Egypt Itinerary 5 Days
A 5 day tour to Egypt is a perfect way to see the country's most beautiful and exciting sites. You can spend your days in one or two of the most popular cities, like Cairo, Luxor, and Aswan. Regardless of your choice, you'll have an adventure packed with historical sites and breathtaking views.
If you're looking for a history-rich 5 days in Egypt tour, you can take a private guided tour of the pyramids. You'll be led by an experienced and qualified Egyptologist who will ensure you get the most out of your visit. You'll see the Great Pyramids of Giza, the Sphinx, the Dahshour pyramids, the Sakkara Step pyramid, and more. You'll have the opportunity to see the Solar Boat Museum, too. If you're into nature, you can also go for a boat ride along the Nile.
You can also stroll through the Egyptian Museum's halls featuring monuments from almost all ancient Egypt history, including the Mummies' room and the treasures of the boy king Tutankhamun. Spend an evening of entertainment in Wekaet Al Ghouri for an amazing folklore show, and you'll have the chance to enjoy a Tannoura dance and belly dancing show.
After you've visited the main sights, you'll have the opportunity to spend a day in Old Cairo's historic bazaar of Khan el-Khalili. Here, you'll be able to buy souvenirs and sample the famous Egyptian handmade artifact. The bazaar is the largest in the Middle East. It's also the best place to find authentic Egyptian souvenirs.
Another place you'll want to check out on your Egypt 5 day tour is the Temple of Karnak, the vast temple complex built by many Pharaohs in the past and is considered the most significant religious site in the world. The entire site covers 247 acres and includes three main temples.
As part of your 5 day trip to Egypt, you'll be able to explore the beautiful Valley of the Kings in Luxor West bank of the Nile. It's considered one of the world's most important archaeological sites. You'll be able to find tombs of incredible importance here, as well as other ancient artifacts. Here's a suggested Egypt in 5 day itinerary for exploring Cairo and Giza:
Day 1: Arrival in Cairo
- Arrive at Cairo International Airport and transfer to your hotel in Cairo.
- Spend the rest of the day resting and exploring your hotel's surroundings.
Day 2: Pyramids and Sphinx
- Visit the iconic Giza Pyramids, the Sphinx, and the Solar Boat Museum.
- Afternoon visit to the Egyptian Museum.
Day 3: Cairo City Tour
- Explore the Islamic and Coptic Cairo, including the Citadel of Saladin, Alabaster Mosque, and Hanging Church.
- Visit Khan El Khalili Bazaar, a bustling market for souvenir shopping.
Day 4: Memphis and Saqqara
- Visit Memphis, the ancient capital of Egypt, and the Saqqara complex, featuring the Step Pyramid of Djoser and other impressive structures.
- Return to Cairo for an evening at leisure.
Day 5: Departure from Cairo
- Depending on your flight schedule, you may have some time for last-minute shopping or sightseeing before transferring to Cairo International Airport for departure.
Note: This itinerary can be adjusted depending on your preferences and the time of year you plan to travel.
Top-Rated Egypt 5 Day Tour
Egypt 5 Day Tour FAQs
How much deposit should I pay for a 5-day Egypt itinerary?
To book a 5-day Egypt tour, you will need to pay a deposit of 25% of the total price as a fixed deposit. During peak periods, the deposit goes up to 50%.
What's included in the 5-day Egypt tour?
Our 5-day trip to Egypt includes accommodation, guided tours, return airport transfers, and meals mentioned in the tour itinerary.
Do you book 5-day trips to Egypt with international airfare included?
Yes, when booking a 5-day Egypt itinerary, you can request to include your international flight tickets.