Itinerary in Brief
Day 1: Abu Simbel Temples
Meet and assist upon your arrival at Abu Simbel airport by our REP and transfer to board MS Eugenie Lake Nasser Cruise Boat. Lunch served aboard before your visit to the Temples of Abu Simbel. Back to the ship for dinner and overnight aboard.
Day 2: Kasr Ibrim Citadel
Breakfast aboard the ship with free time at leisure. Lunch will be served while sailing to Kasr Ibrim. Upon arrival, a tour of the Citadel of Kasr Ibrim will be conducted from the ship’s sundeck, “entrance to is not permitted” . Dinner aboard the cruise and overnight stay.
Day 3: Wadi El Seboua
Sail to Amada. A.M. visit the Temples of Amada, Derr and the Tomb of Penout. Return to the ship for lunch while sailing to Wadi El Seboua. Upon arrival, discover the Temple of Dakka and the Temple of Meharakka. Dinner served aboard the cruise and overnight stay.
Day 4: Aswan City Tours
Sail to Aswan and cocktail while crossing of the Tropic of Cancer. Lunch aboard. As soon as your arrival in Aswan, visit the Kalabsha Temple, Beit El Wali, and the Kiosk of Kertassi. back to the ship for dinner. Overnight stay.
Day 5: Disembarkation
After breakfast, transfer to Aswan Airport / train terminal to travel back.
MS Eugenie Lake Nasser Cruise Ship Features:
- Large Panoramic Window which opens into a balcony
- Sauna & oriental steam bath
- Private bath with bath tub, hair dryer
- Colored TV with in house music and video channels
- Dedicated movie channel
- Mini Bar
- First aid box
- Individually controlled Air Condition
- International telephone in Cabins
- State-of-the-art water filtration systems
- Safety Box
- Luggage Rack
- Doctor available 24 hours around the clock.
- Internet and fax availability
- Visa and MasterCard accepted
- Meet and assist service upon arrival & departure
- All transfers by a modern AC vehicle
- MS Eugenie Lake Nasser Cruise booking on FB basis
- Nile Cruise tours & Entrance fees to all sights
- Egyptologist guide during your tours
- All service charges and taxes
Places You’ll See
Good to Know
- 5 Days Ms Eugenie Nile Cruise is available in multiple languages.
- We will provide a printable Payment voucher upon confirmation.
- We will provide contacts of our operators & 24/7 customer care agents.
- We book flights from Usa Uk Australia Canada Dubai India & Europe.
- Contact us for any questions about Ms Eugenie Nile Cruise.
- Similar offers to Ms Eugenie Nile Cruise are available.
- Take out good travel insurance to cover any unforeseen circumstances.
- Price is fixed in USD per person includes all items in the tour offer.
- Price is valid around the year except for Spring & Christmas seasons.
- Price excludes entry visas and fees of particular archaeological sites.
- Ms Eugenie Nile Cruise price excludes personal expenses.
- Children under two years old are free of charge in similar packages.
- Children 2 to 5.99 years would pay 25 % of the adult package price.
- Children 6 to 11.99 years would pay 50 % of the adult package cost.
- Children will be charged for airfare if included in the travel package.
- A 25 % down payment is required to confirm your vacation package.
- 50 % down payment is required to confirm Easter & Xmas bookings.
- Full payment would be settled in cash or credit card upon arrival.
- We never apply cancellation fees in all ‘force Majeure cases.
- Cancellation fees are applied in personal & business conditions.
- Tailor-made itineraries are available for family and solo travellers.
- Ask about group discounts, loyalty coupons & special offers.
- Contact us for special all-inclusive and last-minute deals.
- Terms apply when you book the Ms Eugenie Nile Cruise offer.