Places You’ll See
Itinerary in Brief
Saturday: Arrive Aswan & Embarkation
Embark Sonesta Amirat Dahabiya Nile Cruise in Aswan for a relaxing week sailing the Nile on a Luxuriously appointed Dahabeya Overnight, the ship moors on the Nile Banks of Aswan.
Sunday: Aswan City Sightseeing Tour
Today you will visit the Aswan High Dam (completed in 1971); the Old Dam (completed in 1902). You will also visit the Philae Temple, dedicated to the goddess Isis, a structure rescued from the rising waters of Lake Nasser at the time of the High Dam's construction, Sail on the way to Kom Ombo (noon time). Overnight near by Kom Ombo.
Monday: Visit to Kom Ombo Temple
Morning sail to Kom Ombo to visit the ptolemaic temple dedicated to the crocodile god sobek and the falcon-headed Horus, god of the morning sun Overnight moored beside a Nile Island.
Tuesday: Sail to Visit Edfu Temple
This morning you will sail to Edfu To visit the wonderfully preserved Temple of Edfu Overnight moored beside an Island.
Wednesday: Cross Essna Lock
Today will be a leisurely day; After Breakfast Commence sailing to Esna, and passing the lock, Then Dahabeya will moor beside a Nile Island.
Thursday: Luxor City Sightseeing Tour
This morning you will sail to luxor and visit the magnificent temple complex of Amon-Ra at Karnak, with its vast hypostyle hall of 137 columns, followed by the imposing 28th Dynasty Luxor Temple. Overnight moored in Luxor.
Friday: More of Luxor City Sightseeing
Excursion to the West Bank to visit the great burial places of the Pharaohs - the Valley of the Kings - where Howard Carter discovered the tomb of Tutankhamen in 1922. Continue to the adjacent Valley of the Queens, Medinet Habu Temple and the Colossi of Memnon. Overnight moored in Luxor.
Saturday: Disembarkation & Depart Luxor
Breakfast aboard and Sonesta Amirat Dahabeya Nile Cruise disembarkation
Amirat Dahabiya Nile Cruise Features:
- All cabins have large, panoramic windows
- Facilities include 5 cabins and 2 suites
- Open air oriental-style Jacuzzi
- A private direct-dial telephones
- Individual climate control, hairdryers
- Safe deposit boxes
- Plasma televisions and movie channels.
- Bathrooms equipped with full size tubs
- Laundry service & housekeeping
- Accompanying motorboat to pull it in case wind is calm.
- Sun Deck
- Meet and assist service upon arrival & departure
- All transfers by a modern AC deluxe vehicle
- Sonesta Dahabiya Amirat booking on FB basis
- All Nile Cruise tours as mentioned in the itinerary
- Entrance fees to all sites between Luxor and Aswan
- Egyptologist guide during your trips
- All service charges and taxes
Sonesta Amirat Dahabiya Nile Cruise Facts
- Sonesta Amirat Dahabiya Nile Cruise with airfare is available upon request.
- Licensed Egyptologist guides escort all Sonesta Dahabiya Nile cruise guided tours.
- We operate all private individuals and small group Dahabiya Nile cruises.
- Custom Dahabiya Nile cruise itinerary is available for solo travellers & families.
- Amirat Dahabiya Nile cruise price is around the year except for Easter & Christmas.
- Classic luxury or budget cheap Dahabiya cruise enjoy same service standards.
- We book Usa Canada Uk Australia India Dubai & Singapore flights.
- Contact us for Dahabiya Nile cruises on sale - discounts and loyalty coupons.
- Subscribe below for special offers - all inclusive - last minute deals.
- Book Sonesta Amirat Dahabiya Nile Cruise at low deposit & flexible cancelation.