Eugenie Lake Nasser Cruise Itinerary
Day 1: Abu Simbel Temples
Meet and assist upon your arrival at Abu Simbel airport by our REP and transfer to board MS Eugenie Lake Nasser Cruise Boat. Lunch served aboard before your visit to the Temples of Abu Simbel. Back to the ship for dinner and overnight aboard.
Day 2: Kasr Ibrim Citadel
Breakfast aboard the ship with free time at leisure. Lunch will be served while sailing to Kasr Ibrim. Upon arrival, a tour of the Citadel of Kasr Ibrim will be conducted from the ship’s sundeck, “entrance to is not permitted” . Dinner aboard the cruise and overnight stay.
Day 3: Wadi El Seboua
Sail to Amada. A.M. visit the Temples of Amada, Derr and the Tomb of Penout. Return to the ship for lunch while sailing to Wadi El Seboua. Upon arrival, discover the Temple of Dakka and the Temple of Meharakka. Dinner served aboard the cruise and overnight stay.
Day 4: Aswan City Tours
Sail to Aswan and cocktail while crossing of the Tropic of Cancer. Lunch aboard. As soon as your arrival in Aswan, visit the Kalabsha Temple, Beit El Wali, and the Kiosk of Kertassi. back to the ship for dinner. Overnight stay.
Day 5: Disembarkation
Disembark MS Eugenie Lake Nasser Cruise after breakfast, transfer to Aswan Airport / train terminal to travel back.
MS Eugenie Lake Nasser Cruise Features:
- Large Panoramic Window which opens into a balcony
- Sauna & oriental steam bath
- Private bath with bath tub, hair dryer
- Colored TV with in house music and video channels
- Dedicated movie channel
- Mini Bar
- First aid box
- Individually controlled Air Condition
- International telephone in Cabins
- State-of-the-art water filtration systems
- Safety Box
- Luggage Rack
- Doctor available 24 hours around the clock.
- Internet and fax availability
- Visa and MasterCard accepted
Eugenie Lake Nasser Cruise Inclusions
- Meet and assist service upon arrival & departure
- All transfers by a modern AC vehicle
- MS Eugenie Lake Nasser Cruise booking on FB basis
- Nile Cruise tours & Entrance fees to all sights
- Egyptologist guide during your tours
- All service charges and taxes