- Day 1: Arrival in Cairo and Cruise Embarkation
- Day 2: Giza Pyramids, Egyptian Museum Tour & Onboard Entertainment
- Day 3: Leisure Cruise to Beni Suef
- Day 4: Maydom & Dahshour Pyramids Full Day Sightseeing Tour
- Day 5: Leisure Cruise to El Minya
- Day 6: Tuna El Gebel & Ashmunein Sightseeing Tour Near Al Menya
- Day 7: Visit to Tel El Amarna and Continue Cruising to Asyut
- Day 8: Leisure Cruise to Sohag
- Day 9: Tour to Abydos Temple Then Cruise and Overnight at Qena
- Day 10: Dandarah Temple Sightseeing and Cruise to Luxor
- Day 11: Visit Valley of Kings, Hatshepsut Temple in Luxor West Bank
- Day 12: Luxor and Karnak Temples Tour Then Cruise to Edfu
- Day 13: Disembarkation, and Transfer to Cairo for Final Departure
MS Darakum Cruise Features:
- Cruise through ancient Egyptian history
- Spacious cabins
- Variety of shops
- Swiss quality service
- 5 star service and facilities
MS Darakum Cruise Facilities:
- Private bathroom with bath tub & Hair Dryer
- Remote control LCD television, music channels, Internal telephone
- Controlled air condition, safe deposit box
- Large panoramic windows.
- Large restaurant seating 142 guests
- Large and Luxurious Lounge & mini-bar
- Gift Shop
- Swimming pool
- Sun Deck with Recreation Area and Bar
- Reading & Playing room
- Meet & assist at airport upon arrival and departure
- Airport transfers by private A/C vehicles
- Domestic flight tickets
- Accommodation in Cairo hotel based on bed & breakfast
- Accommodation on board MS Darakum Nile Cruise on full board
- All Nile cruise trips sharing cruise group
- Entrance fees to all sites as per itinerary
- English speaking tour guide during trips
- Service charges and taxes included
- To get 13 Days Cairo to Luxor Cruise booked and confirmed
- Fill and submit the form and expect soon reply with your quote.
- We speak Italian - German - Spanish - French - Chinese - Russian.
- All packages are operated privately unless mentioned in itinerary.
- Package price always excludes personal expenses & optional activities.
- Package prices are fixed in USD but you can pay with any other currency.
- Package prices are per person per trip including all items in tour offer
- Package price is always valid except for Easter & Christmas periods.
- Package price does NOT include Entry visas to any of served destinations.
- Package price does Not include fees of any special archaeological sites.
- Package prices are updated always to give you the best possible price.
- Prices would NOT be changed once you have tour package confirmed.
- Children under 2 years old are free of charge in similar tour packages.
- Children between 5 and 5.99 years would pay 25 % of adult package price.
- Children between 6 and 11.99 years would pay 50 % of adult package price.
- Children will be charged in case your tour package includes any airfare.
- 25 % down payment is required to get your tour package booking confirmed.
- 50 % down payment is required to confirm Easter & Xmas package bookings.
- Full payment should be settled in cash or credit card upon arrival.
- You can pay by any debit or credit card via our secured system.
- Printable Payment voucher & confirmation would be emailed to you.
- You will get our contacts list (operators & 24/7 customer care).
- We never apply cancellation fees in all ‘force majeure’ cases.
- Cancellation fees are applied in personal & business conditions.
- We book airlines from Usa Uk Australia Canada Uae Ksa India & Europe.
- We recommend you to buy good travel insurance as we do Not offer.
- Ask our agents about group discounts and cancellation penalties.
Before You Book
- Things to know before you Book 13 Days Cairo to Luxor Cruise
- Egypt is always safe country to visit with notable low crime rates
- Tourist attractions are well secured and far from any unrest points
- There is no negative attitude towards foreigners been ever reported
- No special concern for women traveling alone to Egypt touristy sites
- Modest dress is recommended in less tourist sites for men & women
- Valid Passport with 6 month beyond your travel schedule is a must
- Egypt entry visa costs 25 Usd & available in any of Egypt Embassies
- Few nationalities can obtain Egypt entry visa upon their arrival
- Obtaining Sinai Visa only would not permit you to get out of Sinai
- Egypt has many direct flights with European Union & United States
- Duty free shops are available in Egypt airports & major tourist cities
- Egyptians speak & understand English as they study it in school
- Most monuments & Museums in Egypt open between 8 Am to 5 Pm
- Shops and stores in Egypt are usually opened from 10 Am to 10 Pm
- Non Muslims can easily visit all religious historical sites in Egypt
- Taking pictures for people & streets is fine after people permission
- Taking pictures for official type or army structures is not permitted
- Egypt has big hotel variety; Check in by midday & check out 2 pm
- There in no health concerns or vaccinations required to visit Egypt
- The Pound is the official currency & money exchange is widely available
- Credit cards are largely used in Egypt major cities & tourist spots
- Stay away from the public buses in big cities like Cairo & Alexandria
- Taxi and limousine service are fine every where but price is negotiable
- Trains are going to all big cities in Egypt except Sinai & Red Sea
- Tipping is an appreciated habitual attitude but is Not obligatory
Top Nile Cruise 2018
Top Nile Cruise 2018
Related Travel Articles
Egypt Travel Gate 2018 © Rights Reserved