Itinerary in Brief
Day One: Arrive Aswan
Embark Nebyt Dahabiya in Aswan and Lunch on board. Enjoy Aswan city tour to the High Dam, the Old Dam, the unfinished obelisk and Philae Temple. Dinner and Overnight on board at Aswan west bank.
Day Two: Aswan Tours
Breakfast on board the Visit Aswan Botanical Garden and Nubian Village. After Lunch sail to Herdiab Island and enjoying Tea time at sunset during sailing. Dinner and overnight onboard near Herdiab Island.
Day Three: Herdiab Island
Breakfast on board and enjoy swimming and enjoying the sandy beach of Herdiab island. Lunch while sailing to Kom Ombo the visit Kom Ombo temple, Sail to Beshir Island and enjoy BBQ Dinner at the Island and Overnight.
Day Four: Gabal el Silsila
Breakfast on board while sailing to Gabal el Silsila. Uncover Gabal el Silsila and Sandstone quarries. Lunch while sailing to Edfu. Dinner and overnight near Edfu.
Day Five: Edfu & El Kab
Breakfast on board while sailing to Edfu. Visit Edfu Temple and experience the horse drawn carriage ride. Lunch onboard then sail to el Kab village to Visit el Kab temple. Dinner and overnight and overnight on el Hegz Island near Esna.
Day Six: Esna Temple
Breakfast on board while sailing to isit Esna Temple. Lunch on board and sail to Luxor crossing Esna lock. Dinner and overnight on board in Luxor West Bank.
Day seven: Luxor Tours
Breakfast on board then visit the tombs Valley of the kings and Queens, Hatshepsut temple and the Colossi of Memnon. Lunch on board then explore Karnak and Luxor Temples.Dinner and Overnight on board at Luxor west bank.
Day Eight: End of Tour
Breakfast and disembarkation.
Nebyt Dahabiya Cruise Facilities:
- In-room private safe
- Large windows with a panoramic view
- Fluffy and modern duvets
- Elegant fine dining room and lounge
- Electronic fire and smoke detection
- Wireless internet capabilities
- Chaise-longue chairs on the sun deck
- Soft Drinks in the minibar
- Free Wifi in The room
- Meet and assist service upon arrival & departure
- All transfers by a modern AC deluxe vehicle
- Nebyt Dahabiya Nile Cruise on full board basis
- All Nile Cruise tours as mentioned in the itinerary
- Entrance fees to all sites between Luxor and Aswan
- Egyptologist guide during your trips
- All service charges and taxes
Places You’ll See
Frequently Asked Questions
Definitely YES! Egypt Nile Cruise is a great way to travel between the cities of Cairo, Luxor and Aswan. it's gorgeous, relaxing and you're doing something that people have done for 5,000 years.
Yes it's very safe to cruise the Nile. There are no travel restrictions whatsoever against travelling to these locations and the tourist areas along the Nile River, including Cairo, Luxor and Aswan, are deemed safe to visit.
To book Nile cruise online you just need to have a look at the prices offered by companies and you’ll probably take a large and sharp inhale! We recommend booking Nile cruise from well established companies which operate private or small group tours.
Classic Nile Cruises, Dahabiya boats and Lake Nasser cruises normally are 3, 4 and 7 nights in length. Differences would be in sites visited, prices, cruise ship facilities and reviews of the ship.
We offer various packages on pretty fine Nile cruise ships start from $320 per perosn on double cabin for 3 nights including all ship facilities, 3 meals and guided tours. Visit us to view our Nile cruise offers from budget to Luxury, 3 to 14 nights, Super long Cairo Luxor Aswan, Classic Nile cruising, Dahabiyas and Lake Nasser Cruise packages.
Choosing the best Nile river cruise ship in Egypt is not easy, There are more than 400 licensed cruise on the Nile! so many levels of luxury and so many tour operators. We offer different river cruises and skilful travel consultants team to help finding the best cruise for your budget and priorities.
The best time to do a Nile cruise is between October and April and it's not recommended to travel during the peak summer months from June through August.
When you’re thinking about what should you take on a Nile cruise; make sure to pack a Good Sunglasses, packable Sunhat, power adapter with USB oorts, bug spray, tissues, small flashlight, digital Camera, binoculars, hand cleanser, anti-diarrhea medicine and walking sandals.
When you’re thinking about what to wear on a Nile cruise; We recommend smart casual for evening meals, comfortable clothes for excursions. Short shorts, see-through clothing or swimwear when on shore excursions are not recommended.
Tipping in Egypt is an appreciated habitual attitude but is Not obligatory. Generally 5 to 10 EGP for small favors is fine for carrying luggage, parking a car or to guys who clean bathrooms. 10 % is fine in restaurant and spa. Tipping your tour guide and vehicle driver should be considered if you're provided with good to great service, feel free to give what you think your experience was worth.
Nebyt Dahabiya Cruise Terms
- 8 Days Nebyt Dahabiya Cruise is available in multiple languages.
- Printable Payment voucher will be provided upon confirmation.
- Contacts of our operators & 24/7 customer care will be provided.
- We book flights from Usa Uk Australia Canada Dubai India & Europe.
- Contact us for any questions about Nebyt Dahabiya Cruise .
- Similar offers to Nebyt Dahabiya Cruise are available.
- Take out good travel insurance to cover any unforeseen circumstances.
- Price is fixed in USD per person includes all items in tour offer.
- Price is valid around the year except for Spring & Christmas seasons.
- Price excludes entry visas and fees of special archaeological sites.
- Nebyt Dahabiya Cruise price excludes personal expenses.
- Children under 2 years old are free of charge in similar packages.
- Children 2 to 5.99 years would pay 25 % of adult package price.
- Children 6 to 11.99 years would pay 50 % of adult package cost.
- Children will be charged for airfare if included in travel package.
- 25 % down payment is required to confirm your vacation package.
- 50 % down payment is required to confirm Easter & Xmas bookings.
- Full payment would be settled in cash or credit card upon arrival.
- We never apply cancellation fees in all ‘force majeure’ cases.
- Cancellation fees are applied in personal & business conditions.
- Tailor made itineraries are available for family and solo travelers.
- Ask about group discounts, loyality cupons & special offers.
- Contact us for special all inclusive and last minute deals.
- Terms apply when you book Nebyt Dahabiya Cruise offer.
Covid 19 Hygiene Measures
- 10 people is the maxium group size in all tours and activities.
- Safe enough distance between people maintained whenever possible.
- Mask is obligatory and will be given to people who do not have it.
- Alcohol gel is available all time before during and after service.
- People running service in hotel and during tours wear mask and gloves.
- hotels and cruises follow safe hygienic practices to ensure your safety.
- Handing out printed materials like maps or brochures will be avoided.
- Temperature and wellness of our staff will be monitored daily.
- Admission will be denied to client with a temperature of 37+ degrees.
- Used transport will be deeply disinfected before and after service.
- The used transport means will be reduced to 50% of its maximum capacity.
- Maximum permitted capacity is 50% in all tourist attractions and museums.