Itinerary in Brief
Day 1: Cairo, Egypt
- Arrive Cairo then transfer to Cairo hotel for overnight
- Finalize all holiday procedures with our Rep upon arrival
Day 2: Giza Pyramids
- Today, visit Giza necropolis to Giza Pyramids, Memphis and Sakkara
- Evening return to your hotel in Cairo and overnight
Day 3: Cairo the Victorious
- Enjoy a trip to the Egyptian Museum and the Old Cairo attractions
- Evening transfer to train station to get the sleeper train to Aswan
- Dinner, breakfast and overnight on board the sleeper train
Day 4: Aswan, Egypt
- Arrive Aswan then transfer to Aswan hotel and overnight
- Optional Aswan Tours are also available upon request
Day 5: Nile Cruising
- Check out then transfer to board the Nile Cruise before lunch
- City tour in to Philae Temple, High Dam & Unfinished Obelisk
- Dinner onboard cruise and overnight sailing to Kom Ombo
Day 6: Nile Cruising
- Arrive Kom Ombo to visit the temple of Sobek in Kom Ombo
- Back for lunch then continue sailing to Edfu to visit Edfu temple
- Dinner and overnight on board cruise sailing to Luxor
Day 7: Nile Cruising
- Morning Trip to Valley of Kings, Hatshebsut temple & Memnon Colossi
- Back to cruise for lunch, dinner and overnight on board cruise
Day 8: Sharm El Sheikh, Egypt
- Disembark then pay a visit to Karnak temple and Luxor temple
- Evening transfer to Luxor airport and fly to Sharm El Sheikh
- Arrive Sharm then transfer to Sharm hotel and overnight
Day 9: Sharm El Sheikh, Egypt
- Free day at the sunny beaches of Red, water sports & Overnight
- Optional excursions in Sharm are available upon request
Day 10: Wadi Rum, Jordan
- Check out, travel via Taba border then Aqaba and stop in Wadi Rum
- Explore Wadi Rum with 4X4 ride visiting Wadi Rum protectorate
- Proceed towards north to the lost city of Petra for overnight stay
Day 11: Petra, Jordan
- Breakfast then tour to visit the Petra, Siq Canyon and Qasr Al Bent
- Drive 2.5 hours to Amman, check in and overnight in Amman
Day 12: Amman, Jordan
- Breakfast then a sightseeing trip to Amman and Jerash attractions
- Back to Amman hotel and overnight stay
Day 13: Jerusalem and Dead Sea
- Breakfast and travel to visit Allenby Bridge, Jerusalem & Dead Sea
- Transfer to the Dead Sea and overnight
Day 14: End the Tour
- Breakfast in Dead Sea hotel then check out
- Transfer to Amman airport and fly back home
- Meet and assist in all mentioned meeting points
- Our assistance during your vacation
- All transportation by private AC vehicles
- 2 nights in Cairo hotel with breakfast
- 2 nights in Aswan hotel with breakfast
- 3 nights aboard Nile Cruise on Full Board basis
- 2 nights in Sharm hotel with breakfast
- 1 night in Petra hotel with breakfast
- 2 nights in Amman hotel with breakfast
- 1 night in the Dead Sea hotel with breakfast
- All private guided tours in Egypt
- Jordan & Jerusalem as per itinerary
- All cruise tours sharing group
- Admission fees to all sights as per itinerary
- Internal flight tickets
- Israeli departure taxes in Sheikh Hussein Border
- All service charges & taxes
Places You’ll See
Frequently Asked Questions
Egypt is safe country to visit with notable low crime rate, tourist attractions are well secured and there is no common negative attitude towards foreigners, with some sensible precautions and preparations you will feel at home and as safe as you'll ever be.
There is no special dress code when visiting Egypt tourist sites, modest dress is recommended in less tourist sites and there is no special concern for women traveling alone.
Egyptian Arabic is the most commonly spoken language in Egypt, it is also the national language in the country but Egyptians speak and understand English as they study it in school. Fewer Egyptians can speak other languages like French, Italian, Spanish, and German. Egyptians working in tourism sector are accustomed to speak enough English and other languages to fulfill the needs of most travelers.
Egypt is very connected to the world, it has many direct flights with Africa, Asia, European Union and United States. Visit Cairo Airport website for a full list of Airlines that fly to Egypt.
Visitors are welcome in most mosques throughout the year. Modest dress is recommended, women should cover their hair, arms and legs. Both Women and men will remove their shoes before entering.
There in no health concerns or vaccinations required to visit Egypt but we recommend to check with your own doctor, he knows you and your medical history best.
The currency in Egypt is the Egyptian pound (LE), it is about ,06 to USD. Money exchange is widely available, Credit cards are largely used in Egypt major cities and tourist spots.
Being one of the leading players in travel industry since 1955, we offer a wide range of Egypt packages. Ensuring that your Egypt tour with us would be a lifetime experience with flexible Egypt tour itineraries, competitive prices, excellent customer service and multiple payment facilities. If you plan a tour to Egypt, here is the place you better look in. Whatever your Egypt travel plans, you will find range of Egypt holiday packages. Whether you plan for tour packages to Egypt for small group, singles, solo traveler, private, family or a couple, whether you need escorted Egypt tour packages for your parents or an unusual Egypt holidays and package for yourself, we can help you to tailor your holiday in Egypt as we offer many tour packages to Egypt with prices starting from 300 Usd. Uncover a set of Egypt holiday itineraries and pick from best Egypt travel packages with flights and without. Remeber to add more activities to your choosen Egypt tours and packages, we also categorize holiday packages to Egypt by topic to find your suitable interest. Whether you look for adventure Egypt packages or romantic vacations in Egypt, you will find it here. Being short trip to Egypt or long stay Egypt holiday we have the right Egypt vacation packages for you to select from. Planning Egypt cheap tours or luxury holiday in Egypt? browse our collection of vacation packages to Egypt to indulge you on your Egypt vacations and package at your desired budget. Browse Egypt Packages from Usa, Uk, Canada, Austraia, India, Europe, Aisa and Africa. Get prepared for your Egypt vacation reading our tips about the best time to visit Egypt, Egypt tourism & things to do in Egypt.
Valid Passport with 6 months validity beyond your travel schedule is a must. All Visitors to Jordan that are not citizens of Turkey or certain Arab countries are required to have a visa to enter Jordan.
The ancient rose red city of Petra; UNESCO World Heritage Site and one of the Seven Wonders of the World, enjoy wandering the Royal tombs, Siq entrance and Treasury. The ruined Roman city; beautiful temples, architecture obelisks, sacrificial altars and colonnaded streets. Wadi Rum; night camping at the inspiring natural beauty of the desert. Jerash; reminiscent ancient city of the Roman Empire. Madaba; Early Christian mosaics. Mount Nebo, the memorial of Moses and float in the salty Dead Sea.
The currency in Jordan is the Jordanian Dinar, it is about 0.71 to USD. Money exchange is widely available and Credit cards are largely used.
In Cairo, visit the Egyptian Museum, Pyramids of Giza, the Sphinx, Khan El Khalili Bazaar and relish a walking tour on foot in Old Cairo. In Luxor visit the impressive Luxor temple, Hatshepsut temple, Valley of the Kings and Karnak temple. Aswan tours go to Philae Temple, Edfu, Kom Ombo and Abu Simbel temples. Uncover the Western Desert oases like Siwa and Bahariya. Diving or snorkeling in the magic waters of Red Sea and Sinai beaches like Sharm El Sheikh, Dahab, Taba, Hurghada and Marsa Alam to explore the magic of the underwater world. Board a Nile Cruise from Luxor to Aswan or vise versa, Lake Nasser Cruise from Aswan to Abu Simbel or vise versa and Cruise from Cairo to Aswan or vise versa.
experience with flexible Egypt and Jordan tour itineraries, competitive prices, excellent customer service and multiple payment facilities. If you plan a tour to Egypt and Jordan, here is the place you better look in. Whatever your Egypt Jordan travel plans, you will find range of Egypt and Jordan holiday packages. Whether you plan for tour packages to Egypt and Jordan for small group, singles, solo traveler, private, family or a couple, whether you need escorted Egypt and Jordan tour packages for your parents or an unusual Egypt Jordan holidays and package for yourself, we can help you to tailor your holiday in Egypt and Jordan as we offer many tour packages to Egypt and Jordan with prices starting from 500 Usd. Uncover a set of Egypt and Jordan holiday itineraries and pick from best Egypt and Jordan travel packages with flights and without. Remeber to add more activities to your choosen Egypt Jordan tours and packages, we also categorize holiday packages to Egypt and Jordan by topic to find your suitable interest. Whether you look for adventure Egypt and Jordan packages or romantic vacations in Egypt and Jordan, you will find it here. Being short trip to Egypt and Jordan or long stay Egypt and Jordan holiday we have the right Egypt Jordan vacation packages for you to select from. Planning Egypt and Jordan cheap tours or luxury holiday in Egypt and Jordan? browse our collection of vacation packages to Egypt and Jordan to indulge you on your Egypt Jordan vacations and package at your desired budget. Browse Egypt and Jordan Packages from Usa, Uk, Canada, Austraia, India, Europe, Aisa and Africa. Get prepared for your Egypt and Jordan vacation reading our tips about the best time to visit Egypt and Jordan, Egypt and Jordan tourism & things to do in Egypt and Jordan.
Good to know
- Egypt Jordan Israel Tour is available in multiple languages
- Package prices are fixed in USD but you can pay with any other currency.
- Package price is always valid except for Spring & Christmas seasons.
- Package prices are per person per trip including all items in tour offer.
- Package price does NOT include entry visa to the served destination.
- Package price does NOT include fees of any special archaeological sites.
- Egypt Jordan Israel Tour price excludes personal expenses.
- Package prices are updated always to give you the best possible price.
- Prices would NOT be changed once you have holiday package confirmed.
- Children under 2 years old are free of charge in similar trip packages.
- Children between 5 and 5.99 years would pay 25 % of adult package price.
- Children between 6 and 11.99 years would pay 50 % of adult package cost.
- Children will be charged in case your travel package includes any airfare.
- 25 % down payment is required to get your vacation package confirmed.
- 50 % down payment is required to confirm Easter & Xmas bookings.
- Full payment should be settled in cash or credit card upon arrival.
- Custom tailor made itineraries are available for family and solo traveler.
- Ask our agents about group discounts, loyality cupons & special offers.
- Printable Payment voucher & confirmation would be emailed to you.
- You will get our contacts list (operators & 24/7 customer care).
- We never apply cancellation fees in all ‘force majeure’ cases.
- Cancellation fees are applied in personal & business conditions.
- We book flights from Usa Uk Australia Canada Dubai India & Europe.
- We recommend you to buy good travel insurance as we do Not offer.
- Egypt Jordan Israel Tour with airfare is availabe on demand.
- Feel free to contact us for custom all inclusive & last minute deal.
- Terms apply when you book Egypt Jordan Israel Tour offer.
Covid 19 Hygiene Measures
- 10 people is the maxium group size in all tours and activities.
- Safe enough distance between people maintained whenever possible.
- Mask is obligatory and will be given to people who do not have it.
- Alcohol gel is available all time before during and after service.
- People running service in hotel and during tours wear mask and gloves.
- hotels and cruises follow safe hygienic practices to ensure your safety.
- Handing out printed materials like maps or brochures will be avoided.
- Temperature and wellness of our staff will be monitored daily.
- Admission will be denied to client with a temperature of 37+ degrees.
- Used transport will be deeply disinfected before and after service.
- The used transport means will be reduced to 50% of its maximum capacity.
- Maximum permitted capacity is 50% in all tourist attractions and museums.