Nile Cruise and Red Sea Stay Itinerary
Day 1: Arrive Cairo, Egypt
- Meet in Cairo airport and transfer to Cairo hotel
- Finalize your itinerary & pickup times with our Rep
- check in and overnight stay in Cairo
Day 2: Giza pyramids >> Sleeper Train >> Aswan
- Check out after breakfast then visit Giza Pyramids, Sakkara & Memphis
- Transfer to Giza railway station to board the sleeper train to Aswan
- Overnight on board with dinner and breakfast included
Day 3: Arrive Aswan >> Nile Cruise
- Meet in Aswan train station then transfer to Nile Cruise before lunch
- Afternoon tour in Aswan to High Dam, Philae and Unfinished Obelisk
- Dinner and overnight aboard cruise ship
Day 4: Aswan >> Nile Cruise >> Edfu
- Arrive Kom ombo to visit to Kom Ombo temple and return
- Lunch on board while continue sailing to Edfu
- Visit Horus temple in Edfu then back for afternoon tea
- Dinner and overnight onboard cruise ship
Day 5: Edfu >> Nile Cruise >> Luxor
- Explore th Valley of Kings, Hatshebsut temple & Memnon Colossi
- Back to Cruise for lunch and afternoon tea while sailing
- Dinner and overnight aboard cruise ship
Day 6: Disembark >> Fly to Sharm
- Disembark after breakfast then visit Karnak & Luxor temples
- Transfer to Luxor airport to travel by flight to Sharm El Sheikh
- Meet in Sharm airport, transfer and overnight in your Sharm hotel
Days 7 / 8 / 9: Free Days in Sharm
- Free morning in hotel to enjoy beach, sun and water sports
- Free nights touring Namma Bay, Soho Square or Fantazia 1001 Nights
- You may book any of our optional Things to do in Sharm
Day 10: Fly to Cairo
- Check out after breakfast then transfer to Sharm airport to fly to Cairo
- Meet in Cairo airport and transfer to Cairo hotel for check in and overnight
Day 11: Cairo City Tours
- Visit the Egyptian Museum, Coptic & Islamic Old Cairo
- Back to hotel and overnight in Cairo
Day 12: Fly Back Home
- Check out after breakfast in hotel
- Transfer to Cairo airport for departure
Nile Cruise and Red Sea Stay Inclusions
- Meet and greet in all airports
- Our assistance during your stay
- All transport by private air-conditioned vehicle
- 3 nights in Cairo hotel with breakfast
- 3 nights aboard superior cruise on full board
- 1 night aboard sleeper train on half board basis
- 4 nights in Sharm El Sheikh hotel with breakfast
- All private guided tours as per itinerary
- All cruise tours sharing group
- Lunch meal in Cairo and Giza
- Bottled water & soft drinks
- Entry fees as per itinerary
- All domestic flights
- Mobile loan with 30 min Local or 2 min. International Calls
- All service charges & taxes.
Best Nile Cruise and Red Sea Stay Fit
Nile Cruise and Red Sea Stay FAQs
How much deposit should I pay for Cairo and Nile cruise?
25% of your Nile cruise and Cairo package price, but it goes up to 50% during Christmas and Easter peak seasons.
Can I book my airline with Cairo and Nile cruise tours?
Sure, you can add your flight tickets with any Cairo Nile cruise package. Ask our agents about our best flight offers.
What do the pyramids and Nile cruise holidays include?
All Egypt pyramids Nile cruise include escorted tours, airport transfers, accommodation, and meals mentioned in the tour itinerary.
What should I know before booking a Nile cruise package from Cairo?
Booking all-inclusive pyramids and Nile cruise package is an excellent option for a memorable Egypt tour.
Why Nile Cruise and Red Sea Stay?
The Red sea holidays Nile cruise is a perfect way to spend a vacation in Egypt. If you're looking for a relaxing and luxurious holiday, look no further than the red sea holidays Nile cruise. This luxury travel package offers the perfect vacation for couples and families. With all the different types of excursions and activities, it's sure to be an unforgettable experience.
Nile Cruise and Red Sea Stay itinerary is a perfect blend of luxury and relaxation. With a Nile Cruise and Red Sea stay, you'll enjoy stunning views of the Nile River while relaxing onboard some of the best Nile cruises in Egypt. It is ideal to see all of Egypt without leaving your luxurious surroundings.
The prices for Nile cruises vary depending on package options, so speak with our consultant before making your decision. If you're looking for something a little more unique, consider reserving one of the Dahabiya small boat cruises, which offers incredible more privacy to the panoramic views of the Nile.
Nile Cruise and Red Sea Stay package is a unique and luxurious travel experience where you will relish the luxury Nile cruise experience that takes you to some of the most beautiful places in the world. In addition to taking in breathtaking views of the Nile River, you'll enjoy all of Cairo's and Giza's cultural attractions and delicious food options.
In Luxor and Aswan, you will tour ancient Egypt's top attractions, from temples to tombs and museums. Explore Karnak temples, Hatshepsut temples, Edfu, Kom Ombo, Philae and Abu Simbel before heading to one of the Red Sea resorts for relaxation, snorkelling, diving and many other water sports.