Places You’ll See
Itinerary in Brief
Day 1: Cairo, Egypt
- Arrive Cairo then transfer to Cairo hotel for overnight
- Finalize all holiday procedures with our Rep upon arrival
Day 2: Giza Pyramids
- Today, visit Giza necropolis to Giza Pyramids, Memphis and Sakkara
- Evening return to your hotel in Cairo and overnight
Day 3: Cairo the Victorious
- Enjoy a trip to the Egyptian Museum and the Old Cairo attractions
- Evening transfer to train station to get the sleeper train to Aswan
- Dinner, breakfast and overnight on board the sleeper train
Day 4: Aswan, Egypt
- Arrive Aswan then transfer to Aswan hotel and overnight
- Optional Aswan Tours are also available upon request
Day 5: Nile Cruising
- Check out then transfer to board the Nile Cruise before lunch
- City tour in to Philae Temple, High Dam & Unfinished Obelisk
- Dinner onboard cruise and overnight sailing to Kom Ombo
Day 6: Nile Cruising
- Arrive Kom Ombo to visit the temple of Sobek in Kom Ombo
- Back for lunch then continue sailing to Edfu to visit Edfu temple
- Dinner and overnight on board cruise sailing to Luxor
Day 7: Nile Cruising
- Morning Trip to Valley of Kings, Hatshebsut temple & Memnon Colossi
- Back to cruise for lunch, dinner and overnight on board cruise
Day 8: Sharm El Sheikh, Egypt
- Disembark then pay a visit to Karnak temple and Luxor temple
- Evening transfer to Luxor airport and fly to Sharm El Sheikh
- Arrive Sharm then transfer to Sharm hotel and overnight
Day 9: Sharm El Sheikh, Egypt
- Free day at the sunny beaches of Red, water sports & Overnight
- Optional excursions in Sharm are available upon request
Day 10: Wadi Rum, Jordan
- Check out, travel via Taba border then Aqaba and stop in Wadi Rum
- Explore Wadi Rum with 4X4 ride visiting Wadi Rum protectorate
- Proceed towards north to the lost city of Petra for overnight stay
Day 11: Petra, Jordan
- Breakfast then tour to visit the Petra, Siq Canyon and Qasr Al Bent
- Drive 2.5 hours to Amman, check in and overnight in Amman
Day 12: Amman, Jordan
- Breakfast then a sightseeing trip to Amman and Jerash attractions
- Back to Amman hotel and overnight stay
Day 13: Jerusalem and Dead Sea
- Breakfast and travel to visit Allenby Bridge, Jerusalem & Dead Sea
- Transfer to the Dead Sea and overnight
Day 14: End the Tour
- Breakfast in Dead Sea hotel then check out
- Transfer to Amman airport and fly back home
- Meet and assist in all mentioned meeting points
- Our assistance during your vacation
- All transportation by private AC vehicles
- 2 nights in Cairo hotel with breakfast
- 2 nights in Aswan hotel with breakfast
- 3 nights aboard Nile Cruise on Full Board basis
- 2 nights in Sharm hotel with breakfast
- 1 night in Petra hotel with breakfast
- 2 nights in Amman hotel with breakfast
- 1 night in the Dead Sea hotel with breakfast
- All private guided tours in Egypt
- Jordan & Jerusalem as per itinerary
- All cruise tours sharing group
- Admission fees to all sights as per itinerary
- Internal flight tickets
- Israeli departure taxes in Sheikh Hussein Border
- All service charges & taxes
Egypt Jordan and Jerusalem Tours Facts
- Egypt Jordan and Jerusalem Tours with airfare is available upon request.
- Skilful multilingual tour guides escort all our guided day trips.
- Private itineraries are available for small groups & individuals.
- Families and Solo travellers custom programs are available.
- Prices are valid throughout the year except for Easter & Christmas.
- Service standards are the same for Classic Luxury budget or cheap tours.
- We handle Usa Canada Australia Uk Singapore India Dubai flight bookings.
- Email us for last-minute deals and all-inclusive special offers.
- Subscribe below for discount coupons and tours on sale.
- Book Egypt Jordan and Jerusalem Tours at low deposit & flexible cancelation.