Nebyt Dahabiya Itinerary
Day 1: Aswan Dahabiya Cruise
- Embark Ashranda Nebyt Dahabiya in Aswan
- Tour Philae Temple in Aswan
- Dinner and overnight on board at Herdiab Island
Day 2: Sail to Kom Ombo
- Breakfast and sailing to Kom Ombo
- Day Trip to Kom Ombo Temple
- Sailing to Edfu and overnight
Day 3: Cruise to Edfu
- Breakfast while sailing to Edfu
- Morning trip to Edfu Temple
- Cross Esna Lock while having Lunch
Day 4: Disembark in Luxor
- Breakfast and disembark Nebyt Dahabiya Nile cruise
- Tour to visit the Valley of the Kings & Karnak Temple.
- Transfer to Luxor Airport for your flight back home.
Nebyt Dahabiya Nile Cruise Facilities:
- In-room private safe
- Large windows with a panoramic view
- Fluffy and modern duvets
- Elegant fine dining room and lounge
- Electronic fire and smoke detection
- Wireless internet capabilities
- Chaise-longue chairs on the sun deck
- Soft Drinks in the minibar
- Free Wifi in The room
Nebyt Dahabiya Inclusions
- Meet and assist service upon arrival & departure
- All transfers by a modern AC deluxe vehicle
- Nebyt Dahabiya Nile Cruise on full board basis
- All Nile Cruise tours as mentioned in the itinerary
- Entrance fees to all sites between Luxor and Aswan
- Egyptologist guide during your trips
- All service charges and taxes
Luxury Dahabiya Nile Cruise 2022
Nebyt Dahabiya FAQs
How much does it cost to book Nebyt Dahabiya?
The 6 nights Ashranda Nebyt Dahabiya itinerary starts from 837 Usd while the 4 nights starts from 1107 Usd.
When was Nebyt Dahabiya Nile cruise built?
Nebyt Dahabiya was built in 2011
How is Ashranda Nebyt Dahabiya plan?
Nebyt Dahabiya Nile cruise has 6 double cabins and 1 luxury suite for maximum 14 guests.
What are Nebyt Dahabiya boat sailing dates?
Nebyt Dahabiya sails on Friday from Aswan and Monday from Luxor