Itinerary in Brief
Day 1: Kalabsha Temple
Check in Sai Dahabeya Cruise then cruise to explore the Temple of Kalabsha & Beit el Wali. Get your lunch meal on board, dinner and overnight at Khour el Ghazal creek.
Day 2: Wadi El Seboua
Cruise to Wadi El Seboua, breakfast and cocktail when crossing the Tropic of Cancer. Lunch, Dinner and overnight on board.
Day 3: Dakka & Amada
Breakfast then enjoy morning trip to Wadi El Seboua, Dakka temple and the temple of Meharakka. Get the lunch meal on board while heading to Amada. Uncover Amada and of Derr temples and Penout tomb. Dinner and overnight on board.
Day 4: Abu Simbel
Continue to Kasr Ibrim. Breakfast on board then morning tour Kasr Ibrim citadel. Cruise to to Abu Simbel. Lunch meal on board you will enjoy a guided visit to the Abu Simbel Temples. Candlelight dinner and overnight on board.
Day 5: Disembarkation
Disembarkation after breakfast.
SAI Dahabeya Lake Cruise Features:
- Large Panoramic Window which opens into a balcony
- All cabins are fully air conditioned with individual control
- Private bath with bath tub, hair dryer
- Colored TV within house music and video channels
- Dedicated movie channel
- Mini Bar
- International telephone in Cabins
- Safety Box
- Luggage Rack
- Doctor available 24 hours around the clock
- Internet access
- Swimming Pool
- Laundry service & housekeeping
- All major credit cards accepted
- Meet and assist service upon arrival & departure
- All transfers by a modern AC vehicle
- 5 Days SAI Dahabeya cruise on FB basis
- Nile Cruise tours & Entrance fees to all sights
- Egyptologist guide during your tours
- All service charges and taxes
Places You’ll See
Good to Know
- 5 Days Sai Lake Nasser Cruise is available in multiple languages.
- We will provide a printable Payment voucher upon confirmation.
- We will provide contacts of our operators & 24/7 customer care agents.
- We book flights from Usa Uk Australia Canada Dubai India & Europe.
- Contact us for any questions about Sai Lake Nasser Cruise.
- Similar offers to Sai Lake Nasser Cruise are available.
- Take out good travel insurance to cover any unforeseen circumstances.
- Price is fixed in USD per person includes all items in the tour offer.
- Price is valid around the year except for Spring & Christmas seasons.
- Price excludes entry visas and fees of particular archaeological sites.
- Sai Lake Nasser Cruise price excludes personal expenses.
- Children under two years old are free of charge in similar packages.
- Children 2 to 5.99 years would pay 25 % of the adult package price.
- Children 6 to 11.99 years would pay 50 % of the adult package cost.
- Children will be charged for airfare if included in the travel package.
- A 25 % down payment is required to confirm your vacation package.
- 50 % down payment is required to confirm Easter & Xmas bookings.
- Full payment would be settled in cash or credit card upon arrival.
- We never apply cancellation fees in all ‘force Majeure cases.
- Cancellation fees are applied in personal & business conditions.
- Tailor-made itineraries are available for family and solo travellers.
- Ask about group discounts, loyalty coupons & special offers.
- Contact us for special all-inclusive and last-minute deals.
- Terms apply when you book the Sai Lake Nasser Cruise offer.