Itinerary in Brief
Day 1: Aswan City Tour
Meet at Aswan Airport or train station then transfer to MS Nubian Sea Cruise Egypt. Lunch on board then an relish a trip to Kalabsha temple, Beit El Wali, and the kiosk of Kertassi. Afternoon tea, dinner and overnight on board.
Day 2: Wadi El Seboua
Cruise to Wadi El Seboua, breakfast and cocktail when crossing the Tropic of Cancer. Lunch, Dinner and overnight on board.
Day 3: Dakka & Amada
Breakfast then enjoy morning trip to Wadi El Seboua, Dakka temple and the temple of Meharakka. Get the lunch meal on board while heading to Amada. Uncover Amada and of Derr temples and Penout tomb. Dinner and overnight on board.
Day 4: Abu Simbel
Continue to Kasr Ibrim. Breakfast on board then morning tour Kasr Ibrim citadel. Cruise to to Abu Simbel. Lunch meal on board you will enjoy a guided visit to the Abu Simbel Temples. Candlelight dinner and overnight on board.
Day 5: Disembarkation
Disembarkation after breakfast.
Nubian Sea Lake Cruise Egypt Features:
- anoramic Windows
- Private bath with hair dryer
- Colored TV within house music and video channels
- Dedicated movie channel
- Mini Bar
- First aid box
- Fully air-conditioned with individually controlled
- International telephone in Cabins
- Safety Box
- Luggage Rack
- Doctor available 24 hours around the clock.
- Visa and MasterCard accepted
- Meet and assist service upon arrival & departure
- All transfers by a modern AC vehicle
- Nubian Sea 5 star cruise Egypt booking on FB basis
- Nile Cruise tours & Entrance fees to all sights
- Egyptologist guide during your tours
- All service charges and taxes
Places You’ll See
Frequently Asked Questions
Definitely YES! Egypt Nile Cruise is a great way to travel between the cities of Cairo, Luxor and Aswan. it's gorgeous, relaxing and you're doing something that people have done for 5,000 years.
Yes it's very safe to cruise the Nile. There are no travel restrictions whatsoever against travelling to these locations and the tourist areas along the Nile River, including Cairo, Luxor and Aswan, are deemed safe to visit.
To book Nile cruise online you just need to have a look at the prices offered by companies and you’ll probably take a large and sharp inhale! We recommend booking Nile cruise from well established companies which operate private or small group tours.
Classic Nile Cruises, Dahabiya boats and Lake Nasser cruises normally are 3, 4 and 7 nights in length. Differences would be in sites visited, prices, cruise ship facilities and reviews of the ship.
We offer various packages on pretty fine Nile cruise ships start from $320 per perosn on double cabin for 3 nights including all ship facilities, 3 meals and guided tours. Visit us to view our Nile cruise offers from budget to Luxury, 3 to 14 nights, Super long Cairo Luxor Aswan, Classic Nile cruising, Dahabiyas and Lake Nasser Cruise packages.
Choosing the best Nile river cruise ship in Egypt is not easy, There are more than 400 licensed cruise on the Nile! so many levels of luxury and so many tour operators. We offer different river cruises and skilful travel consultants team to help finding the best cruise for your budget and priorities.
The best time to do a Nile cruise is between October and April and it's not recommended to travel during the peak summer months from June through August.
When you’re thinking about what should you take on a Nile cruise; make sure to pack a Good Sunglasses, packable Sunhat, power adapter with USB oorts, bug spray, tissues, small flashlight, digital Camera, binoculars, hand cleanser, anti-diarrhea medicine and walking sandals.
When you’re thinking about what to wear on a Nile cruise; We recommend smart casual for evening meals, comfortable clothes for excursions. Short shorts, see-through clothing or swimwear when on shore excursions are not recommended.
Tipping in Egypt is an appreciated habitual attitude but is Not obligatory. Generally 5 to 10 EGP for small favors is fine for carrying luggage, parking a car or to guys who clean bathrooms. 10 % is fine in restaurant and spa. Tipping your tour guide and vehicle driver should be considered if you're provided with good to great service, feel free to give what you think your experience was worth.
Ms Nubian Sea Lake Nasser Terms
- 5 Days Ms Nubian Sea Lake Nasser is available in multiple languages.
- Printable Payment voucher will be provided upon confirmation.
- Contacts of our operators & 24/7 customer care will be provided.
- We book flights from Usa Uk Australia Canada Dubai India & Europe.
- Contact us for any questions about Ms Nubian Sea Lake Nasser .
- Similar offers to Ms Nubian Sea Lake Nasser are available.
- Take out good travel insurance to cover any unforeseen circumstances.
- Price is fixed in USD per person includes all items in tour offer.
- Price is valid around the year except for Spring & Christmas seasons.
- Price excludes entry visas and fees of special archaeological sites.
- Ms Nubian Sea Lake Nasser price excludes personal expenses.
- Children under 2 years old are free of charge in similar packages.
- Children 2 to 5.99 years would pay 25 % of adult package price.
- Children 6 to 11.99 years would pay 50 % of adult package cost.
- Children will be charged for airfare if included in travel package.
- 25 % down payment is required to confirm your vacation package.
- 50 % down payment is required to confirm Easter & Xmas bookings.
- Full payment would be settled in cash or credit card upon arrival.
- We never apply cancellation fees in all ‘force majeure’ cases.
- Cancellation fees are applied in personal & business conditions.
- Tailor made itineraries are available for family and solo travelers.
- Ask about group discounts, loyality cupons & special offers.
- Contact us for special all inclusive and last minute deals.
- Terms apply when you book Ms Nubian Sea Lake Nasser offer.
Covid 19 Hygiene Measures
- 10 people is the maxium group size in all tours and activities.
- Safe enough distance between people maintained whenever possible.
- Mask is obligatory and will be given to people who do not have it.
- Alcohol gel is available all time before during and after service.
- People running service in hotel and during tours wear mask and gloves.
- hotels and cruises follow safe hygienic practices to ensure your safety.
- Handing out printed materials like maps or brochures will be avoided.
- Temperature and wellness of our staff will be monitored daily.
- Admission will be denied to client with a temperature of 37+ degrees.
- Used transport will be deeply disinfected before and after service.
- The used transport means will be reduced to 50% of its maximum capacity.
- Maximum permitted capacity is 50% in all tourist attractions and museums.