Saturday: Arrive Aswan & Embarkation
Embarkation in Aswan for a relaxing week sailing the Nile on a Luxuriously appointed Dahabeya Overnight, the ship moors on the Nile Banks of Aswan.
Sunday: Aswan City Sightseeing Tour
Today you will visit the Aswan High Dam (completed in 1971); the Old Dam (completed in 1902). You will also visit the Philae Temple, dedicated to the goddess Isis, a structure rescued from the rising waters of Lake Nasser at the time of the High Dam's construction, Sail on the way to Kom Ombo (noon time). Overnight near by Kom Ombo.
Monday: Visit to Kom Ombo Temple
Morning sail to Kom Ombo to visit the ptolemaic temple dedicated to the crocodile god sobek and the falcon-headed Horus, god of the morning sun Overnight moored beside a Nile Island.
Tuesday: Sail to Visit Edfu Temple
This morning you will sail to Edfu To visit the wonderfully preserved Temple of Edfu Overnight moored beside an Island.
Wednesday: Cross Essna Lock
Today will be a leisurely day; After Breakfast Commence sailing to Esna, and passing the lock, Then Dahabeya will moor beside a Nile Island.
Thursday: Luxor City Sightseeing Tour
This morning you will sail to luxor and visit the magnificent temple complex of Amon-Ra at Karnak, with its vast hypostyle hall of 137 columns, followed by the imposing 28th Dynasty Luxor Temple. Overnight moored in Luxor.
Friday: More of Luxor City Sightseeing
Excursion to the West Bank to visit the great burial places of the Pharaohs - the Valley of the Kings - where Howard Carter discovered the tomb of Tutankhamen in 1922. Continue to the adjacent Valley of the Queens, Medinet Habu Temple and the Colossi of Memnon. Overnight moored in Luxor.
Saturday: Disembarkation & Depart Luxor
Breakfast aboard the Dehabeya followed by disembarkation
Sonesta Amirat Dahabeya Features:
- All cabins have large, panoramic windows
- Facilities include 5 cabins and 2 suites
- Open air oriental-style Jacuzzi
- A private direct-dial telephones
- Individual climate control, hairdryers
- Safe deposit boxes
- Plasma televisions and movie channels.
- Bathrooms equipped with full size tubs
- Laundry service & housekeeping
- Accompanying motorboat to pull it in case wind is calm.
- Sun Deck
- Meet and assist service upon arrival & departure
- All transfers by a modern AC deluxe vehicle
- Accommodation on board Sonesta Amirat Dahabeya on FB basis
- All Nile Cruise tours as mentioned in the itinerary
- Entrance fees to all sites between Luxor and Aswan
- Egyptologist guide during your trips
- All service charges and taxes
- To get 8 Day Sonesta Amirat Dahabeya Cruise booked and confirmed
- Fill and submit the form and expect soon reply with your quote.
- We speak Italian - German - Spanish - French - Chinese - Russian.
- All packages are operated privately unless mentioned in itinerary.
- Package price always excludes personal expenses & optional activities.
- Package prices are fixed in USD but you can pay with any other currency.
- Package prices are per person per trip including all items in tour offer
- Package price is always valid except for Easter & Christmas periods.
- Package price does NOT include Entry visas to any of served destinations.
- Package price does Not include fees of any special archaeological sites.
- Package prices are updated always to give you the best possible price.
- Prices would NOT be changed once you have tour package confirmed.
- Children under 2 years old are free of charge in similar tour packages.
- Children between 5 and 5.99 years would pay 25 % of adult package price.
- Children between 6 and 11.99 years would pay 50 % of adult package price.
- Children will be charged in case your tour package includes any airfare.
- 25 % down payment is required to get your tour package booking confirmed.
- 50 % down payment is required to confirm Easter & Xmas package bookings.
- Full payment should be settled in cash or credit card upon arrival.
- You can pay by any debit or credit card via our secured system.
- Printable Payment voucher & confirmation would be emailed to you.
- You will get our contacts list (operators & 24/7 customer care).
- We never apply cancellation fees in all ‘force majeure’ cases.
- Cancellation fees are applied in personal & business conditions.
- We book airlines from Usa Uk Australia Canada Uae Ksa India & Europe.
- We recommend you to buy good travel insurance as we do Not offer.
- Ask our agents about group discounts and cancellation penalties.
Before You Book
- Things to know before you Book 8 Day Sonesta Amirat Dahabeya Cruise
- Egypt is always safe country to visit with notable low crime rates
- Tourist attractions are well secured and far from any unrest points
- There is no negative attitude towards foreigners been ever reported
- No special concern for women traveling alone to Egypt touristy sites
- Modest dress is recommended in less tourist sites for men & women
- Valid Passport with 6 month beyond your travel schedule is a must
- Egypt entry visa costs 25 Usd & available in any of Egypt Embassies
- Few nationalities can obtain Egypt entry visa upon their arrival
- Obtaining Sinai Visa only would not permit you to get out of Sinai
- Egypt has many direct flights with European Union & United States
- Duty free shops are available in Egypt airports & major tourist cities
- Egyptians speak & understand English as they study it in school
- Most monuments & Museums in Egypt open between 8 Am to 5 Pm
- Shops and stores in Egypt are usually opened from 10 Am to 10 Pm
- Non Muslims can easily visit all religious historical sites in Egypt
- Taking pictures for people & streets is fine after people permission
- Taking pictures for official type or army structures is not permitted
- Egypt has big hotel variety; Check in by midday & check out 2 pm
- There in no health concerns or vaccinations required to visit Egypt
- The Pound is the official currency & money exchange is widely available
- Credit cards are largely used in Egypt major cities & tourist spots
- Stay away from the public buses in big cities like Cairo & Alexandria
- Taxi and limousine service are fine every where but price is negotiable
- Trains are going to all big cities in Egypt except Sinai & Red Sea
- Tipping is an appreciated habitual attitude but is Not obligatory