in Cairo hotel with breakfast
- 1 night aboard sleeper train including breakfast & dinner
- 1 night in Aswan hotel with breakfast
- 3 nights aboard Nile cruise on full board basis
- 3 nights in Sharm El Sheikh hotel with breakfast
- 3 nights in Amman hotel with breakfast
- All private guided tours in Egypt & Jordan as per itinerary
- All cruise tours sharing group
- Lunch meals during trip in Cairo
- Professional Egyptologist tour guides
- Assistant driver in Dead Sea - Madaba - Nebo
- Spot Local tour guide in Petra
- Entry fees to mentioned sights as per itinerary
- All domestic Flight tickets
- International flight tickets
- All service charges & taxes
- Mobile loan (30 min Local or 2 min. international Calls)
Places You’ll See
Frequently Asked Questions
Egypt is safe country to visit with notable low crime rate, tourist attractions are well secured and there is no common negative attitude towards foreigners, with some sensible precautions and preparations you will feel at home and as safe as you'll ever be.
There is no special dress code when visiting Egypt tourist sites, modest dress is recommended in less tourist sites and there is no special concern for women traveling alone.
Egyptian Arabic is the most commonly spoken language in Egypt, it is also the national language in the country but Egyptians speak and understand English as they study it in school. Fewer Egyptians can speak other languages like French, Italian, Spanish, and German. Egyptians working in tourism sector are accustomed to speak enough English and other languages to fulfill the needs of most travelers.
Egypt is very connected to the world, it has many direct flights with Africa, Asia, European Union and United States. Visit Cairo Airport website for a full list of Airlines that fly to Egypt.
Visitors are welcome in most mosques throughout the year. Modest dress is recommended, women should cover their hair, arms and legs. Both Women and men will remove their shoes before entering.
Taking pictures for people and streets is fine after people permission While Taking pictures for official type or army structures is not permitted. In most historical sites and museums in Egypt it is allowed to use camera, some of them may charge you for camera but at the Egyptian Museum and some similar historical sites it is prohibited and you will be asked to leave camera at reception before entering.
There in no health concerns or vaccinations required to visit Egypt but we recommend to check with your own doctor, he knows you and your medical history best.
The currency in Egypt is the Egyptian pound (LE), it is about ,06 to USD. Money exchange is widely available, Credit cards are largely used in Egypt major cities and tourist spots.
Being one of the leading players in travel industry since 1955, we offer a wide range of Egypt packages. Ensuring that your Egypt tour with us would be a lifetime experience with flexible Egypt tour itineraries, competitive prices, excellent customer service and multiple payment facilities. If you plan a tour to Egypt, here is the place you better look in. Whatever your Egypt travel plans, you will find range of Egypt holiday packages. Whether you plan for tour packages to Egypt for small group, singles, solo traveler, private, family or a couple, whether you need escorted Egypt tour packages for your parents or an unusual Egypt holidays and package for yourself, we can help you to tailor your holiday in Egypt as we offer many tour packages to Egypt with prices starting from 300 Usd. Uncover a set of Egypt holiday itineraries and pick from best Egypt travel packages with flights and without. Remeber to add more activities to your choosen Egypt tours and packages, we also categorize holiday packages to Egypt by topic to find your suitable interest. Whether you look for adventure Egypt packages or romantic vacations in Egypt, you will find it here. Being short trip to Egypt or long stay Egypt holiday we have the right Egypt vacation packages for you to select from. Planning Egypt cheap tours or luxury holiday in Egypt? browse our collection of vacation packages to Egypt to indulge you on your Egypt vacations and package at your desired budget. Browse Egypt Packages from Usa, Uk, Canada, Austraia, India, Europe, Aisa and Africa. Get prepared for your Egypt vacation reading our tips about the best time to visit Egypt, Egypt tourism & things to do in Egypt.
Valid Passport with 6 months validity beyond your travel schedule is a must. All Visitors to Jordan that are not citizens of Turkey or certain Arab countries are required to have a visa to enter Jordan.
The ancient rose red city of Petra; UNESCO World Heritage Site and one of the Seven Wonders of the World, enjoy wandering the Royal tombs, Siq entrance and Treasury. The ruined Roman city; beautiful temples, architecture obelisks, sacrificial altars and colonnaded streets. Wadi Rum; night camping at the inspiring natural beauty of the desert. Jerash; reminiscent ancient city of the Roman Empire. Madaba; Early Christian mosaics. Mount Nebo, the memorial of Moses and float in the salty Dead Sea.
The currency in Jordan is the Jordanian Dinar, it is about 0.71 to USD. Money exchange is widely available and Credit cards are largely used.
In Cairo, visit the Egyptian Museum, Pyramids of Giza, the Sphinx, Khan El Khalili Bazaar and relish a walking tour on foot in Old Cairo. In Luxor visit the impressive Luxor temple, Hatshepsut temple, Valley of the Kings and Karnak temple. Aswan tours go to Philae Temple, Edfu, Kom Ombo and Abu Simbel temples. Uncover the Western Desert oases like Siwa and Bahariya. Diving or snorkeling in the magic waters of Red Sea and Sinai beaches like Sharm El Sheikh, Dahab, Taba, Hurghada and Marsa Alam to explore the magic of the underwater world. Board a Nile Cruise from Luxor to Aswan or vise versa, Lake Nasser Cruise from Aswan to Abu Simbel or vise versa and Cruise from Cairo to Aswan or vise versa.
experience with flexible Egypt and Jordan tour itineraries, competitive prices, excellent customer service and multiple payment facilities. If you plan a tour to Egypt and Jordan, here is the place you better look in. Whatever your Egypt Jordan travel plans, you will find range of Egypt and Jordan holiday packages. Whether you plan for tour packages to Egypt and Jordan for small group, singles, solo traveler, private, family or a couple, whether you need escorted Egypt and Jordan tour packages for your parents or an unusual Egypt Jordan holidays and package for yourself, we can help you to tailor your holiday in Egypt and Jordan as we offer many tour packages to Egypt and Jordan with prices starting from 500 Usd. Uncover a set of Egypt and Jordan holiday itineraries and pick from best Egypt and Jordan travel packages with flights and without. Remeber to add more activities to your choosen Egypt Jordan tours and packages, we also categorize holiday packages to Egypt and Jordan by topic to find your suitable interest. Whether you look for adventure Egypt and Jordan packages or romantic vacations in Egypt and Jordan, you will find it here. Being short trip to Egypt and Jordan or long stay Egypt and Jordan holiday we have the right Egypt Jordan vacation packages for you to select from. Planning Egypt and Jordan cheap tours or luxury holiday in Egypt and Jordan? browse our collection of vacation packages to Egypt and Jordan to indulge you on your Egypt Jordan vacations and package at your desired budget. Browse Egypt and Jordan Packages from Usa, Uk, Canada, Austraia, India, Europe, Aisa and Africa. Get prepared for your Egypt and Jordan vacation reading our tips about the best time to visit Egypt and Jordan, Egypt and Jordan tourism & things to do in Egypt and Jordan.
Egypt and Jordan Combined Tours Terms
- 14 Days Egypt and Jordan Combined Tours is available in multiple languages.
- Printable Payment voucher will be provided upon confirmation.
- Contacts of our operators & 24/7 customer care will be provided.
- We book flights from Usa Uk Australia Canada Dubai India & Europe.
- Contact us for any questions about Egypt and Jordan Combined Tours .
- Similar offers to Egypt and Jordan Combined Tours are available.
- Take out good travel insurance to cover any unforeseen circumstances.
- Price is fixed in USD per person includes all items in tour offer.
- Price is valid around the year except for Spring & Christmas seasons.
- Price excludes entry visas and fees of special archaeological sites.
- Egypt and Jordan Combined Tours price excludes personal expenses.
- Children under 2 years old are free of charge in similar packages.
- Children 2 to 5.99 years would pay 25 % of adult package price.
- Children 6 to 11.99 years would pay 50 % of adult package cost.
- Children will be charged for airfare if included in travel package.
- 25 % down payment is required to confirm your vacation package.
- 50 % down payment is required to confirm Easter & Xmas bookings.
- Full payment would be settled in cash or credit card upon arrival.
- We never apply cancellation fees in all ‘force majeure’ cases.
- Cancellation fees are applied in personal & business conditions.
- Tailor made itineraries are available for family and solo travelers.
- Ask about group discounts, loyality cupons & special offers.
- Contact us for special all inclusive and last minute deals.
- Terms apply when you book Egypt and Jordan Combined Tours offer.
Covid 19 Hygiene Measures
- 10 people is the maxium group size in all tours and activities.
- Safe enough distance between people maintained whenever possible.
- Mask is obligatory and will be given to people who do not have it.
- Alcohol gel is available all time before during and after service.
- People running service in hotel and during tours wear mask and gloves.
- hotels and cruises follow safe hygienic practices to ensure your safety.
- Handing out printed materials like maps or brochures will be avoided.
- Temperature and wellness of our staff will be monitored daily.
- Admission will be denied to client with a temperature of 37+ degrees.
- Used transport will be deeply disinfected before and after service.
- The used transport means will be reduced to 50% of its maximum capacity.
- Maximum permitted capacity is 50% in all tourist attractions and museums.