Day 1: Cairo, Egypt
- Meet in Cairo airport and transfer to your Cairo hotel
- Quick revision of holiday details would be provided
- Check in your hotel in Cairo and overnight
Day 2: Giza Sightseeing Trips
- Guided trip to Giza Pyramids, Memphis and Sakkara
- Back to hotel and overnight in Cairo
Day 3: Embark Aswan Nile Cruise
- Check out after breakfast and fly to Aswan to board the Nile Cruise
- Meet in Aswan airport then transfer to board Nile Cruise before lunch
- Guided trip by Felucca to Philae temple and return for the afternoon tea
- Dinner on board with Nubian Folkloric show and Overnight in Aswan
Day 4: Aswan Sightseeing Trips
- Guided trip to the High Dam, the Unfinished Obelisk & Philae Temple
- Get your lunch on board while sailing to Kom Ombo
- Arrive to Kom Ombo then trip to Sobek temple in Kom Ombo and back
- Dinner with Captain's welcome cocktail and overnight on board at Edfu
Day 5: Luxor Sightseeing Trips
- Guided trip to Horus temple in Edfu then back to cruise
- Lunch and afternoon tea on board while sailing to Luxor
- Dinner on board, Galabya party and overnight in Luxor
Day 6: Luxor Sightseeing Trips
- Guided trip to Valley of Kings, Memnon Colossi & Hatshepsut Temple
- Back to cruise for lunch and the afternoon tea
- Dinner on board with Belly Dance show and overnight in Luxor
Day 7: Disembark Nile Cruise
- Disembark then enjoy a guided trip to Karnak temple & Luxor Temple
- Afternoon transfer to Hurghada about 3 hours drive by road
- Check in Hurghada luxury resort and overnight in Hurghada
Days 8, 9, 10: Hurghada, Red Sea
- Free days in Hurghada resort for diving, water sports & night entertainment
- You may book any extra activities and other optional Hurghada Excursions
Day 11: Cairo Sightseeing Trips
- Check out after breakfast then transfer to Hurghada airport departing to Cairo
- Meet in Cairo airport then enjoy guided trip to the Egyptian Museum
- Transfer back to your Cairo hotel for check in & overnight stay
Day 12: Egypt Tour End
- Check out after breakfast
- Transfer to Cairo airport to for your departure flight
- Meet and greet service in all airports
- Our assistance during your stay
- All transport by private air-conditioned vehicle
- 3 nights in Cairo hotel with breakfast
- 4 nights aboard deluxe Nile cruise on full board
- 4 nights in Hurghada hotel with breakfast
- All private guided tours in Cairo as per itinerary
- All cruise tours sharing group
- Entry fees to all sites as per itinerary
- Proficient Egyptologist tour guides
- Lunch & bottled water during trips in Cairo and Giza
- All domestic flight tickets
- 3 diving days with lunch and soft drink
- Required diving equipment tanks & weight belts
- Phone loan with 30 minutes local & 5 minutes International
- All service charges and taxes.
Egypt is safe country to visit with notable low crime rate, tourist attractions are well secured and there is no common negative attitude towards foreigners, with some sensible precautions and preparations you will feel at home and as safe as you'll ever be.
There is no special dress code when visiting Egypt tourist sites, modest dress is recommended in less tourist sites and there is no special concern for women traveling alone.
Egyptian Arabic is the most commonly spoken language in Egypt, it is also the national language in the country but Egyptians speak and understand English as they study it in school. Fewer Egyptians can speak other languages like French, Italian, Spanish, and German. Egyptians working in tourism sector are accustomed to speak enough English and other languages to fulfill the needs of most travelers.
Egypt is very connected to the world, it has many direct flights with Africa, Asia, European Union and United States. Visit Cairo Airport website for a full list of Airlines that fly to Egypt.
Duty free allowances on arrival to Egypt are 1L alcohol, 1L perfume, and either 200 cigarettes, 25 cigars or 200g tobacco. Duty free shops are available in Egypt airports and major tourist cities (Cairo, Luxor, Hurghada, El Gouna and Sharm El Sheikh).
Giza Pyramids and most monuments and Museums in Egypt open between 8 Am to 5 Pm. During Ramadan, the holy month of the Islamic calendar, be aware that these hours will change significantly.
Shops and stores in Egypt are usually opened from 10 Am to 10 Pm however in major cities it opens much later and some are open 24 hours.
Visitors are welcome in most mosques throughout the year. Modest dress is recommended, women should cover their hair, arms and legs. Both Women and men will remove their shoes before entering.
Taking pictures for people and streets is fine after people permission While Taking pictures for official type or army structures is not permitted. In most historical sites and museums in Egypt it is allowed to use camera, some of them may charge you for camera but at the Egyptian Museum and some similar historical sites it is prohibited and you will be asked to leave camera at reception before entering.
Egypt enjoys big hotel variety from world class luxury to simple hostel accommodations; Check in time in most hotels in Egypt is around midday, 12 or 1 PM.
There in no health concerns or vaccinations required to visit Egypt but we recommend to check with your own doctor, he knows you and your medical history best.
The currency in Egypt is the Egyptian pound (LE), it is about ,06 to USD. Money exchange is widely available, Credit cards are largely used in Egypt major cities and tourist spots.
We do not recommend the public buses in big cities. Taxi and limousine service are fine every where but price is negotiable. Trains go to all big cities in Egypt except Sinai and the Red Sea. Flights from / to tourist cities are always available.
Tipping in Egypt is an appreciated habitual attitude but is Not obligatory. Generally 5 to 10 EGP for small favors is fine for carrying luggage, parking a car or to guys who clean bathrooms. 10 % is fine in restaurant and spa. Tipping your tour guide and vehicle driver should be considered if you're provided with good to great service, feel free to give what you think your experience was worth.
- To get 12 Days Cairo, Nile Cruise & Hurghada Stay booked and confirmed
- Fill and submit the form and expect soon reply with your quote.
- We speak Italian - German - Spanish - French - Chinese - Russian.
- All packages are operated privately unless mentioned in itinerary.
- Package price always excludes personal expenses & optional activities.
- Package prices are fixed in USD but you can pay with any other currency.
- Package prices are per person per trip including all items in tour offer
- Package price is always valid except for Easter & Christmas periods.
- Package price does NOT include Entry visas to any of served destinations.
- Package price does Not include fees of any special archaeological sites.
- Package prices are updated always to give you the best possible price.
- Prices would NOT be changed once you have tour package confirmed.
- Children under 2 years old are free of charge in similar tour packages.
- Children between 5 and 5.99 years would pay 25 % of adult package price.
- Children between 6 and 11.99 years would pay 50 % of adult package price.
- Children will be charged in case your tour package includes any airfare.
- 25 % down payment is required to get your tour package booking confirmed.
- 50 % down payment is required to confirm Easter & Xmas package bookings.
- Full payment should be settled in cash or credit card upon arrival.
- You can pay by any debit or credit card via our secured system.
- Printable Payment voucher & confirmation would be emailed to you.
- You will get our contacts list (operators & 24/7 customer care).
- We never apply cancellation fees in all ‘force majeure’ cases.
- Cancellation fees are applied in personal & business conditions.
- We book airlines from Usa Uk Australia Canada Uae Ksa India & Europe.
- We recommend you to buy good travel insurance as we do Not offer.
- Ask our agents about group discounts and cancellation penalties.