Movenpick Prince Abbas Itinerary
Day 1: Abu Simbel Temples
Meet and assist upon your arrival at Abu Simbel airport by our REP and transfer to board MS Prince Abbas Lake Nasser Cruise. Lunch served aboard before your visit to the Temples of Abu Simbel. Back to the ship for dinner and overnight aboard.
Day 2: Kasr Ibrim Citadel
Cruise to Kasr Ibrim, tour conducted from the ship deck as entrance to the site of is not permitted. Continue to visit the temples of Amada, Derr & Penout tomb. Afternoon sail to Wadi El Seboua to explore Wadi El Seboua, Dakka & Meharakka temples. Dinner and overnight on board.
Day 3: Wadi El Seboua
Sail to Aswan with breakfast on board, A cocktail is served when passing the Tropic of Cancer then lunch on board. Afternoon visit to Kalabsha temple, Beit El Wali and the Kiosk of Kertassi. Dinner and overnight on board.
Day 4: Disembarkation
Disembark MS Prince Abbas Lake Cruise after breakfast, transfer to Aswan Airport / train terminal to travel back.
Movenpick Prince Abbas Features:
- Large Panoramic Window which opens into a balcony
- Sauna & oriental steam bath
- Private bath with hair dryer
- Colored TV within house music and video channels
- Dedicated movie channel
- Mini Bar
- First aid box
- Individually controlled Air Condition
- International telephone in Cabins
- State-of-the-art water filtration systems
- Safety Box
- Luggage Rack
- Doctor available 24 hours around the clock.
- Internet and fax availability
- Visa and MasterCard accepted
Movenpick Prince Abbas Inclusions
- Meet and assist service upon arrival & departure
- All transfers by a modern AC vehicle
- Mövenpick Ms Prince Abbas Lake Nasser Cruise booking FB basis
- Nile Cruise tours & Entrance fees to all sights
- Egyptologist guide during your tours
- All service charges and taxes