Day 1: Cairo, Egypt
- Meet in Cairo airport and transfer to your Cairo hotel
- Quick revision of holiday details would be provided
- Check in your hotel in Cairo and overnight
Day 2: Giza Sightseeing Trips
- Guided trip to Giza Pyramids, Memphis and Sakkara
- Back to hotel and overnight in Cairo
Day 3: Embark Aswan Nile Cruise
- Check out after breakfast and fly to Aswan to board the Nile Cruise
- Meet in Aswan airport then transfer to board Nile Cruise before lunch
- Guided trip by Felucca to Philae temple and return for the afternoon tea
- Dinner on board with Nubian Folkloric show and Overnight in Aswan
Day 4: Aswan Sightseeing Trips
- Guided trip to the High Dam, the Unfinished Obelisk & Philae Temple
- Get your lunch on board while sailing to Kom Ombo
- Arrive to Kom Ombo then trip to Sobek temple in Kom Ombo and back
- Dinner with Captain's welcome cocktail and overnight on board at Edfu
Day 5: Luxor Sightseeing Trips
- Guided trip to Horus temple in Edfu then back to cruise
- Lunch and afternoon tea on board while sailing to Luxor
- Dinner on board, Galabya party and overnight in Luxor
Day 6: Luxor Sightseeing Trips
- Guided trip to Valley of Kings, Memnon Colossi & Hatshepsut Temple
- Back to cruise for lunch and the afternoon tea
- Dinner on board with Belly Dance show and overnight in Luxor
Day 7: Disembark Nile Cruise
- Disembark then enjoy a guided trip to Karnak temple & Luxor Temple
- Afternoon transfer to Hurghada about 3 hours drive by road
- Check in Hurghada luxury resort and overnight in Hurghada
Days 8, 9, 10: Hurghada, Red Sea
- Free days in Hurghada resort for diving, water sports & night entertainment
- You may book any extra activities and other optional Hurghada Excursions
Day 11: Cairo Sightseeing Trips
- Check out after breakfast then transfer to Hurghada airport departing to Cairo
- Meet in Cairo airport then enjoy guided trip to the Egyptian Museum
- Transfer back to your Cairo hotel for check in & overnight stay
Day 12: Egypt Tour End
- Check out after breakfast
- Transfer to Cairo airport to for your departure flight
- Meet and greet service in all airports
- Our assistance during your stay
- All transport by private air-conditioned vehicle
- 3 nights in Cairo hotel with breakfast
- 4 nights aboard deluxe Nile cruise on full board
- 4 nights in Hurghada hotel with breakfast
- All private guided tours in Cairo as per itinerary
- All cruise tours sharing group
- Entry fees to all sites as per itinerary
- Proficient Egyptologist tour guides
- Lunch & bottled water during trips in Cairo and Giza
- All domestic flight tickets
- 3 diving days with lunch and soft drink
- Required diving equipment tanks & weight belts
- Phone loan with 30 minutes local & 5 minutes International
- All service charges and taxes.
- To get 12 Days Cairo, Nile Cruise & Hurghada booked and confirmed
- Fill and submit the form and expect soon reply with your quote.
- We speak Italian - German - Spanish - French - Chinese - Russian.
- All packages are operated privately unless mentioned in itinerary.
- Package price always excludes personal expenses & optional activities.
- Package prices are fixed in USD but you can pay with any other currency.
- Package prices are per person per trip including all items in tour offer
- Package price is always valid except for Easter & Christmas periods.
- Package price does NOT include Entry visas to any of served destinations.
- Package price does Not include fees of any special archaeological sites.
- Package prices are updated always to give you the best possible price.
- Prices would NOT be changed once you have tour package confirmed.
- Children under 2 years old are free of charge in similar tour packages.
- Children between 5 and 5.99 years would pay 25 % of adult package price.
- Children between 6 and 11.99 years would pay 50 % of adult package price.
- Children will be charged in case your tour package includes any airfare.
- 25 % down payment is required to get your tour package booking confirmed.
- 50 % down payment is required to confirm Easter & Xmas package bookings.
- Full payment should be settled in cash or credit card upon arrival.
- You can pay by any debit or credit card via our secured system.
- Printable Payment voucher & confirmation would be emailed to you.
- You will get our contacts list (operators & 24/7 customer care).
- We never apply cancellation fees in all ‘force majeure’ cases.
- Cancellation fees are applied in personal & business conditions.
- We book airlines from Usa Uk Australia Canada Uae Ksa India & Europe.
- We recommend you to buy good travel insurance as we do Not offer.
- Ask our agents about group discounts and cancellation penalties.
Before You Book
- Things to know before you Book 12 Days Cairo, Nile Cruise & Hurghada
- Egypt is always safe country to visit with notable low crime rates
- Tourist attractions are well secured and far from any unrest points
- There is no negative attitude towards foreigners been ever reported
- No special concern for women traveling alone to Egypt touristy sites
- Modest dress is recommended in less tourist sites for men & women
- Valid Passport with 6 month beyond your travel schedule is a must
- Egypt entry visa costs 25 Usd & available in any of Egypt Embassies
- Few nationalities can obtain Egypt entry visa upon their arrival
- Obtaining Sinai Visa only would not permit you to get out of Sinai
- Egypt has many direct flights with European Union & United States
- Duty free shops are available in Egypt airports & major tourist cities
- Egyptians speak & understand English as they study it in school
- Most monuments & Museums in Egypt open between 8 Am to 5 Pm
- Shops and stores in Egypt are usually opened from 10 Am to 10 Pm
- Non Muslims can easily visit all religious historical sites in Egypt
- Taking pictures for people & streets is fine after people permission
- Taking pictures for official type or army structures is not permitted
- Egypt has big hotel variety; Check in by midday & check out 2 pm
- There in no health concerns or vaccinations required to visit Egypt
- The Pound is the official currency & money exchange is widely available
- Credit cards are largely used in Egypt major cities & tourist spots
- Stay away from the public buses in big cities like Cairo & Alexandria
- Taxi and limousine service are fine every where but price is negotiable
- Trains are going to all big cities in Egypt except Sinai & Red Sea
- Tipping is an appreciated habitual attitude but is Not obligatory