Itinerary in Brief
Saturday: Arrive Aswan & Embarkation
Embark Sonesta Amirat Dahabiya Nile Cruise in Aswan for a relaxing week sailing the Nile on a Luxuriously appointed Dahabeya Overnight, the ship moors on the Nile Banks of Aswan.
Sunday: Aswan City Sightseeing Tour
Today you will visit the Aswan High Dam (completed in 1971); the Old Dam (completed in 1902). You will also visit the Philae Temple, dedicated to the goddess Isis, a structure rescued from the rising waters of Lake Nasser at the time of the High Dam's construction, Sail on the way to Kom Ombo (noon time). Overnight near by Kom Ombo.
Monday: Visit to Kom Ombo Temple
Morning sail to Kom Ombo to visit the ptolemaic temple dedicated to the crocodile god sobek and the falcon-headed Horus, god of the morning sun Overnight moored beside a Nile Island.
Tuesday: Sail to Visit Edfu Temple
This morning you will sail to Edfu To visit the wonderfully preserved Temple of Edfu Overnight moored beside an Island.
Wednesday: Cross Essna Lock
Today will be a leisurely day; After Breakfast Commence sailing to Esna, and passing the lock, Then Dahabeya will moor beside a Nile Island.
Thursday: Luxor City Sightseeing Tour
This morning you will sail to luxor and visit the magnificent temple complex of Amon-Ra at Karnak, with its vast hypostyle hall of 137 columns, followed by the imposing 28th Dynasty Luxor Temple. Overnight moored in Luxor.
Friday: More of Luxor City Sightseeing
Excursion to the West Bank to visit the great burial places of the Pharaohs - the Valley of the Kings - where Howard Carter discovered the tomb of Tutankhamen in 1922. Continue to the adjacent Valley of the Queens, Medinet Habu Temple and the Colossi of Memnon. Overnight moored in Luxor.
Saturday: Disembarkation & Depart Luxor
Breakfast aboard and Sonesta Amirat Dahabeya Nile Cruise disembarkation
Amirat Dahabiya Nile Cruise Features:
- All cabins have large, panoramic windows
- Facilities include 5 cabins and 2 suites
- Open air oriental-style Jacuzzi
- A private direct-dial telephones
- Individual climate control, hairdryers
- Safe deposit boxes
- Plasma televisions and movie channels.
- Bathrooms equipped with full size tubs
- Laundry service & housekeeping
- Accompanying motorboat to pull it in case wind is calm.
- Sun Deck
- Meet and assist service upon arrival & departure
- All transfers by a modern AC deluxe vehicle
- Sonesta Dahabiya Amirat booking on FB basis
- All Nile Cruise tours as mentioned in the itinerary
- Entrance fees to all sites between Luxor and Aswan
- Egyptologist guide during your trips
- All service charges and taxes
Places You’ll See
Good to Know
- 8 Days Sonesta Amirat Dahabiya Nile Cruise is available in multiple languages.
- We will provide a printable Payment voucher upon confirmation.
- We will provide contacts of our operators & 24/7 customer care agents.
- We book flights from Usa Uk Australia Canada Dubai India & Europe.
- Contact us for any questions about Sonesta Amirat Dahabiya Nile Cruise.
- Similar offers to Sonesta Amirat Dahabiya Nile Cruise are available.
- Take out good travel insurance to cover any unforeseen circumstances.
- Price is fixed in USD per person includes all items in the tour offer.
- Price is valid around the year except for Spring & Christmas seasons.
- Price excludes entry visas and fees of particular archaeological sites.
- Sonesta Amirat Dahabiya Nile Cruise price excludes personal expenses.
- Children under two years old are free of charge in similar packages.
- Children 2 to 5.99 years would pay 25 % of the adult package price.
- Children 6 to 11.99 years would pay 50 % of the adult package cost.
- Children will be charged for airfare if included in the travel package.
- A 25 % down payment is required to confirm your vacation package.
- 50 % down payment is required to confirm Easter & Xmas bookings.
- Full payment would be settled in cash or credit card upon arrival.
- We never apply cancellation fees in all ‘force Majeure cases.
- Cancellation fees are applied in personal & business conditions.
- Tailor-made itineraries are available for family and solo travellers.
- Ask about group discounts, loyalty coupons & special offers.
- Contact us for special all-inclusive and last-minute deals.
- Terms apply when you book the Sonesta Amirat Dahabiya Nile Cruise offer.