Day 1: Cairo, Egypt
- Meet in Cairo airport then transfer to Cairo hotel for overnight
- Our rep will advise procedures of your holiday upon arrival
Day 2: Giza Pyramids
- Tour to Giza Pyramids, Sakkara and Memphis
- Back to Cairo hotel and overnight in Cairo
Day 3: Cairo City
- Cairo tour to Egyptian museum & Old Cairo
- Return to hotel in Cairo and overnight
Day 4: Fly to Luxor
- Morning check out after breakfast, transfer to airport and fly to Luxor
- Arrive Luxor then transfer to board Dahabiya cruise and lunch onboard
- After lunch you will visit Luxor temple and Karnak temple in East Bank
- Dinner and overnight moored on the banks of the Nile in Luxor
Day 5: Dahabiya Nile Cruise
- Breakfast on board then visit Luxor West Bank
- Sail to Esna, lunch, dinner and overnight
Day 6: Dahabiya Nile Cruise
- Free morning in leisure on board
- Sail and overnight beside a Nile Island
Day 7: Dahabiya Nile Cruise
- Sail to Edfu for a visit to Horus temple in Edfu
- Back to Dahabiya & overnight beside a Nile Island
Day 8: Dahabiya Nile Cruise
- Sail to Kom Ombo for a visit to temple of Kom Ombo
- Back to Dahabiya & overnight beside a Nile Island
Day 9: Dahabiya Nile Cruise
- Free morning at leisure on board
- Sail to Aswan and overnight on board
Day 10: Dahabiya Nile Cruise
- Arrive Aswan, visit the High Dam & Philae Temple
- Back to Dahabiya cruise and Overnight Aswan
Day 11: Disembark Dahabiya Cruise
- Breakfast aboard the Dahabiya then disembark
- Transfer to airport, fly to Cairo & overnight in Cairo
Day 12: Holiday End
- Check out from hotel after breakfast
- Transfer to Cairo airport for departure
- Meet & assist in all mentioned airports
- All transportation by private AC vehicles
- 04 nights in Cairo hotel with breakfast
- 07 nights aboard 05 star Dahabiya Nile cruise on Full Board basis
- All private guided tours in Cairo
- All Dahabiya crusie tours sharing group
- Entrance tickets to all sites as per itinerary
- Skilled Egyptologist guide during trips
- Lunch & bottled water during trips in Cairo
- All domestic flights
- Mobile loan (30 minutes & 5 minutes International local)
- All service charges and taxes.
Online Booking Terms
- Fill and submit the form and expect soon reply with your quote.
- We speak Italian - German - Spanish - French - Chinese - Russian.
- All packages are operated privately unless mentioned in itinerary.
- Package price always excludes personal expenses & optional activities.
- Package prices are fixed in USD but you can pay with any other currency.
- Package prices are per person per trip including all items in tour offer
- Package price is always valid except for Easter & Christmas periods.
- Package price does NOT include Entry visas to any of served destinations.
- Package price does Not include fees of any special archaeological sites.
- Package prices are updated always to give you the best possible price.
- Prices would NOT be changed once you have tour package confirmed.
- Children under 2 years old are free of charge in similar tour packages.
- Children between 5 and 5.99 years would pay 25 % of adult package price.
- Children between 6 and 11.99 years would pay 50 % of adult package price.
- Children will be charged in case your tour package includes any airfare.
- 25 % down payment is required to get your tour package booking confirmed.
- 50 % down payment is required to confirm Easter & Xmas package bookings.
- Full payment should be settled in cash or credit card upon arrival.
- You can pay by any debit or credit card via our secured system.
- Printable Payment voucher & confirmation would be emailed to you.
- You will get our contacts list (operators & 24/7 customer care).
- We never apply cancellation fees in all ‘force majeure’ cases.
- Cancellation fees are applied in personal & business conditions.
- International airline tickets if added are your own responsibility.
- We recommend you to buy good travel insurance as we do Not offer.
- Ask our agents about group discounts and cancellation penalties.
Quick Travel Tips
- Egypt is always safe country to visit with notable low crime rates
- Tourist attractions are well secured and far from any unrest points
- There is no negative attitude towards foreigners been ever reported
- No special concern for women traveling alone to Egypt touristy sites
- Modest dress is recommended in less tourist sites for men & women
- Valid Passport with 6 month beyond your travel schedule is a must
- Egypt entry visa costs 25 Usd & available in any of Egypt Embassies
- Few nationalities can obtain Egypt entry visa upon their arrival
- Obtaining Sinai Visa only would not permit you to get out of Sinai
- Egypt has many direct flights with European Union & United States
- Duty free shops are available in Egypt airports & major tourist cities
- Egyptians speak & understand English as they study it in school
- Most monuments & Museums in Egypt open between 8 Am to 5 Pm
- Shops and stores in Egypt are usually opened from 10 Am to 10 Pm
- Non Muslims can easily visit all religious historical sites in Egypt
- Taking pictures for people & streets is fine after people permission
- Taking pictures for official type or army structures is not permitted
- Egypt has big hotel variety; Check in by midday & check out 2 pm
- There in no health concerns or vaccinations required to visit Egypt
- The Pound is the official currency & money exchange is widely available
- Credit cards are largely used in Egypt major cities & tourist spots
- Stay away from the public buses in big cities like Cairo & Alexandria
- Taxi and limousine service are fine every where but price is negotiable
- Trains are going to all big cities in Egypt except Sinai & Red Sea
- Tipping is an appreciated habitual attitude but is Not obligatory