North Africa Tours Overview
A tour to North Africa Tunisia, Egypt and Morocco would be an astonishing idea. These travelers are already paying for the high prices of the airlines’ tickets and traveling around the planet, so why not enjoy three destinations in one perfectly organized travel package.
Tours to North Africa with Egypt, Tunisia, and Morocco would commonly begin by the land of the Nile. The guests would enjoy exploring Cairo first.
In Cairo guests get to visit the iconic pyramids of Giza, the Saladin Citadel, the Egyptian Museum, and Khan El Khalili. Afterwards, guests would either visit Luxor and Aswan for breathtaking ancient historical sites or go for a marvelous vacation on the shore of the Red Sea in resorts in Sharm El Sheikh or Hurghada.
Traveling to Tunisia afterwards, the guests would spend three or four nights exploring the wonders of the country. The most fascinating highlights of Tunisia include El Djem Amphitheater, Carthage historical town, the charming Sidi Bou Said Resort, the marvelous Islamic monuments of Kairouan, and much more.
The last section of North Africa tour would be to discover the secrets of the Moroccan Kingdom visiting sites like Hassan II Mosque, Oudaias Kasbah, the old section of the city of Fes, the ancient Roman town of Volubilis, Ait Ben Haddou Palace, and Hassan II Tower in Rabat.
North Africa Tours 2021
North Africa Tours Facts
- Combined North Africa Tours with airfare are upon inquiry.
- We custom all itineraries for small groups and private individuals.
- Prices are valid during the year, excluding Easter and Christmas.
- North Africa Tours itinerary is escorted by professional guides.
- Ready-made programs are available for solo travellers and families.
- Luxury, classic, cheap and budget trips have same service standards.
- Subscribe for all-inclusive North Africa Tours & last-minute deals.
- We book Usa, Australia, Uk, Singapore, Canada, India & Dubai flights.
- Contact us for discounts, special offers, coupons and tours on sale.