Egypt and Jordan Combined Travel Package Overview
Egypt and Jordan travel packages become more popular recently as the tourist would be able to wander the attractions of 2 great Middle East and ancient world attractions an civilizations.
Egypt and Jordan combined travel packagesi usually range from 7 to 10 days. However, some travelers would love to extend their holidays for even much longer than that.
The highlights of many Egypt and Jordan packages would usually include a visit to Amman, the Jordanian capital. Guests would visit sites like the Umayyad Palace, the citadel of Amman, and Archeological Museum.
Tourists afterwards move towards Petra, the pink city and the ancient capital of the Nabatean that flourished more than 2000 years in the past.
Other places of interest include Jerash, the best preserved Roman town in the Middle East. This is where guests enjoy exploring one of the largest Roman theatres in the world, the Hippodrome, and many other structures and buildings.
Tourists who combine travel packages to Jordan and Egypt enjoy exploring the distinctive features of the Dead Sea, the lowest point on the planet and the saltiest sea in the world.
Camping in the desert and mingling with the Bedouins of Jordan is also a wonderful experience. While you are in Jordan, never miss the chance to explore Wadi Rum. With the bizarre looking rocks and stones, it seems as if it is part of outer space.
In Egypt, there is many more other attractions to uncover. Combining Egypt and jordan in one package leads to one of 2 standard travel itineraries. The short one would take you to top attractions in Jordan around Amman beside Cairo and Giza in Egypt.
In Cairo you should visit Giza Pramids, Sakkara, the Egyptian Museum in a day. thesecond day would take you to the streets of Old Cairo for unique experience onto Islamic citadels, mosques, bazaars beside the coptic churches and Jewish synagouge.
While the long itinerary would allow you to maximize you sightseeing exprience onboard luxury Nile cruise sailing down the Nile from Aswan to Luxor or viceversa from Luxor to Aswan to uncover the attractions of ancient Egypt between and around the 2 emabrkation and disembarkation points.
Combining Egypt and Jordan in a travel package worth money and time and enriches you knowledge about 2 featured ancient world civilizations.
Egypt and Jordan Combined Travel Package 2022
Egypt and Jordan Combined Travel Package Facts
- Egypt and Jordan Combined Travel Package including airfare are available upon request.
- We custom all itineraries for small groups and private individuals.
- Prices are valid during the year, excluding Easter and Christmas.
- Egypt and Jordan Combined Travel Package itinerary is escorted by professional guides.
- Ready-made programs are available for solo travellers and families.
- Luxury, classic, cheap and budget trips have same service standards.
- Subscribe for all-inclusive Egypt and Jordan Combined Travel Package & last-minute deals.
- We book Usa, Australia, Uk, Singapore, Canada, India & Dubai flights.
- Contact us for discounts, special offers, coupons and tours on sale.
- Book Egypt and Jordan Combined Travel Package at low deposit & flexible cancelation.