Ms Kasr Ibrim Lake Nasser Cruise Itinerary
Day 1: Aswan City Tour
Meet at Aswan Airport or train station then transfer to Kasr Ibrim Lake Nasser Cruise. Lunch on board then an relish a trip to Kalabsha temple, Beit El Wali, and the kiosk of Kertassi. Afternoon tea, dinner and overnight on board.
Day 2: Wadi El Seboua
Cruise to Wadi El Seboua, breakfast and cocktail when crossing the Tropic of Cancer. Lunch, Dinner and overnight on board.
Day 3: Dakka & Amada
Breakfast then enjoy morning trip to Wadi El Seboua, Dakka temple and the temple of Meharakka. Get the lunch meal on board while heading to Amada. Uncover Amada and of Derr temples and Penout tomb. Dinner and overnight on board.
Day 4: Abu Simbel
Continue to Ms Kasr Ibrim. Breakfast on board then morning tour Kasr Ibrim citadel. Cruise to to Abu Simbel. Lunch meal on board you will enjoy a guided visit to the Abu Simbel Temples. Candlelight dinner and overnight on board.
Day 5: Disembarkation
Disembarka Kasr Ibrim Cruise after breakfast.
Ms Kasr Ibrim Lake Nasser Cruise Features:
- Large Panoramic Window which opens into a balcony
- Sauna & oriental steam bath
- Private bath with bath tub, hair dryer
- All ten suites have bathrooms with jacuzzi
- Colored TV with in house music and video channels
- Dedicated movie channel
- Mini Bar
- First aid box
- Individually controlled Air Condition
- International telephone in Cabins
- Safety Box
- Luggage Rack
- Doctor available 24 hours around the clock
- Internet and fax availability
- Visa and MasterCard accepted
Ms Kasr Ibrim Lake Nasser Cruise Inclusions
- Meet and assist service upon arrival & departure
- All transfers by a modern AC vehicle
- Ms Kasr Ibrim Lake Nasser Cruise booking on FB basis
- Nile Cruise tours & Entrance fees to all sights
- Egyptologist guide during your tours
- All service charges and taxes
Beyond Ms Kasr Ibrim Lake Nasser Cruise
Before You Book Ms Kasr Ibrim Lake Nasser Cruise
How much does it cost to book Kasr Ibrim cruise?
3 nights Ms Kasr Ibrim Lake Nasser cruise itinerary starts from 525 Usd while the 4 Nights starts from 705 Usd.
When Kasr Ibrim Lake Nasser cruise was built?
Ms Kasr Ibrim cruise was built in 1997
How is Ms Kasr Ibrim Lake Nasser cruise deck plan?
Kasr Ibrim cruise has 75 cabins for maximum 130 passengers
What are Ms Kasr Ibrim sailing dates?
Kasr Ibrim Lake Nasser cruise sails every Wednesday from Abu Simbel and Saturday from Aswan.