Places You’ll See
Itinerary in Brief
Day 1: Welcome to Egypt
- Meet and assist in Cairo airport then transfer to your hotel in Cairo
- Revise all procedures of your holiday with your tour manager
- Smooth and quick check in and overnight in Cairo
Day 2: Cairo City Sightseeing
- Morning trip to Giza Pyramids, Egyptian Museum & Khan El Khalili bazaar
- Back to your hotel and overnight in Cairo
Day 3: Travel to Luxor / Nile Cruise
- Early morning check out and transfer to Cairo airport for the flight to Luxor
- Meet in Luxor airport then transfer to board the Nile Cruise before lunch
- An afternoon trip to visit Karnak and Luxor temples in Luxor East Bank
- Back to Nile Cruise for dinner and overnight
Day 4: Nile Cruise / Luxor West Bank
- Explore the Valley of Kings, Hatshebsut Temple & Memnon Colossi
- Start Sailing to Edfu after lunch on board
- Dinner and overnight onboard cruise ship
Day 5: Nile Cruise / Edfu and Kom Ombo
- Arrive Edfu, breakfast on board then enjoy Horus temple in Edfu
- Sail to Kom Ombo and get your lunch aboard cruise
- Arrive Kom Ombo then evening trip to Kom Ombo temple
- Continue sailing to Aswan, dinner and overnight onboard
Day 6: Nile Cruise / Aswan City Sightseeing
- Visit the High Dam, Philae Temple & Unfinished obelisk
- Dinner and overnight on board cruise ship
Day 7: Disembark / Back to Cairo
- Disembark after breakfast then transfer to Aswan airport to fly back to Cairo
- Meet in Cairo airport then transfer to your hotel in Cairo and overnight
Day 8: Flight Back Home
- Check out after breakfast
- Transfer to Cairo airport for your flight back home
- Meet and greet in all airports
- Our assistance during your stay
- All transport by private air-conditioned vehicle
- All domestic flight tickets
- 3 nights in Cairo hotel with breakfast
- 4 nights aboard superior Nile Cruise on full board
- All private guided tours in Cairo
- Lunch & bottled water during trips in Cairo
- All cruise tours sharing group
- Entry fees to all sites as per itinerary
- Mobile loan with 30 min Local or 5 min. International Calls
- All service charges & taxes
Classic Egypt Tour Tips
- We book flights from Usa Uk Australia Canada Dubai India & Europe.
- Buy good travel insurance to cover any unforeseen circumstances.
- Price is fixed in USD per person includes all items in the tour offer.
- Price is valid around the year except for Spring & Christmas seasons.
- Price excludes entry visas and fees of particular archaeological sites.
- Children under two years old are free of charge in similar packages.
- Children 2 to 5.99 years would pay 25 % of the adult package price.
- Children 6 to 11.99 years would pay 50 % of the adult package cost.
- Children will be charged for airfare if included in the travel package.
- A 25 % down payment is required to confirm your vacation package.
- 50 % down payment is required to confirm Easter & Xmas bookings.
- Full payment would be settled in cash or credit card upon arrival.
- Terms apply when you book 8 Day Classic Egypt Tour.
- We never apply cancellation fees in all ‘force Majeure cases.
- Tailor-made itineraries are available for family and solo travellers.
- Ask about group discounts, loyalty coupons & special offers.
- Contact us for special all-inclusive and last-minute deals.