Cairo Istanbul Tour Itinerary
Day 1: Welcome to Istanbul
- Meet in Istanbul airport then transfer to your hotel in Istanbul.
- Your tour manager will provide quick revision of holiday schedule.
- Overnight in Istanbul hotel.
Day 2: Istanbul City Tour
- Breakfast in hotel then enjoy full day city tour in Istanbul.
- Transfer back to your hotel and overnight in Istanbul.
Day 3: Fly to Cappadocia
- Morning flight to Cappadocia, exploring its attractions and historical sights.
- Check in and overnight in Cappadocia hotel.
Day 4: Cappadocia Tours
- Free morning, you may prefer to enjoy hot air balloon ride.
- Afternoon flight to Istanbul, check in and overnight.
Day 5: Istanbul to Cairo Tour
- Breakfast then fly to Cairo airport then transfer to your hotel.
- Revise holiday itinerary with our Rep, Check in & overnight
Day 6: Cairo City Sightseeing
- Breakfast, trip to Giza Pyramids, Egyptian Museum & Old Cairo
- Back to hotel and overnight in Cairo
Day 7: Nile Cruise Luxor
- Morning transfer to Cairo airport to fly to Luxor
- Meet at airport then transfer to board Nile Cruise before lunch
- Afternoon trip to Karnak and Luxor temple in East Bank
- Back to cruise, dinner and overnight onboard in Luxor
Day 8: Nile Cruise Edfu
- Morning trip to Valley of kings, Hatshebsut temple & Memnon Colossi
- Lunch, sail to Edfu with leisurely dinner and overnight on board
Day 9: Nile Cruise Aswan
- Breakfast then morning trip to Edfu temple and return to cruise for lunch
- Sail to Kom Ombo and stop there for short trip to Kom Ombo temple
- Dinner and overnight onboard cruise sailing to Aswan
Day 10: Disembark Nile Cruise
- Morning trip to High Dam, Philae Temple and the unfinished obelisk
- Back to cruise for lunch, dinner and overnight onboard cruise
Day 11: Aswan to Cairo Flight
- Breakfast, disembark cruise and transfer to Aswan airport to fly to Cairo
- Meet at Cairo airport then transfer to hotel for overnight stay in Cairo
Day 12: Fly Back Home
- Check out after breakfast in hotel
- Transfer to Cairo airport to fly back home
Cairo Istanbul Tour Inclusions
- Meet & assist in all mentioned airports
- Our assistance during your vacation
- All transportation by private AC vehicles
- 3 nights in Cairo hotel with daily breakfast
- 3 nights in Istanbul hotel with daily breakfast
- 1 night in Cappadocia hotel with daily breakfast
- 4 nights aboard Superior Nile Cruise on full board
- All Egypt and Turkey tours as indicated in itinerary
- Lunch during Cairo and Istanbul trips
- All cruise tours sharing group
- Entrance tickets to all sites as mentioned in itinerary
- All domestic flight tickets
- All service charges and taxes
- Mobile loan (30 min Local calls or 5 min. International Calls)
Best Cairo Istanbul Tour Fit
Why Cairo Istanbul Tour?
Whether you are in Egypt for business or pleasure, Cairo is a city full of history and museums. It is home to one of the Seven Wonders of the World, the Pyramids of Giza, as well as the Egyptian Museum, and the Mohamed Ali Mosque. The city also offers a diverse range of local cuisine and nightlife. Cairo's unique history and culture can be explored by taking a tour with a local guide who takes you to places that only locals know.
Cairo is a beautiful city that offers visitors a great chance to see the main attractions and enjoy the activities that make the city so special. This Cairo tour will take you on a walking tour of some of these attractions, and you'll also get to learn about some of the city's history.
You will have the opportunity to visit the Pyramids of Giza, the Egyptian Museum, the Citadel of Saladin, and the Khan El Khalili Bazaar. Your private guide will also take you to the Hanging Church, Ben Ezra Synagogue and the Citadel of Saladdin.
Istanbul Tour with Cairo will definitely enrich your sightseeing experience in both countries, Egypt and Turkey are loaded with history and ancient architecture. Istambul is home to some of the most famous mosques in the world. Besides Istanbul city tours, there are also plenty of other attractions you will visit that will keep you busy.
The Cairo Istanbul tour is available all year round. This tour includes meals, licensed tour guides and transportation in air-conditioned vehicles. You can customize your tour with extra days added on. You can also add international flights to the package cost.