Itinerary in Brief
- Day 1: Arrival in Cairo and Darakum Nile Cruise Embarkation
- Day 2: Giza Pyramids, Egyptian Museum Tour & Onboard Entertainment
- Day 3: Leisure Cruise to Beni Suef
- Day 4: Maydom & Dahshour Pyramids Full Day Sightseeing Tour
- Day 5: Leisure Cruise to El Minya
- Day 6: Tuna El Gebel & Ashmunein Sightseeing Tour Near Al Menya
- Day 7: Visit to Tel El Amarna and Continue Cruising to Asyut
- Day 8: Leisure Cruise to Sohag
- Day 9: Tour to Abydos Temple Then Cruise and Overnight at Qena
- Day 10: Dandarah Temple Sightseeing and Cruise to Luxor
- Day 11: Visit Valley of Kings, Hatshepsut Temple in Luxor West Bank
- Day 12: Luxor and Karnak Temples Tour Then Cruise to Edfu
- Day 13: Disembarkation, and Transfer to Cairo for Final Departure
Ms Darakum Nile Cruise Features:
- Cruise through ancient Egyptian history
- Spacious cabins
- Variety of shops
- Swiss quality service
- 5 star service and facilities
Movenpick Darakum Nile Cruise Facilities:
- Private bathroom with bath tub & Hair Dryer
- Remote control LCD television, music channels, Internal telephone
- Controlled air condition, safe deposit box
- Large panoramic windows.
- Large restaurant seating 142 guests
- Large and Luxurious Lounge & mini-bar
- Gift Shop
- Swimming pool
- Sun Deck with Recreation Area and Bar
- Reading & Playing room
- Meet & assist at airport upon arrival and departure
- Airport transfers by private A/C vehicles
- Domestic flight tickets
- Accommodation in Cairo hotel based on bed & breakfast
- Movenpick Ms Darakum Nile Cruise on full board basis
- All Nile cruise trips sharing cruise group
- Entrance fees to all sites as per itinerary
- English speaking tour guide during trips
- Service charges and taxes included
Places You’ll See
Frequently Asked Questions
Definitely YES! Egypt Nile Cruise is a great way to travel between the cities of Cairo, Luxor and Aswan. it's gorgeous, relaxing and you're doing something that people have done for 5,000 years.
Yes it's very safe to cruise the Nile. There are no travel restrictions whatsoever against travelling to these locations and the tourist areas along the Nile River, including Cairo, Luxor and Aswan, are deemed safe to visit.
To book Nile cruise online you just need to have a look at the prices offered by companies and you’ll probably take a large and sharp inhale! We recommend booking Nile cruise from well established companies which operate private or small group tours.
Classic Nile Cruises, Dahabiya boats and Lake Nasser cruises normally are 3, 4 and 7 nights in length. Differences would be in sites visited, prices, cruise ship facilities and reviews of the ship.
We offer various packages on pretty fine Nile cruise ships start from $320 per perosn on double cabin for 3 nights including all ship facilities, 3 meals and guided tours. Visit us to view our Nile cruise offers from budget to Luxury, 3 to 14 nights, Super long Cairo Luxor Aswan, Classic Nile cruising, Dahabiyas and Lake Nasser Cruise packages.
Choosing the best Nile river cruise ship in Egypt is not easy, There are more than 400 licensed cruise on the Nile! so many levels of luxury and so many tour operators. We offer different river cruises and skilful travel consultants team to help finding the best cruise for your budget and priorities.
The best time to do a Nile cruise is between October and April and it's not recommended to travel during the peak summer months from June through August.
When you’re thinking about what should you take on a Nile cruise; make sure to pack a Good Sunglasses, packable Sunhat, power adapter with USB oorts, bug spray, tissues, small flashlight, digital Camera, binoculars, hand cleanser, anti-diarrhea medicine and walking sandals.
When you’re thinking about what to wear on a Nile cruise; We recommend smart casual for evening meals, comfortable clothes for excursions. Short shorts, see-through clothing or swimwear when on shore excursions are not recommended.
Tipping in Egypt is an appreciated habitual attitude but is Not obligatory. Generally 5 to 10 EGP for small favors is fine for carrying luggage, parking a car or to guys who clean bathrooms. 10 % is fine in restaurant and spa. Tipping your tour guide and vehicle driver should be considered if you're provided with good to great service, feel free to give what you think your experience was worth.
Cairo to Luxor Nile Cruise Terms
- 13 Days Cairo to Luxor Nile Cruise is available in multiple languages.
- Printable Payment voucher will be provided upon confirmation.
- Contacts of our operators & 24/7 customer care will be provided.
- We book flights from Usa Uk Australia Canada Dubai India & Europe.
- Contact us for any questions about Cairo to Luxor Nile Cruise .
- Similar offers to Cairo to Luxor Nile Cruise are available.
- Take out good travel insurance to cover any unforeseen circumstances.
- Price is fixed in USD per person includes all items in tour offer.
- Price is valid around the year except for Spring & Christmas seasons.
- Price excludes entry visas and fees of special archaeological sites.
- Cairo to Luxor Nile Cruise price excludes personal expenses.
- Children under 2 years old are free of charge in similar packages.
- Children 2 to 5.99 years would pay 25 % of adult package price.
- Children 6 to 11.99 years would pay 50 % of adult package cost.
- Children will be charged for airfare if included in travel package.
- 25 % down payment is required to confirm your vacation package.
- 50 % down payment is required to confirm Easter & Xmas bookings.
- Full payment would be settled in cash or credit card upon arrival.
- We never apply cancellation fees in all ‘force majeure’ cases.
- Cancellation fees are applied in personal & business conditions.
- Tailor made itineraries are available for family and solo travelers.
- Ask about group discounts, loyality cupons & special offers.
- Contact us for special all inclusive and last minute deals.
- Terms apply when you book Cairo to Luxor Nile Cruise offer.
Covid 19 Hygiene Measures
- 10 people is the maxium group size in all tours and activities.
- Safe enough distance between people maintained whenever possible.
- Mask is obligatory and will be given to people who do not have it.
- Alcohol gel is available all time before during and after service.
- People running service in hotel and during tours wear mask and gloves.
- hotels and cruises follow safe hygienic practices to ensure your safety.
- Handing out printed materials like maps or brochures will be avoided.
- Temperature and wellness of our staff will be monitored daily.
- Admission will be denied to client with a temperature of 37+ degrees.
- Used transport will be deeply disinfected before and after service.
- The used transport means will be reduced to 50% of its maximum capacity.
- Maximum permitted capacity is 50% in all tourist attractions and museums.