Tours to Jordan From USA Overview
The prices of visas for US citizens to enter Jordan vary according to the number of entries. For a one-entry visa, it costs around 55 US Dollars, two-entry visa costs around 85 dollars, and multi-entry visas cost around 120 US Dollars.
The distance between the United States and Jordan is more than 11,000 kilometers. This is around 7000 miles by airlines. This is why Americans who travel to Jordan should always consider having a longer vacation exploring various regions and cities in Jordan.
Tourists who travel from USA to Jordan should never miss exploring the historical highlights of the country. Many travelers who come from the US are keen to visit Petra. Well who can blame them!?
Petra is one of the most impressive UNESCO World Heritage sites located in Jordan, with history that extends for more than 25 centuries; the pink city of Petra has many remarkable establishments to explore.
Those who travel from the US to Jordan and are fond of monuments would also love to visit the Roman finely preserved town of Jerash. In Amman, there is also the impressive Hercules Temple and the Roman Theater.
Natural sites lovers would surely enjoy themselves in sites like the Dead Sea, Wadi Rum, and Madaba.
Tours to Jordan From USA 2021
Book Tours to Jordan From USA Now
- Combined Tours to Jordan From USA with airfare are upon inquiry.
- We custom all itineraries for small groups and private individuals.
- Prices are valid during the year, excluding Easter and Christmas.
- Tours to Jordan From USA itinerary is escorted by professional guides.
- Ready-made programs are available for solo travellers and families.
- Luxury, classic, cheap and budget trips have same service standards.
- Subscribe for all-inclusive Tours to Jordan From USA & last-minute deals.
- We book Usa, Australia, Uk, Singapore, Canada, India & Dubai flights.
- Contact us for discounts, special offers, coupons and tours on sale.