Itinerary in Brief
Day 1: Luxor Tours
Welcome fruit juice then guided tour to the Valley of kings, Hatshepsut Temple, Memenon Colossi and Karnak Temple. Lunch meal and afternoon tea while crossing Esna Lock. Dinner and Overnight Esna.
Day 2: Luxor to Esna
Breakfast on board, lunch during sailing to Aswan sailing between Luxor and Esna. Overnight close to El Hegz Island.
Day 3: Edfu Temple
Breakfast on board, lunch while sailing to Edfu to visit Horus temple. Afternoon tea the dinner will be served on the edge of the Nile. Overnight near "El Fouza" Island.
Day 4: Gebel El Silsila
Breakfast then visit Gebel El Silsila temple , lunch on board and dinner will be served in the grounds of the illuminated temple or on board.
Day 5: Kom Ombo Temple
Breakfast while sailing to Kom Ombo, Visit Kom Ombo temple then head for a small island for lunch meal. Afternoon tea, dinner and vernight Island near Kom Ombo.
Day 6: Philae Temple
Breakfast and lunch while sailing to Aswan, afternoon tea and Dinner on board then pay a visit to Philae temple and overnight Aswan.
Day 7: Disembarkation
After breakfast, we bid farewell to the crew. Your luggage will be collected and will be ready for you to travel to your next destination.
Ms Dahabiya Judi Nile Cruise Features:
- Large window with a great view of the Nile in the privacy of their room.
- 8 double cabins (ca. 14 sqm) with twin or large bed,
- 1 Suite (ca. 23 sqm)
- Air conditioning,
- International Telephone
- Private shower, hairdryer
- Satellite-TV, DVD player
- Oriental seating area
- Internet access.
- Water filter
- Voltage 220. 24 hrs electric power supply
- Large bed or twin beds with Egyptian cotton bedding,
- Phone, an ample wardrobe
- Accompanying motorboat to pull it in case wind is calm
- Meet and assist service upon arrival & departure
- All transfers by a modern AC deluxe vehicle
- Ms Dahabiya Judi booking on FB basis
- All Nile Cruise tours as mentioned in the itinerary
- Entrance fees to all sites between Luxor and Aswan
- Egyptologist guide during your trips
- All service charges and taxes
Places You’ll See
Good to Know
- 7 Days Judi Dahabiya Nile Cruise is available in multiple languages.
- We will provide a printable Payment voucher upon confirmation.
- We will provide contacts of our operators & 24/7 customer care agents.
- We book flights from Usa Uk Australia Canada Dubai India & Europe.
- Contact us for any questions about Judi Dahabiya Nile Cruise.
- Similar offers to Judi Dahabiya Nile Cruise are available.
- Take out good travel insurance to cover any unforeseen circumstances.
- Price is fixed in USD per person includes all items in the tour offer.
- Price is valid around the year except for Spring & Christmas seasons.
- Price excludes entry visas and fees of particular archaeological sites.
- Judi Dahabiya Nile Cruise price excludes personal expenses.
- Children under two years old are free of charge in similar packages.
- Children 2 to 5.99 years would pay 25 % of the adult package price.
- Children 6 to 11.99 years would pay 50 % of the adult package cost.
- Children will be charged for airfare if included in the travel package.
- A 25 % down payment is required to confirm your vacation package.
- 50 % down payment is required to confirm Easter & Xmas bookings.
- Full payment would be settled in cash or credit card upon arrival.
- We never apply cancellation fees in all ‘force Majeure cases.
- Cancellation fees are applied in personal & business conditions.
- Tailor-made itineraries are available for family and solo travellers.
- Ask about group discounts, loyalty coupons & special offers.
- Contact us for special all-inclusive and last-minute deals.
- Terms apply when you book the Judi Dahabiya Nile Cruise offer.