Sonesta Amirat Dahabiya Nile Cruise Itinerary
Saturday: Sonesta Amirat Embarkation
Embark Sonesta Amirat Dahabiya Nile Cruise in Aswan for a relaxing week sailing the Nile on a Luxuriously appointed Dahabeya Overnight, the ship moors on the Nile Banks of Aswan.
Sunday: Aswan City Sightseeing Tour
Today you will visit the Aswan High Dam (completed in 1971); the Old Dam (completed in 1902). You will also visit the Philae Temple, dedicated to the goddess Isis, a structure rescued from the rising waters of Lake Nasser at the time of the High Dam's construction, Sail on the way to Kom Ombo (noon time). Overnight near by Kom Ombo.
Monday: Visit to Kom Ombo Temple
Morning sail to Kom Ombo to visit the ptolemaic temple dedicated to the crocodile god sobek and the falcon-headed Horus, god of the morning sun Overnight moored beside a Nile Island.
Tuesday: Sail to Visit Edfu Temple
This morning you will sail to Edfu To visit the wonderfully preserved Temple of Edfu Overnight moored beside an Island.
Wednesday: Cross Esna Lock
Today will be a leisurely day; After Breakfast Commence sailing to Esna, and passing the lock, Then Dahabeya will moor beside a Nile Island.
Thursday: Luxor City Sightseeing Tour
This morning you will sail to luxor and visit the magnificent temple complex of Amon-Ra at Karnak, with its vast hypostyle hall of 137 columns, followed by the imposing 28th Dynasty Luxor Temple. Overnight moored in Luxor.
Friday: More of Luxor City Sightseeing
Excursion to the West Bank to visit the great burial places of the Pharaohs - the Valley of the Kings - where Howard Carter discovered the tomb of Tutankhamen in 1922. Continue to the adjacent Valley of the Queens, Medinet Habu Temple and the Colossi of Memnon. Overnight moored in Luxor.
Saturday: Disembark Sonesta Amirat Dahabiya
Breakfast aboard Sonesta Amirat Dahabeya Nile Cruise and disembarkation
Sonesta Amirat Dahabiya Luxury Nile Cruise:
- All cabins have large, panoramic windows
- Facilities include 5 cabins and 2 suites
- Open air oriental-style Jacuzzi
- A private direct-dial telephones
- Individual climate control, hairdryers
- Safe deposit boxes
- Plasma televisions and movie channels.
- Bathrooms equipped with full size tubs
- Laundry service & housekeeping
- Accompanying motorboat to pull it in case wind is calm.
- Sun Deck
Sonesta Amirat Dahabiya Nile Cruise Inclusions
- Meet and assist service upon arrival & departure
- All transfers by a modern AC deluxe vehicle
- Sonesta Dahabiya Amirat booking on FB basis
- All Nile Cruise tours as mentioned in the itinerary
- Entrance fees to all sites between Luxor and Aswan
- Egyptologist guide during your trips
- All service charges and taxes
Best Sonesta Amirat Dahabiya Nile Cruise Fit
Sonesta Amirat Dahabiya Nile Cruise FAQs
How much does it cost to book Sonesta Amirat Dahabiya?
7 nights Sonesta Dahabiya Nile cruise itinerary starts from 1345 Usd
When was Sonesta Amirat Dahabiya Nile cruise built?
Sonesta Amirat Dahabeya Nile cruise was built in 2009
How is Dahabiya Amirat plan?
Amirat Dahabiya Nile cruise has 5 cabins and 2 suites for maximum 14 guests
What are Amirat Dahabiya Nile cruise sailing dates?
Dahabiya Amirat cruise sails weekly on Saturday from Luxor and Aswan