Itinerary in Brief
Day 1: Cairo, Egypt
- Arrive Cairo then transfer to Cairo hotel for overnight
- Finalize all holiday procedures with our Rep upon arrival
Day 2: Giza Pyramids
- Today, visit Giza necropolis to Giza Pyramids, Memphis and Sakkara
- Evening return to your hotel in Cairo and overnight
Day 3: Cairo the Victorious
- Enjoy a trip to the Egyptian Museum and the Old Cairo attractions
- Evening transfer to train station to get the sleeper train to Aswan
- Dinner, breakfast and overnight on board the sleeper train
Day 4: Aswan, Egypt
- Arrive Aswan then transfer to Aswan hotel and overnight
- Optional Aswan Tours are also available upon request
Day 5: Nile Cruising
- Check out then transfer to board the Nile Cruise before lunch
- City tour in to Philae Temple, High Dam & Unfinished Obelisk
- Dinner onboard cruise and overnight sailing to Kom Ombo
Day 6: Nile Cruising
- Arrive Kom Ombo to visit the temple of Sobek in Kom Ombo
- Back for lunch then continue sailing to Edfu to visit Edfu temple
- Dinner and overnight on board cruise sailing to Luxor
Day 7: Nile Cruising
- Morning Trip to Valley of Kings, Hatshebsut temple & Memnon Colossi
- Back to cruise for lunch, dinner and overnight on board cruise
Day 8: Sharm El Sheikh, Egypt
- Disembark then pay a visit to Karnak temple and Luxor temple
- Evening transfer to Luxor airport and fly to Sharm El Sheikh
- Arrive Sharm then transfer to Sharm hotel and overnight
Day 9: Sharm El Sheikh, Egypt
- Free day at the sunny beaches of Red, water sports & Overnight
- Optional excursions in Sharm are available upon request
Day 10: Wadi Rum, Jordan
- Check out, travel via Taba border then Aqaba and stop in Wadi Rum
- Explore Wadi Rum with 4X4 ride visiting Wadi Rum protectorate
- Proceed towards north to the lost city of Petra for overnight stay
Day 11: Petra, Jordan
- Breakfast then tour to visit the Petra, Siq Canyon and Qasr Al Bent
- Drive 2.5 hours to Amman, check in and overnight in Amman
Day 12: Amman, Jordan
- Breakfast then a sightseeing trip to Amman and Jerash attractions
- Back to Amman hotel and overnight stay
Day 13: Jerusalem and Dead Sea
- Breakfast and travel to visit Allenby Bridge, Jerusalem & Dead Sea
- Transfer to the Dead Sea and overnight
Day 14: End the Tour
- Breakfast in Dead Sea hotel then check out
- Transfer to Amman airport and fly back home
- Meet and assist in all mentioned meeting points
- Our assistance during your vacation
- All transportation by private AC vehicles
- 2 nights in Cairo hotel with breakfast
- 2 nights in Aswan hotel with breakfast
- 3 nights aboard Nile Cruise on Full Board basis
- 2 nights in Sharm hotel with breakfast
- 1 night in Petra hotel with breakfast
- 2 nights in Amman hotel with breakfast
- 1 night in the Dead Sea hotel with breakfast
- All private guided tours in Egypt
- Jordan & Jerusalem as per itinerary
- All cruise tours sharing group
- Admission fees to all sights as per itinerary
- Internal flight tickets
- Israeli departure taxes in Sheikh Hussein Border
- All service charges & taxes
Places You’ll See
Good to know
- The Egypt Jordan Israel Tour is available in multiple languages
- Package prices are fixed in USD but you can pay with any other currency.
- Package price is always valid except for Easter & Christmas periods.
- Package prices are per person per trip including all items in tour offer.
- Package price does NOT include entry visa to the served destination.
- Package price does NOT include fees of any special archaeological sites.
- Egypt Jordan Israel Tour price does NOT include personal expenses.
- Package prices are updated always to give you the best possible price.
- Prices would NOT be changed once you have tour package confirmed.
- Children under 2 years old are free of charge in similar tour packages.
- Children between 5 and 5.99 years would pay 25 % of adult package price.
- Children between 6 and 11.99 years would pay 50 % of adult package price.
- Children will be charged in case your tour package includes any airfare.
- 25 % down payment is required to get your tour package booking confirmed.
- 50 % down payment is required to confirm Easter & Xmas package bookings.
- Full payment should be settled in cash or credit card upon arrival.
- Egypt Jordan Israel Tour itinerary is available in private or group.
- Printable Payment voucher & confirmation would be emailed to you.
- You will get our contacts list (operators & 24/7 customer care).
- We never apply cancellation fees in all ‘force majeure’ cases.
- Cancellation fees are applied in personal & business conditions.
- We book airlines from Usa Uk Australia Canada Uae Ksa India & Europe.
- We recommend you to buy good travel insurance as we do Not offer.
- Ask our agents about group discounts and cancellation penalties.
- Terms apply when you book Egypt Jordan Israel Tour offer.