Nile Cruise From Cairo to Aswan
Itinerary in Brief
- Day 1: Arrival in Cairo and Movenpick Ms Darakum Embarkation
- Day 2: Giza Pyramids, Egyptian Museum Tour & Onboard Entertainment
- Day 3: Leisure Cruise to Beni Suef
- Day 4: Maydom & Dahshour Pyramids Full Day Sightseeing Tour
- Day 5: Leisure Cruise to El Minya
- Day 6: Tuna El Gebel & Ashmunein Sightseeing Tour Near Al Menya
- Day 7: Visit to Tel El Amarna and Continue Cruising to Asyut
- Day 8: Leisure Cruise to Sohag
- Day 9: Tour to Abydos Temple Then Cruise and Overnight at Qena
- Day 10: Dandarah Temple Sightseeing and Cruise to Luxor
- Day 11: Visit Valley of Kings, Hatshepsut Temple in Luxor West Bank
- Day 12: Luxor and Karnak Temples Tour Then Cruise to Edfu
- Day 13: Edfu & Kom Ombo Temples Sightseeing and Cruise to Aswan
- Day 14: Aswan City Tour to High Dam, Philae Temple, Nubian Museum & Nubian Show
- Day 15: Disembarkation, and Transfer to Cairo for Final Departure
Darakum Nile Cruise Features:
- Cruise through ancient Egyptian history
- Spacious cabins
- Variety of shops
- Swiss quality service
- 5 star service and facilities
Ms Darakum Nile Cruise Facilities:
- Private bathroom with bath tub & Hair Dryer
- Remote control LCD television, music channels, Internal telephone
- Controlled air condition, safe deposit box
- Large panoramic windows.
- Large restaurant seating 142 guests
- Large and Luxurious Lounge & mini-bar
- Gift Shop
- Swimming pool
- Sun Deck with Recreation Area and Bar
- Reading & Playing room
- Meet & assist at airport upon arrival and departure
- Airport transfers by private A/C vehicles
- Domestic flight tickets
- Accommodation in Cairo hotel based on bed & breakfast
- Movenpick Ms Darakum Nile Cruise full board basis
- All Nile cruise trips sharing cruise group
- Entrance fees to all sites as per itinerary
- English speaking tour guide during trips
- Service charges and taxes included
Nile Cruise From Cairo to Aswan Tips
- We book flights from Usa Uk Australia Canada Dubai India & Europe.
- Buy good travel insurance to cover any unforeseen circumstances.
- Price is fixed in USD per person includes all items in the tour offer.
- Price is valid around the year except for Spring & Christmas seasons.
- Price excludes entry visas and fees of particular archaeological sites.
- Children under two years old are free of charge in similar packages.
- Children 2 to 5.99 years would pay 25 % of the adult package price.
- Children 6 to 11.99 years would pay 50 % of the adult package cost.
- Children will be charged for airfare if included in the travel package.
- A 25 % down payment is required to confirm your vacation package.
- 50 % down payment is required to confirm Easter & Xmas bookings.
- Full payment would be settled in cash or credit card upon arrival.
- Terms apply when you book 15 Day Nile Cruise From Cairo to Aswan.
- We never apply cancellation fees in all ‘force Majeure cases.
- Tailor-made itineraries are available for family and solo travellers.
- Ask about group discounts, loyalty coupons & special offers.
- Contact us for special all-inclusive and last-minute deals.
More Like Nile Cruise From Cairo to Aswan
Beyond Nile Cruise From Cairo to Aswan
Egypt Travel Gate 2021 © Rights Reserved