Places You’ll See
Itinerary in Brief
Day 1: Aswan City Tour
Meet at Aswan Airport or train station then transfer to Kasr Ibrim Nile Cruise. Lunch on board then an relish a trip to Kalabsha temple, Beit El Wali, and the kiosk of Kertassi. Afternoon tea, dinner and overnight on board.
Day 2: Wadi El Seboua
Cruise to Wadi El Seboua, breakfast and cocktail when crossing the Tropic of Cancer. Lunch, Dinner and overnight on board.
Day 3: Dakka & Amada
Breakfast then enjoy morning trip to Wadi El Seboua, Dakka temple and the temple of Meharakka. Get the lunch meal on board while heading to Amada. Uncover Amada and of Derr temples and Penout tomb. Dinner and overnight on board.
Day 4: Abu Simbel
Continue to Kasr Ibrim. Breakfast on board then morning tour Kasr Ibrim citadel. Cruise to to Abu Simbel. Lunch meal on board you will enjoy a guided visit to the Abu Simbel Temples. Candlelight dinner and overnight on board.
Day 5: Disembarkation
Disembarkation after breakfast.
Kasr Ibrim Cruise Ship Features:
- Large Panoramic Window which opens into a balcony
- Sauna & oriental steam bath
- Private bath with bath tub, hair dryer
- All ten suites have bathrooms with jacuzzi
- Colored TV with in house music and video channels
- Dedicated movie channel
- Mini Bar
- First aid box
- Individually controlled Air Condition
- International telephone in Cabins
- Safety Box
- Luggage Rack
- Doctor available 24 hours around the clock
- Internet and fax availability
- Visa and MasterCard accepted
- Meet and assist service upon arrival & departure
- All transfers by a modern AC vehicle
- Ms Kasr Ibrim Lake Nasser Cruise booking on FB basis
- Nile Cruise tours & Entrance fees to all sights
- Egyptologist guide during your tours
- All service charges and taxes
Ms Kasr Ibrim Lake Nasser Cruise Tips
- We book flights from Usa Uk Australia Canada Dubai India & Europe.
- Buy good travel insurance to cover any unforeseen circumstances.
- Price is fixed in USD per person includes all items in the tour offer.
- Price is valid around the year except for Spring & Christmas seasons.
- Price excludes entry visas and fees of particular archaeological sites.
- Children under two years old are free of charge in similar packages.
- Children 2 to 5.99 years would pay 25 % of the adult package price.
- Children 6 to 11.99 years would pay 50 % of the adult package cost.
- Children will be charged for airfare if included in the travel package.
- A 25 % down payment is required to confirm your vacation package.
- 50 % down payment is required to confirm Easter & Xmas bookings.
- Full payment would be settled in cash or credit card upon arrival.
- Terms apply when you book 5 Day Ms Kasr Ibrim Lake Nasser Cruise.
- We never apply cancellation fees in all ‘force Majeure cases.
- Tailor-made itineraries are available for family and solo travellers.
- Ask about group discounts, loyalty coupons & special offers.
- Contact us for special all-inclusive and last-minute deals.