Places You’ll See
Itinerary in Brief
Day 1: Aswan to Kom Ombo
Arrive Aswan; Visit Philae Temple , High Dam and enjoy walking in Aswan Bazaar. Upon arrival to Boat, the Captain and his crew will welcome you on board Amoura Dahabiya and you will have your bags taken to your cabins. Lunch will be served on Board, then We will then have a charming sail to Esna . as we sail on to Kom Ombo. Listen to the sounds of the water buffalo as they wade in the shallow water besides the banks of the Nile, the Donkeys as they go about their day to day business and the various bird life of the river.
Day 2: Kom Ombo Temples
Breakfast at your leisure. Here we visit to the Greco Roman Temple at Kom Ombo. The temple building is totally symmetrical with two entrance's two halls and two sanctuaries dedicated to the Falcon God Haroeris (Horus the Elder) and the Crocodile God Sobek. We set off for the relaxing journey to the temple of Gebel el Silsila, another of our less frequented destinations. You will be amazed as we tie up alongside the Speos of Hormheb. If possible dinner will be served in the grounds of the illuminated temple or on the upper deck whilst soaking up the tranquil atmosphere with music to match the mood.
Day 3: Edfu & Egyptian Night
Enjoy breakfast at your leisure, visit Edfu Temple by horse carriage, one of the largest and most intact of Egypt's monuments. Two beautiful granite statues of the Falcon God Horus flank the entrance. After your visit to the temple, either ride or walk through the bazaar, this is an extensive bazaar where you can barter for souvenirs, spices and perfumes. We will then set sail to an island where we will disembark to get dinner served in the edge of the Nile according to weather status or dinner will be served on Sun Deck. Preparing for our EGYPTIAN EVENING OF FUN, with Egyptian cuisine, Arabic Music . Dress in your bespoke Gallabeyah or belly dancing outfit. we gently sail en-route to Esna, Overnight Esna.
Day 4: Luxor & Disembarkation
After breakfast, we bid farewell to Captain Hassan and the crew. Your luggage will be collected and will be ready for you to travel to Luxor , Sightseeing in Luxor to visit the Valley of the kings, Hatshepsut Temple, Colossi of Memnon , Karnak Temple.
Ms Amoura Dahabiya Features:
- 6 double cabins (ca. 13 sqm) with twin or large bed,
- 1 Suite (ca. 21 sqm) with large bed, private terrace,
- Each cabin is measuring 13sqm, has a large bed or twin beds with Egyptian cotton
- Large window with a great view of the Nile in the privacy of their room.
- All cabins have large, panoramic windows
- All cabins are air-conditioned
- Private bath/shower with hair dryer
- Room service
- International Telephone
- Safe box
- Laundry service & housekeeping
- Accompanying motorboat to pull it in case wind is calm
- Sun Deck
- Satellite-TV, DVD player
- Oriental seating area
- Internet access.
- Water filter
- Voltage 220. 24 hrs electric power supply
- Accompanying motorboat to pull it in case wind is cal
- Meet and assist service upon arrival & departure
- All transfers by a modern AC deluxe vehicle
- Amoura Dahabiya Nile Cruise on full board basis
- All Nile Cruise tours as mentioned in the itinerary
- Entrance fees to all sites between Luxor and Aswan
- Egyptologist guide during your trips
- All service charges and taxes
Ms Amoura Dahabiya Nile Cruise Tips
- We book flights from Usa Uk Australia Canada Dubai India & Europe.
- Buy good travel insurance to cover any unforeseen circumstances.
- Price is fixed in USD per person includes all items in the tour offer.
- Price is valid around the year except for Spring & Christmas seasons.
- Price excludes entry visas and fees of particular archaeological sites.
- Children under two years old are free of charge in similar packages.
- Children 2 to 5.99 years would pay 25 % of the adult package price.
- Children 6 to 11.99 years would pay 50 % of the adult package cost.
- Children will be charged for airfare if included in the travel package.
- A 25 % down payment is required to confirm your vacation package.
- 50 % down payment is required to confirm Easter & Xmas bookings.
- Full payment would be settled in cash or credit card upon arrival.
- Terms apply when you book 4 Day Ms Amoura Dahabiya Nile Cruise.
- We never apply cancellation fees in all ‘force Majeure cases.
- Tailor-made itineraries are available for family and solo travellers.
- Ask about group discounts, loyalty coupons & special offers.
- Contact us for special all-inclusive and last-minute deals.