Itinerary in Brief
Day 1: Cairo, Egypt
- Arrive Cairo then transfer to Cairo hotel for overnight
- Finalize all holiday procedures with our Rep upon arrival
Day 2: Giza Pyramids
- Today, visit Giza necropolis to Giza Pyramids, Memphis and Sakkara
- Evening return to your hotel in Cairo and overnight
Day 3: Cairo the Victorious
- Enjoy a trip to the Egyptian Museum and the Old Cairo attractions
- Evening transfer to train station to get the sleeper train to Aswan
- Dinner, breakfast and overnight on board the sleeper train
Day 4: Aswan, Egypt
- Arrive Aswan then transfer to Aswan hotel and overnight
- Optional Aswan Tours are also available upon request
Day 5: Nile Cruising
- Check out then transfer to board the Nile Cruise before lunch
- City tour in to Philae Temple, High Dam & Unfinished Obelisk
- Dinner onboard cruise and overnight sailing to Kom Ombo
Day 6: Nile Cruising
- Arrive Kom Ombo to visit the temple of Sobek in Kom Ombo
- Back for lunch then continue sailing to Edfu to visit Edfu temple
- Dinner and overnight on board cruise sailing to Luxor
Day 7: Nile Cruising
- Morning Trip to Valley of Kings, Hatshebsut temple & Memnon Colossi
- Back to cruise for lunch, dinner and overnight on board cruise
Day 8: Sharm El Sheikh, Egypt
- Disembark then pay a visit to Karnak temple and Luxor temple
- Evening transfer to Luxor airport and fly to Sharm El Sheikh
- Arrive Sharm then transfer to Sharm hotel and overnight
Day 9: Sharm El Sheikh, Egypt
- Free day at the sunny beaches of Red, water sports & Overnight
- Optional excursions in Sharm are available upon request
Day 10: Wadi Rum, Jordan
- Check out, travel via Taba border then Aqaba and stop in Wadi Rum
- Explore Wadi Rum with 4X4 ride visiting Wadi Rum protectorate
- Proceed towards north to the lost city of Petra for overnight stay
Day 11: Petra, Jordan
- Breakfast then tour to visit the Petra, Siq Canyon and Qasr Al Bent
- Drive 2.5 hours to Amman, check in and overnight in Amman
Day 12: Amman, Jordan
- Breakfast then a sightseeing trip to Amman and Jerash attractions
- Back to Amman hotel and overnight stay
Day 13: Jerusalem and Dead Sea
- Breakfast and travel to visit Allenby Bridge, Jerusalem & Dead Sea
- Transfer to the Dead Sea and overnight
Day 14: End the Tour
- Breakfast in Dead Sea hotel then check out
- Transfer to Amman airport and fly back home
- Meet and assist in all mentioned meeting points
- Our assistance during your vacation
- All transportation by private AC vehicles
- 2 nights in Cairo hotel with breakfast
- 2 nights in Aswan hotel with breakfast
- 3 nights aboard Nile Cruise on Full Board basis
- 2 nights in Sharm hotel with breakfast
- 1 night in Petra hotel with breakfast
- 2 nights in Amman hotel with breakfast
- 1 night in the Dead Sea hotel with breakfast
- All private guided tours in Egypt
- Jordan & Jerusalem as per itinerary
- All cruise tours sharing group
- Admission fees to all sights as per itinerary
- Internal flight tickets
- Israeli departure taxes in Sheikh Hussein Border
- All service charges & taxes
Egypt Jordan and Jerusalem Tours Terms
- 14 Days Egypt Jordan and Jerusalem Tours is available in multiple languages.
- Printable Payment voucher will be provided upon confirmation.
- Contacts of our operators & 24/7 customer care will be provided.
- We book flights from Usa Uk Australia Canada Dubai India & Europe.
- Contact us for any questions about Egypt Jordan and Jerusalem Tours .
- Similar offers to Egypt Jordan and Jerusalem Tours are available.
- Take out good travel insurance to cover any unforeseen circumstances.
- Price is fixed in USD per person includes all items in tour offer.
- Price is valid around the year except for Spring & Christmas seasons.
- Price excludes entry visas and fees of special archaeological sites.
- Egypt Jordan and Jerusalem Tours price excludes personal expenses.
- Children under 2 years old are free of charge in similar packages.
- Children 2 to 5.99 years would pay 25 % of adult package price.
- Children 6 to 11.99 years would pay 50 % of adult package cost.
- Children will be charged for airfare if included in travel package.
- 25 % down payment is required to confirm your vacation package.
- 50 % down payment is required to confirm Easter & Xmas bookings.
- Full payment would be settled in cash or credit card upon arrival.
- We never apply cancellation fees in all ‘force majeure’ cases.
- Cancellation fees are applied in personal & business conditions.
- Tailor made itineraries are available for family and solo travelers.
- Ask about group discounts, loyality cupons & special offers.
- Contact us for special all inclusive and last minute deals.
- Terms apply when you book Egypt Jordan and Jerusalem Tours offer.