Judi Dahabiya Nile Cruise Itinerary
Day 1: Luxor Tours
Welcome fruit juice onboard Ms Judi Dahabiya cruise then guided tour to the Valley of kings, Hatshepsut Temple, Memenon Colossi and Karnak Temple. Lunch meal and afternoon tea while crossing Esna Lock. Dinner and Overnight Esna.
Day 2: Luxor to Esna
Breakfast on board, lunch during sailing to Aswan sailing between Luxor and Esna. Overnight close to El Hegz Island.
Day 3: Edfu Temple
Breakfast on board, lunch while sailing to Edfu to visit Horus temple. Afternoon tea the dinner will be served on the edge of the Nile. Overnight near "El Fouza" Island.
Day 4: Gebel El Silsila
Breakfast then visit Gebel El Silsila temple , lunch on board and dinner will be served in the grounds of the illuminated temple or on board.
Day 5: Kom Ombo Temple
Breakfast while sailing to Kom Ombo, Visit Kom Ombo temple then head for a small island for lunch meal. Afternoon tea, dinner and vernight Island near Kom Ombo.
Day 6: Philae Temple
Breakfast and lunch while sailing to Aswan, afternoon tea and Dinner on board then pay a visit to Philae temple and overnight Aswan.
Day 7: Disembarkation
After breakfast, we bid farewell to Judi Dahabiya crew. Your luggage will be collected and will be ready for you to travel to your next destination.
Judi Dahabiya Nile Cruise Features:
- Large window with a great view of the Nile in the privacy of their room.
- 8 double cabins (ca. 14 sqm) with twin or large bed,
- 1 Suite (ca. 23 sqm)
- Air conditioning,
- International Telephone
- Private shower, hairdryer
- Satellite-TV, DVD player
- Oriental seating area
- Internet access.
- Water filter
- Voltage 220. 24 hrs electric power supply
- Large bed or twin beds with Egyptian cotton bedding,
- Phone, an ample wardrobe
- Accompanying motorboat to pull it in case wind is calm
Judi Dahabiya Nile Cruise Inclusions
- Meet and assist service upon arrival & departure
- All transfers by a modern AC deluxe vehicle
- Dahabiya Judi booking on FB basis
- All Nile Cruise tours as mentioned in the itinerary
- Entrance fees to all sites between Luxor and Aswan
- Egyptologist guide during your trips
- All service charges and taxes