Places You’ll See
Itinerary in Brief
Day 1: Cairo, Egypt
- Meet in Cairo airport and transfer to your Cairo hotel
- Quick revision of holiday details would be provided
- Check in your hotel in Cairo and overnight
Day 2: Giza Sightseeing Trips
- Guided trip to Giza Pyramids, Memphis and Sakkara
- Back to hotel and overnight in Cairo
Day 3: Embark Aswan Nile Cruise
- Check out after breakfast and fly to Aswan to board the Nile Cruise
- Meet in Aswan airport then transfer to board Nile Cruise before lunch
- Guided trip by Felucca to Philae temple and return for the afternoon tea
- Dinner on board with Nubian Folkloric show and Overnight in Aswan
Day 4: Aswan Sightseeing Trips
- Guided trip to the High Dam, the Unfinished Obelisk & Philae Temple
- Get your lunch on board while sailing to Kom Ombo
- Arrive to Kom Ombo then trip to Sobek temple in Kom Ombo and back
- Dinner with Captain's welcome cocktail and overnight on board at Edfu
Day 5: Luxor Sightseeing Trips
- Guided trip to Horus temple in Edfu then back to cruise
- Lunch and afternoon tea on board while sailing to Luxor
- Dinner on board, Galabya party and overnight in Luxor
Day 6: Luxor Sightseeing Trips
- Guided trip to Valley of Kings, Memnon Colossi & Hatshepsut Temple
- Back to cruise for lunch and the afternoon tea
- Dinner on board with Belly Dance show and overnight in Luxor
Day 7: Disembark Nile Cruise
- Disembark then enjoy a guided trip to Karnak temple & Luxor Temple
- Afternoon transfer to Hurghada about 3 hours drive by road
- Check in Hurghada luxury resort and overnight in Hurghada
Days 8, 9, 10: Hurghada, Red Sea
- Free days in Hurghada resort for diving, water sports & night entertainment
- You may book any extra activities and other optional Hurghada Excursions
Day 11: Cairo Sightseeing Trips
- Check out after breakfast then transfer to Hurghada airport departing to Cairo
- Meet in Cairo airport then enjoy guided trip to the Egyptian Museum
- Transfer back to your Cairo hotel for check in & overnight stay
Day 12: Egypt Tour End
- Check out after breakfast
- Transfer to Cairo airport to for your departure flight
- Meet and greet service in all airports
- Our assistance during your stay
- All transport by private air-conditioned vehicle
- 3 nights in Cairo hotel with breakfast
- 4 nights aboard deluxe Nile cruise on full board
- 4 nights in Hurghada hotel with breakfast
- All private guided tours in Cairo as per itinerary
- All cruise tours sharing group
- Entry fees to all sites as per itinerary
- Proficient Egyptologist tour guides
- Lunch & bottled water during trips in Cairo and Giza
- All domestic flight tickets
- 3 diving days with lunch and soft drink
- Required diving equipment tanks & weight belts
- Phone loan with 30 minutes local & 5 minutes International
- All service charges and taxes.
Luxury Egypt and the Nile Tours Facts
- Luxury Egypt and the Nile Tours with airfare is available upon request.
- Professional multilingual tour guides escort all Egypt guided tours.
- We custom Egypt programs for private individuals and small groups.
- Tailor-made Egypt itineraries are available for family & solo travellers.
- Price is valid around the year except for Easter & Christmas seasons.
- We book Egypt Usa Uk Australia Canada Dubai India & Singapore flights.
- Contact us for special offers - Egypt tours on sale - discounts & coupons.
- Subscribe for combined Egypt all-inclusive tours & last-minute deals.
- Book Luxury Egypt and the Nile Tours at low deposit & flexible cancelation.
Linked to Luxury Egypt and the Nile Tours
Luxury Egypt and the Nile Tours FAQs
Starting from $1400, you can either choose from our ready-made packages or build your own luxury Egypt tour package.
Sure, With any of our Egypt luxury tour package, you can include your flight tickets and fly to Egypt in the economy or business class.
25% of the total price is a fixed deposit, but the deposit goes up to 50% for Egypt Christmas tours, Egypt Easter tours other peak seasons.